What's new

Nirvana's White Rhino in coco

ahssensi

Hi all thanks for the compliments. The WR was pretty potent to me I am sure it will get better after a good cure too. The smell was nothing special but it looks very nice in the jar.

I actually revegged the stem for a mother and the best thing is I didn't have to try just under the room light left in moist coco and she started growing new leaves so I put her under a 2 foot floro and she is doing nicely. :confused:

Here is a pic in the jars for a cure, 10 pint jars 70% full. I don't have a scale so no idea of weightand I am no good at guessing so if anyone has a clue let me know what you guess.

Tony Danza

Looks like at least 5 ounces to me, if those are pint size jars. What is your nute mix/feeding shcedule? How big of a pot is that? I just started my first coco run and am looking into other peoples techniques, yours looks pretty successful.

good job
tony

ahssensi

Yep they are pint sized jars, 5 ounces noy bad for one lady. I used a two gallon grow bag and fed three times a day (could haved trimed it to two I think) I was using 6ml per gal of water of Canna Coco A & B and 2 ml fulvic acid to help lower my ph a little without so much harsh acids. Turned out what I thought was 6 ml per gal was actually 8ml due to a math error and was getting a little nute burn but not too bad.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Hey, what's up AH?

Hey, what's up AH?

Great thread, and even better job of growing.
Nice harvest! :wave:

ahssensi

hey VT thanks for stopping by and the compliments. I am happy with it, would of like to have more girls but only popped 5 seeds so luck of the draw I guess. :joint:

Tony Danza

ahssensi said:
Yep they are pint sized jars, 5 ounces noy bad for one lady. I used a two gallon grow bag and fed three times a day (could haved trimed it to two I think) I was using 6ml per gal of water of Canna Coco A & B and 2 ml fulvic acid to help lower my ph a little without so much harsh acids. Turned out what I thought was 6 ml per gal was actually 8ml due to a math error and was getting a little nute burn but not too bad.

I have yet to see a coco technique that matches any other one, coco is the snowflake of mediums! Rez's recipe calls for 2-3 feedings a week, H3ad feeds daily, -VT- seems to change his schedule daily, and then I come across you raising a kick ass plant watering 3 times a day!

The versatility is blowing my mind!

ahssensi

Yeah it is a pretty amazing medium, I have seen some one on here that grew a 2 ft tall popsicle of rez's DSD in a 16 oz beer cup. I think the smaller the container the more you need to water and the bigger the less you need but this is only a guess from what I have read and seen. My revegged mother wasn't watered for a week and still survived under a 24W compact floro in a 10 x 14' bedroom. I am pretty sure I could of done good with just one watering per day but I wanted to treat it like hydro under the theory that it would grow like hydro. It grew to fast for me to keep up with my scrog but then again my screen sucked :spank: I don't know but I do know I like it alot

Obong

Very nice mini scrog with huge coalas. I hope my scrog will also get that fat. I doubt that because its so tight... Still have to wait 3 weeks to see the final score ;)

ahssensi

Hey all sorry for neglecting the thread busy with life and spring :jump:

The smoke is pretty stout can be a day ender if I smoke too much. But not much dank around here so I'm prolly not a good judge on quality. Nice gray ash I flushed for two weeks. Some head but mostly body effect. Smell is vastly improved in the cure, was a rotten fruit and dank smell now a good dank smell but not real strong. I think this is a fairly low oder pheno.

I revegged and she is very busy will do some clones when the time is right.

Yes hard to believe the yield for one plant but then again she didn't have to share the light. Wished my scgor screen was of better quality she could of done even better I think.

Again thanks for the encouragement I am now a true believer of coco. :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts