What's new

Nirvana's Haze 1 and Papaya

phog

Veteran
Looking very good yoss33, I grew out papaya a fews years back- all the plants were very frosty with a nice fruity smelll and taste:wave:

yoss33

Veteran
Thank you, people :)

Hazy we are, all the way
picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
I've grown Nirvana's Haze19/Skunk and had a great experience. Had to take her about 3 weeks early at 9 weeks (she was looking right on track to go 12), and it was still killer smoke. Nice, old school sativa high. Not sure about any of their other genetics aside from Hindu Kush (grew that and it was also a very nice grow). I always expect a little skunk in Nirvana's genetics, but that can be a good thing if you don't want to wait 16 weeks.

lob19

Veteran
Great thread! These two, completely different, plants look amazing. I love those big, rich, healthy leaves on Papaya and all those side branches on the Haze.
Can't wait to see more. Thread subscribed :)

yoss33

Veteran
It's the 2nd of June and the summer should be starting. We've been having almost only rains and clouds the last 2 weeks, so not much progress, but not little either.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the Papaya:
picture.php

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
love your outdoor grows, always nicely documented
and making use of the nirvana genetics, which are more in my price range

yoss33

Veteran
Nirvana's range of sativas is great - Haze, Oaxacan (Eldorado), Thai (Full Moon), Hawaiian (Maui Waui), Durban (Urban Poison), and some hybrids of these. Only Ace/Cannabiogen's menu offers such variety of classic sativas. I'd love to try some of the Spanish guys' strains, but due to security reasons I can't order online and I'm dependent on what seeds a friend brings me from abroad, and for now it's Nirvana.

The weekly portion of sunny photos:
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Another 2 weeks later, in the July heats:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the Papaya, which is getting quite columnar, partly due to the surrounding bushes which limit the light from the sides and it comes mostly from the top:
picture.php

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
el dorado, so well named, the golden city you can never find
not at least indoors, i look at that el dorado and would be hard to believe you would get that to mature as nicely inside as outside
or so my old memory of mexican genetics from 1970(or so)

yoss33

Veteran
I didn't have luck with Eldorado outdoors, perhaps will try it again in the future if I get seeds. Anyways, cannabis, especially pure sativas look very pitiful indoors, compared to their potential outdoors. That's why I'm growing outdoors, heh, though having a spare basement. My backyard is a blessing, and I hope it stays such :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Beautiful plants bro! Doing a great job. Those things look massive already, can't wait to start blooming! Def sticking around for this one! Good luck! Peace!

igrowone

Veteran
I didn't have luck with Eldorado outdoors, perhaps will try it again in the future if I get seeds. Anyways, cannabis, especially pure sativas look very pitiful indoors, compared to their potential outdoors. That's why I'm growing outdoors, heh, though having a spare basement. My backyard is a blessing, and I hope it stays such :)

got my memories crossed, followed your el dorado last year(?), had gerat hopes as a lurker
the Haze still looks every bit as nice, a little wary of the Haze lines and their racy rep, but that seems to vary quite a bit

yoss33

Veteran
Thanks for the wishes, Buddah, may the karma get back to you :)

got my memories crossed, followed your el dorado last year(?), had gerat hopes as a lurker
the Haze still looks every bit as nice, a little wary of the Haze lines and their racy rep, but that seems to vary quite a bit
Yeah, the Eldorado was last year, 2 feminized plants, both turned completely hermy after staying a few weeks in the ground outside, I guess because of the rich soil. And a friend grew a 3rd plant which looked great, flowered well, but didn't have one single trichome... No luck, it's as elusive as an Eldorado should be :)

yoss33

Veteran
Hello people,

I was away on vacation, nice time on the seaside, but that left my plants without watering for 10 days or so in the heats. So not much progress, or is it, let's see :)

picture.php

Haze is growing fine, about 4 meters high, with the bigger branches close to 3 meters in length.
The Papaya doesn't seem to have grown a lot the last few weeks, but is still a nice 3-meter-high bush:
picture.php

Here they are, both of them, in an attempt to capture the sativa-indica magic in the early morning :)
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Some more of the Haze.

Here it is in the morning:
picture.php

And drooping its tops in the evening as soon as the sun hides behind the distant trees:
picture.php

Branching:
picture.php

And tops:
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts