What's new

No energy year round tunnel GH In the Sierras

MountZionCollec

Of mice and men

"Tell me how it's gonna be again George "

You should move to 2200 feet and if you think your going to flower 1000 in fivers in 1600 square feet, well idk better get some eagle 20.
Sorry it's my fault for reading this. I am bored

Well since your bored...

I lost my reply when I hit submit so here's an another attempt.

El Niño totally changed my perspective at what type of weather is capable here, it's been 5 years before my spot has seen weather like this...so ya I agree 2200 would be perfect for all year.

With my county and the state waterboard next year I'll be allowed 10k square feet. 2k in a 20'X96' hoophouse and 7000 square feet in ground in contoured rows along my hillside bottomed lined with rocks and piled with hog fuel.

NO pesticides, even organic, will be used on the sativa hoophouse. Early March I will germinate ~1200 seeds of (skunkmans: THUNK Thai*haze*skunk, haze*skunk, and mixed seeds*skunk, plus cannabiogen punto rosa). Germinated in 1/2 liter pots in perfect conditions. Once sprouted taken to 300 square foot GH with only small propane heaters. Nights are mildly tough so it'll be easy to select the 225 healthiest to go in 5 gallon airpots to Veg for 4-6 weeks. Then late April I will transplant all healthy plants, ~200 in hoophouse in the ground. Plants will be heavily pruned and thinned out to keep manageable, but it's gonna get wild...

Mid April I will germinate the 2nd batch of 1000 seeds for outdoor garden so as I transplant sativas out of the 5 gallon pots the 2nd batch can use them. Strains outdoor include: Pakistan chitral Kush, sandstorm, Panama deep chunk, jack pine, the medina, schnazzleberry #3, sweet skunk XL, sweet skunk*jack, Kerala krush*deep chunk, Panama, destroyer.

All males will be removed when found, any plants with signs of disease or serious nutrient deficiency will be killed. By harvest time I hope to have 20-50 perfectly healthy sativas in the hoophouse. I will then terpinoid/cannabinoid test all healthy cuttings looking for high THC, high limonene, high haze terpenes like terpinenes/terpinolene, no other modulating terpenes like Myrcene or linalool and low CBD. Then I will choose the cuttings with the best ratios to continue on in 2017.

Roughly same plan for 2nd batch. Transplant into garden early June, remove males and weaklings. Then at end of season Terpinoid cannabinoid test only the healthy, pest free, disease free, acceptable yielders to find the absolute best to continue on in 2017. The state will eventually test for molds and pesticides I'm looking to solve that problem for myself without the need for harmful pesticides.

Latest posts

Latest posts