What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NM MMJ Jobs?

lipsmcgee

Well, I thought I'd put this up to see if there are any possibilities for employment with any of the dispensaries here in NM. I know we're not set up law-wise like CA or CO, but there must be a way to find some employment working in a field I love without starting up a non-profit organization and all. I've been growing for 12 years and can't seem to find a way into any of this MMJ business. Anyone from NM have the same problem or know where to look to get a foot in the door?

P.S. Yes, I have read the law and know most of the basics concerning how one could set up their own non-profit. Unfortunately, I don't have those kinds of funds. There must be people who need growers, trimmers, delivery personnel, etc. around here. Anyone have the low down?

Last edited:

MIway

Veteran
Where did u look? Seems there are 20-some licensed producers throughout the state... and they allow caregivers... just from a quick look. You need to get out and in touch w them... try this place to start... just what I found on a quick search...

http://nmmmj.com/

Just like any other job... gotta put in some effort. Peace

Jackel12

The site you referred doesn't seem to work very well and still under construction. I am trying to find some doctors in NM.

lipsmcgee

Dude grow a brain and do your OWN delivery service ...hello????
Good call. I don't know if you're replying to me or the other posters, but I'm feeling the same way. There's not enough producers in NM yet it is damn near impossible to get licensed to do it legally. Might as well support myself and help others who need it.:tiphat:

greenpinky

Its not worth it.... just grow for ur self......nm is starting to get good genitics... just sitt back and injoy the ride. What part of nm are u by?

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
The site you referred doesn't seem to work very well and still under construction. I am trying to find some doctors in NM.

Do you have a card yet??? If so you should have the locations on the paper they sent you. Then you can just walk in and ask.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Dude grow a brain and do your OWN delivery service ...hello????

Dude, grow a brain do some fuckin research on the states laws before you go tell someone to break them unwillingly.

You can not start a delivery service in the state of NM with out your nonprofit producers license. Which is very hard to get here. So hard you cant get one anymore...hello??????? Fuckin dick.