What's new

bayarea925

I like how you have a few of these or work with them. I think all strains should be categorized this way first. Then Sativa or Indica an so on. Is there many strains with the no ceiling an impossible to build immunity? These sound like the strains i need in my garden.

Anyway I like your gear an look forward to running it in the future. What's a good commercial one to run?

bayarea925

Well it was a toss up between srss or Karen's kush. I went with Karens. I ordered that an BOG's Sour Boggle.

dreaded

Good luck with your grow...
I would have went with the Special Kush... for commercial ....
Karens Kush...sound good also....
:tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
karens kush will be a good producer. the rock-star clone used in the cross came from maple ridge. and no one grows any clones there if they dont put out.

i have been smoking the mrrs since i can remember, and still rocks me everytime

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are an f-1 hybrid.

i always recommend running seed in a small space, then selelcting your personal fave for production in bigger spaces.

rock-star will smell sweet fuel
tahoe og will smell straight diesel bit of lemon

you really need to find a "keeper" for yourself. they grow fast. alo of folks like the "columbian" pheno. although its an afghanica it looks very "sativa" when vegging. big and stretchy

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet, thanks for the support

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i was much younger, and grew everything i did from bought or bagseed. i always enjoyed all the phenotypes and variences. as this always kept me high throughout the day. and it was a very rare thing to find a great specimen for growth, look, yield, smell and potency as mentioned by the op.

it was only until i moved to bc, and encountered the clone only game, or should i call it the commercial game, that i realized a lot of hard work and effort really went into finding these keepers for production. i remember getting immune to juicy fruit/jamaican after a joint. and missing my 10 bags of different kinds. this really urged me to start finding and saving elites that met the op's criteria, and has become my staple in knowing which are studs and which are duds. especially when pain management is the first and foremost factor in my personal product.

at that time, i would find maybe 1 good "keeper" every 20 plants (roughly 50 seeds) brought to actual fruition. so my goal has been to get the consumer at least 1 good keeper every 13 pack. maybe this will lend some insight into my views from experience and my motivation for what i do.

med-man

my goal has been to get the consumer at least 1 good keeper every 13 pack. maybe this will lend some insight into my views from experience and my motivation for what i do.
med-man

that is fantastic med, I am so stoked to get my 'beans' and give them the tlc they deserve, I know whatever one turns out to be my keeper, she'll be well looked after and like all my girls, will get a lot of attention, love and be in a happy place.

:dance013:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chilcotin

thats rad. good luck ;-)

med-man