What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe so Americans took most of hitlers ideas BLUE PRINTS and put them to good use lol for instance the stealth... Which germany already back in 42 lol via the HORTON JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKGWETo6Sho

That bomb didnt end the world war 2 it ended the war with USA and Japan some of you have to realize it was only when Russia and UK had germany on the run did USA land any troops on the ground but they sure were parading around like they won it lol actually USA stood by as tere allues got hammered and did nothing they even stopped sending Freight to Russia as the german u boats were dropping them like flys
V-J Day - Victory in Japan Day.

15 August 1945 - Japan surrenders to the Allies V-J Day (Victory in Japan)

2 September 1945 - Having agreed in principle to unconditional surrender on 15 August 1945, Japan formally surrenders, ending World War II throughout the rest of the world.

The surrender was signed on 2 Sept. 1945 aboard the battleship U.S.S. Missouri in Tokyo Bay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20

RetroGrow

Veteran
Fever.....get a grip bro.
I'm not one of these rah!, rah!, love it or leave it guys, but seriously, the United States won WWII. If not for us, the Nazis would have won, and we would not be having this discussion. We went across the ocean and saved Europe and the rest of the world at great expense and loss of life. We did it, along with our allies, but it wouldn't have happened without us. I don't need You Tube to teach me about WWII. I know history. Been to school. My father was in the war. If the Nazis had not been defeated, it would have been the "master race". Only pure blooded Aryans would have been permitted to live. Everyone else would have been exterminated. You wouldn't be here. Which part of that don't you understand?
There is a balance of power in the world. If we weren't as powerful as we are, China or Russia would rule. If you think we are bad, imagine living under Chinese or Russian rule. Putin is KGB. He is a murderer. Communist China is out to take over the world. It's a totalitarian state! They have no human rights. You would be taken out and shot! Dead! No Cannabis, no freedom of expression. You would not be allowed to post your comments on the internet. They would come and kill you for criticizing the government. We have something called free speech, which you seem to take for granted. They don't have it! We had no choice in WWII. Japan sneak attacked us. We had to finish it with the first A-bomb. The Nazis had to be stopped. There is no way around that fact.
And by the way, as much as I have nothing but contempt for Saudi Arabia, to say that they support ISIS is crazy! ISIS wants to destroy them! They are enemies. ISIS wants to destroy the Saudi royal family, which might not be a bad idea, but the point is they are enemies. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Are there buffoons all over the middle east supporting terrorism? Yes. But we are the only ones standing up to them. I would be fine with wiping them all out, but we don't live by those rules. It's not our system. We prefer to foment revolutions, and sell bombs to everyone so they can blow one another up, as do the Russians, Chinese, and all the weapons suppliers in the world. At least in the United States, our leaders are held to some measure of accountability, even though they screw us over at every opportunity. But, It could be MUCH WORSE under another system.
Dwight Eisenhower made a prescient speech before he left office on the dangers of the military industrial complex. Almost everything he warned about has come to pass. But, he warned about it. He saw the future and warned us about it. The powers that be ignored it. That's on them. Things are never going to be perfect, but, we, here in the U.S. today have it better than 99% of the people who have ever lived. It's overpopulation that is destroying our planet and all of our systems: economic, social, political, environmental, etc. Too many people fighting over the same parcels of land and sea. Unless we get a handle on that little problem that no one talks about, we are in big trouble. None of the politicians or world leaders address it, even though it's problem #1. We cannot have a world of refugees. Every man should be the master of his domain, but the more people we have, the less possible that is. Maybe war is the only defense mechanism the human race has to defend against himself.

Genghis Kush

The United States entered WW2 in order to take over the world.
The Us swooped in and picked up the pieces of the British and German empires.

Japan was prepared to surrender before the bombs where dropped.

The US dropped the bombs to demonstrate to the Soviet Union the power they have.
By the end of WW2, it was clear that the Soviets would be challenging the US for world domination.

Retrogrow, you have more freedom to smoke Cannabis in Russia and China than you do in the US.

People in the US are brainwashed into thinking they are "free".

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
This thread is way off topic, and now it's just a political argument, which is against the TOS so this thread is now closed. Way to ruin a thread, folks.

Everyone who posted political comments needs to read the forum guidelines again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts