What's new

NL...Gonna try this again...

madalasatori

Veteran
I haven't run sensis nl but have done their shiva skunk which is nlxsk1 and it was top notch, did 40 fems all germed no hermies and some of the phenos were absolutely coated in trichomes, more so than any of the elites Ive seen on here. I intend on buying their nl at some point as my experience with sensi has been thus far positive :)

aqualungs

Peak's Northern Skunk is top notch so I can only imagine the Northern Lights being bomb. All of Peak's strain produce nice smoke.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good old Nirvana seed's Northern Lights, it's an inbred line from the old Sensi Seeds NL stock of old times and very cheap too. These seeds grow out like clones, also Dr. Atomics is also based on NL #5. :canabis:

NL genetics are found in many of today's great strains you would be surprised at what all has come from the legendary & quite venerable Northern Lights. ;)

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Check out Benji's, fairly recent, Doc Atomic' NL grow. Great info from a great grower. He has some crazy pics in his album, if you're interested in Doc A'a NL, check out Benji's grow!!! :good:

BlackBart

Veteran
Sensi's NL is NL # 5 x NL #2 unless they changed it . I been growing it for about 16 years . I didn't really like the NL #2 at all so I been trying to keep it on the 5 side of things . Its one of the old favorites and cornerstone in breeding from back in the day .

johnny c

So please... no fighting.

PLEASE!

I'm looking for an ol school NL. From what I can see. Dr. Atomics may be close. Has anyone ran these lately?????
I'm thinking of trying Peak Seeds too. Any Pictures???? Would highly appreciate some help getting back my KILLER pheno of NL that was fairly branchy with golfball type buds that had the most georgous green blue hues to em. The smoke was a VERY COMFORTABLE head body high that was so gentle I just fell in love with the stuff. i hadn't learned about cloning way back in 99 so she's gone. I'm hoping to find something VERY similar to her for a daytiime smoke. One ya can puff all day and feels like a mellow narcotic stone????

Hope this helps. I need this one bad. I grow meds not only for myself but several terminal Cancer Patients. I think this would help greatly with their nausea and pain throughout the day without spinning em into oblivion. They suffer so much taking the fucking Chemo Therapy. The HEAVY NARCOTICS just smack em down so much. I'd like to be able to spend their last days chatting with em!!!!I just wanna help these cats so much. Nothing so far has really been the golden bullet???

Thanks all, I.R....
try white label northern lights buddy,best nl i have tried out of them all,good choice and good for you helping the sick,even just buy one bean from wl you will not regret it,great for cancer patients:thank you:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
white label northern lights keeps getting recommended, but its not listed for sale under white label seeds at the Boo.

BlackBart

Veteran
Here is a pic of Sensi NL . Its a full blown indi

Attachments

• NL.JPG
    NL.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
  • NL 2.JPG
    NL 2.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 8