What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Mercy unknown strain, flowering in trash bag

chaingmai

She is looking big'n tasty just i like my girls.! :rasta: :rasta:

Dude that plant has like 500 tops too, she should yield like crazy huh??

Last edited:

chaingmai

Cheap bamboo steaks and twist ties work good for that. A Lot of people string them up from the ceiling but this is more messy IMO. Either way there is worse problems to have than buds being to big and heavy . :rasta: :rasta:

kirkland212

Wassup everyone,

I've been dying to update with some nice flowering pics and felt like these were worth posting. We trimmed up most of the fan leaves tonight to open up the canopy. It's been under 12/12 for a couple days over a month, and I think it's going kind of slow. What do you guys think?

Side shots

Top shots

Close-ups

Mutated top-this top has some kind of mutation. It is like a douple top. Anyone seen anything like this?

Main Stem

Last edited:

Stone

That's beautiful!!!

I really love that plants structure, and it looks like you contributed alot as well in the training by the looks of that mainstem...

I feel like I can smell her right through the screen, guessing a fruity overtone getting more complex as she ages? Can't wait to find out, let us know.

P.S. Looks great for a month from your veg pics. I bet she'll really fatten up in the final stretch. That garbage bag is really coming through.

GudBud

She looks bang on to me for just over a month 12/12.. your gonna have some massive cola's when she fattens out..

Gud growin...

GudBud

kirkland212

Thanks guys. She is starting to get a little stink but its not very fruity. It's more sour milky (if that makes any sense). We actually didn't do much training so I don't know why those notches on the stem are so fat. We did do a FIM, right at the top of that main stem, and the branches just exploded in every direction.

kirkland212

Hey Yall,

Decided to post some updated flower pics. She is around day 55 of flower. I have been feeding her with double the recommended dose of Foxfarm Tiger Bloom and she has not shown any burn yet. Do you think I should start flushing already? I think she has about two weeks to go. Let me know what you think.

Hazelnuts

Lil'Cropp said:
yeah i got the same question , what is FIM ? And by the way she looks awsome, props :)

LC

FIM is like topping, but you only take the topmost node off(the abreviation FIM coming from Fuck I Missed).
Major props on that plant btw, shes gonna yield you a lot the way it loooks