What's new

Nirvana's White Rhino

redrider

Rhino Power!

Rhino Power!

I really like the pics of your Rhino mastermagic, I hope mine get like that.
I do have one female WR (Nirvana) and its the fastest growing robust plant I have at the moment. I just had to see if the WR is all its cracked up to be.

Last edited:
G

it is... i have kept her around for a few years....they have to be good...for me to do that

G

only bogglegum...i have grown 8 different white rhino.....all had an unbelievable vigor....fast strong veg....i like that..this one i have now yields the most..and takes longest to finish... of the 8 but is the best high in my humble opinion...hell it just mite be she likes me more than the others.....i find my hardest strain to grow is blueberry......i am kicking her out of the garden.....she takes for ever to veg. and she doesnt yield well enough.

Last edited:

redrider

I never really had any interest in the blueberry family just cause I've read so much about how hard it is to grow. But I love how this WR grows, like you said very fast strong veg, just a very healthy plant. I have a male and a female WR, the female is a few weeks older then the male but he's making flowers already. I think I want to breed him with a nice Dreamgoddess (MOD) I have but not sure about doing it this go around.

Yea, WR definately has alot of vigor...IMO too much. 2 out of my 3 phenos stretched like crazy. Although i think it was because they looked to be more of a hybrid rather than almost pure indica like stated by nirvana. Although my favorite pheno was over a foot shorter than the other two and had dense, trich covered buds. I didn't care for the other phenos too much. It was definately worth the money, but i don't think i'll grow her again...i have picked out a few other indica and hybrids that i like better (sensi star, blockhead, lavender, and LUI).

redrider

Yea, WR definately has alot of vigor...IMO too much. 2 out of my 3 phenos stretched like crazy. Although i think it was because they looked to be more of a hybrid rather than almost pure indica like stated by nirvana. Although my favorite pheno was over a foot shorter than the other two and had dense, trich covered buds. I didn't care for the other phenos too much. It was definately worth the money, but i don't think i'll grow her again...i have picked out a few other indica and hybrids that i like better (sensi star, blockhead, lavender, and LUI).

I agree with you SI, my WR don't look anything like a pure Indica but I really wanted to try what everyone says is Nirvana most potent strain. However now with your help (thanks man) I think I will grow something a little better then Nirvana (thats not true I do plan on growing the Nirvana along with the Motarebel). And I am planning on crossing the WR with some really fine landrace (Sativa). In about two months should have some WR to try and really see what I can do with it.

Last edited:
G

i have gotton two distinct phenos one is indica looking one sativa...i keep the sativa one...better high in my opinion...real spicy...trippy...creeper

redrider- sounds good. Good luck on your grow man.

master- yea, i had 3 different phenos from 3 plants. One was pretty short, but probably 80% indica at most. The 2nd pheno was about a foot taller than the short pheno, and looked to be 60-70% indica. The 3rd pheno was about 8-10 inches taller than the 2nd pheno and looked to be around a 50/50 hybrid. Thats the bad thing about nirvana genetics, most likely your going to end with something totally different than what nirvana says. I've grown several nirvana strains and all of them varied wildly, almost every plant was a good bit different than the others. Not to mention all of their strains i've tried seem to have almost no difference, that's probably because they use the same strain to makeup every one of their strains which i believe is a skunk #1, or some type of skunk.

redrider

This is from the Nirvana site.
White Rhino is a powerful F1 hybrid of White Widow and a curiously strong North American indica strain. White Rhino could have medicinal applications because of its high T.H.C. content. The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke. The American father of the Rhino is more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant. The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

redrider said:
This is from the Nirvana site.
White Rhino is a powerful F1 hybrid of White Widow and a curiously strong North American indica strain. White Rhino could have medicinal applications because of its high T.H.C. content. The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke. The American father of the Rhino is more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant. The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

Their white widow is made up of some type of skunk as all of their strains are.

redrider

Nirvana

Nirvana

Hey SweetIndica I got to show you a pic of the Nirvana NLXHaze I am growing because I kind of was thinking the same thing about the Nirvana all being quite the same. But these NLXHaze don't grow or look anything like the Afghan or WR I grow. These look more like the local Sativa around here with long thin leaves and long internodes. However the WR I have looks very much like the Afghan....

Have you started your G-bolt yet SweetIndica? And did you get a "freebie" from GSA? You might have already told me this.

redrider said:
Hey SweetIndica I got to show you a pic of the Nirvana NLXHaze I am growing because I kind of was thinking the same thing about the Nirvana all being quite the same. But these NLXHaze don't grow or look anything like the Afghan or WR I grow. These look more like the local Sativa around here with long thin leaves and long internodes. However the WR I have looks very much like the Afghan....

Have you started your G-bolt yet SweetIndica? And did you get a "freebie" from GSA? You might have already told me this.

i haven't started the g-bolt yet, but will be pretty soon. I got freebies with it, which were sour diesel X jack herer.

I didn't mean nirvanas strains are exactly alike, but they are very close to it because all of their strains have the same skunk in their makeup. Out of all the phenos i've had from nirvana strains, none were THAT good.

redrider

Oh man SDXJH sounds killer, almost as good as the G-Bolt. I am happy with the Nirvana I have grown but really want something a notch up or better but still in the $25 price range. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
Peace from Colombia

Socrates

I have to disagree about all Nirvana strains being the same. I grew out ak-48, jock horror and white rhino, and I could easily tell the difference between the three types from 10 feet away, or by smell if blindfolded. There was some variation from pheno to pheno, but you expect that from 20 dollar seeds, and the finished product was damn good IMO, especially one of the ak phenos - some of the best pot I've smoked, and I've smoked a decent amount of different strains. White rhino is maybe not right up there with some of the really high-priced genetics, but great for beginners who are learning how to grow and don't want to waste their money fucking up $200 seeds.

G

SweetIndica said:
Their white widow is made up of some type of skunk as all of their strains are.

i have grown a lot of nirvana....have you? skunk is 1 of the originals lines that we play with... if you want to get down to it....nirvana has the same genetics as everyone else.....they just dont work them

save your bullshit for the people who think you know what the hell you are talking about :moon:

Last edited:
mastermagic said:
i have grown a lot of nirvana....have you? skunk is 1 of the originals lines that we play with... if you want to get down to it....nirvana has the same genetics as everyone else.....they just dont work them

save your bullshit for the people who think you know what the hell you are talking about :moon:

Your pretty funny douche, i've actually grown out several nirvana strains. They use the same skunk in the makeup of all of their strains. All of their indicas are almost exactly alike and all of their sativas are almost exactly alike. NOt to mention the smoke is mediocre at best, which proved neither of you have much experience in growing or smoking which is pretty damn obvious from your noob comments. The phenos will vary wildly, in other words they are not stable at all and you could end up with something nothing like the description from nirvana. Actually out of all the WR phenos i got (3) none were anything like what nirvana said. I also have had the same problem with every nirvana strain which is leaf curling which slows down growth. The leaves on the sides curl up as if they are underwatered or the light is too close, but this has never happened with any other strains i grew and raising the light doesn't fix the problem, nor does watering them more.

socrates- I know of several companies that sell genetics for the same price, but are 10 times better all around. I don't care how cheap your genetics are, you shouldn't be selling shitty seeds that are nothing like what they say. I can tell you obviously don't have much experience at all. You must have have not smoked many strains if you think your ak48 was the best you've smoked. Ok, so you they smell different? Since when the fuck does that have to do with anything i am talking about? Have fun with your nirvana grows. Also, last time i checked good genetics don't cost anywhere near $200, again proving the point that you know nothing about what you are talking about. The most expensive top notch strain that most people would buy is sour diesel IBL which is $160 a pack. If you want good genetics, you have to pay for them..if your bitching about the price of seeds then you shouldn't be growing. Most good genetics don't cost more than $80 or so...let me make a list of some of todays top notch genetics: sensi star- $80, LUI- $50-$100, blockhead- $55-$60, deep chunk- $80, etc.

Socrates

Well, it had something to do with what you were talking about in the way that the Jack Herer smelled like Jack Herer is supposed to, not like something else, etc. One of the AK phenos was really knockout - if you check people's reports on strainguide you will see that many people had a similar experience to mine. Definitely not as consistent, but it's also very possible to get some very good bud. Once you have a grow or two under your belt and/or you are confident you're not going to fuck everything up, I fully condone going out and buying something from reeferman or sensi or rez (or Bog, if you can find), because they know their shit and put a lot more work into their breeding programs. But if you put the work in yourself, you can get good results from Nirvana's stuff too, and inexpensively. All I'm saying is, really, that just because yours didn't turn out to be great smoke doesn't mean that it's not possible. Also, no need to be a dick, it's just weed we're talking about, and I definitely wasn't trying to be hostile. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, just chill out a bit eh?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts