What's new

No Knock Raid Video

I dont understand how they could run up into a house and start blasting dogs and people... I mean what gives them the right to do that?

Im kind of confused on why they killed some people and others they didnt... Are they that quick to decide were gonna just kill instead of detain?

I am a vet and you better believe i exercise my 2nd amendment. In fact ill go as far as saying im probably better trained than cops lol so after seeing this video id rather greet them like they do us.. Guns blazing and no questions. Shit if my dog and me are gonna get shot im not going down without a fight. Better believe it coppers.

majortom9

I agree with everyone here that this needs to be eliminated from the face of freedom, but when these cats from the DEA, SWAT members, bureaucrats in position of dealings with law enforcement of any kind from a local level all the way up to the federal "government".... or regular police alike see videos like this, its training videos showing them how they are supposed to act. Even to this day they allow themselves to be brainwashed by Uncle Sam. Stuff like this makes the governments dick hard, excuse the foul language...but its true, they strive on this and I see no end to it ....ever....only more and harsher abuse of power. I wish I could be as optimistic as some here .

IeatCubes

Saw some serious shit in Iraq and Afghanistan and I had to turn it off when they shot that dog.

3/4 of these SWAT dudes couldn't hack it going house to house in a place like Iraq when the guys on the other side of the door have a larger caliber weapon. Never mind the furniture comin' through the holes they cut in the floors when you breach.
Forget about being shot...sofa comin' through!
Tactical shield ain't gonna' help ya there.

...and to the LEO reading this post... yep. You know it's true cause you're sitting in front of a PC logging IP's and playing Patriot Act.
Get some.