What's new

No idea how i screwed this up:(

Sir oz

I'm currently growing some plants in canna terra using canna bio. I have been growing perpetual so I have plants in various stages of flower. I thought I had a touch of cal mag deficiency so I added a teaspoon of epsom salts to 10 litre of water with 35 ml of bio Flores and 30 ml of bio boost and it seems to have made the whole situation worse. Is there a way I can fix this? The two affected plants are sensi seed Californian indica. The other two plants which ones nearly ready to pick are kosher blood orange x panama black and are fine. I'm wondering if I maybe cooked the microbes with the epsom salts? The two affected plants are 3 weeks in flower any advice would be great 20230128_202107.jpg 20230128_202105.jpg 20230128_201949.jpg 20230128_201952.jpg 20230128_201942.jpg 20230128_201936.jpg 20230128_202013.jpg 20230128_202024.jpg

goingrey

You are feeding 3x the amount of BioBOOST the manufacturer recommends. And the manufacturers always recommend too much.

Attachments

• biocanna-feed-chart.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 81

Sir oz

You are feeding 3x the amount of BioBOOST the manufacturer recommends. And the manufacturers always recommend too much.
Do you think that is what's cooked them? The other two plants have had the same. The feed chart I have says up to 4ml a litre for extra flower power?. Maybe I will stop using it. Can I flush the soil or is that a bad idea? Thanks for taking a look

goingrey

Do you think that is what's cooked them? The other two plants have had the same. The feed chart I have says up to 4ml a litre for extra flower power?. Maybe I will stop using it. Can I flush the soil or is that a bad idea? Thanks for taking a look
That is what I suspect. I wouldn't flush, just leave the BioBLOOM out the next few waterings and see if things improve or at least stop getting worse.

Sir oz

That is what I suspect. I wouldn't flush, just leave the BioBLOOM out the next few waterings and see if things improve or at least stop getting worse.
Thanks goinggrey. I will leave it out oddly though my feed chart is different from the one you shared. images.jpeg-51.jpg