What's new

No EWC for tea, what to use instead?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I've seen those, they are very cool, it's a good kit if your not much of a DIY kinda guy.
I make all my stuff but if I had to buy one it would be the can one, dr. Elaine recommends them I think...

S

C

CT Guy

Don't expect to get much out of them in terms of castings. Really just enough for a couple of plants or for making tea.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Yeah that's what I though when I saw it.
I have plans for a rubbermaid one, you fit the tubs one inside the other after cutting out the bottoms and mounting them with chicken wire.
You stack 2-3 and worms can travel between them but you can remove castings in sections.

Damn if summer could just get here I can putter im my garage again, it's been -30 deg here before wind chill, not good for composting or worming lol.

Suby

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
No in fact there are no worms, because worms inside would mean divorce and that's expensive so I buy castings. :asskick:

That's why I don't compost or worm yet, I have to setup my space with some heaters, it's already fully insulated top to bottom but -5 to -10 is about what it's at now, no way they will survive that for 5 months of the year.

S