What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NM PPL Application questions

Feijao

Anyone have any tips when filling out the section below?

"Describe what device(s) will be used to provide security of the production and describe how access to the grow area and storage is limited to the applicant only (lack of appropriate security is a reason for denial of license)"

Also would it be best to apply for the PPL when sending in my docs recommendation and application for the first time. Or wait until I am approved?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Dept of Health sends you 2 cards. One for use in dispensaries, the other a "Personal Production License". In order to obtain the PPL, you have to mention HOW/WHERE you will grow. "Devices" can be a guard dog, or dog who barks when someone is nearby. You can tell them you do a closet or cabinet grow not in the area where visitors are (like in your livingroom). If in the back yard it has to be where neighbors cannot see it.

I had to tell them, when living in a rural area of NM, the grow area was not near a highway, or can be seen from a vehicle or passerby.

If you don't have a decent place to grow you give a name of a caregiver to do the grow for you.

Whomever you went through in order to submit your application only does consults from your medical history. They do not give out info pertaining to PPL.

Hope that helps clarify.