What's new

Nirvanas $15.00 seeds

I just finished a nirvana pp,ak,ice. I liked the ice and pp but bothe yeilded lower than I like but both were stoney and crystally. The Ice and PP were nearly identical, The AK I didnt like one is still in flower at 75 days and not finished so so much for 48. I think I am going to try serious next time.
Good Luck

I had Nirvana Special, afghan*marroqui and Big Bud outdoor, and PPP, Jock horro and Big bud indoor. I had some problems with PPP and Big Bud hermies. On the otrher hand afghan*marroquí was my first grow, and it was very good.
I think that nirvana have very interesting things.

Peace.

C

Classyathome

I have over a dozen different Nirvana packs - their NL was the sweetest, most pleasant smoke I've ever had.

The White Rhino grows really well, and it is kick to the head weed.

Jock Horror gets rave reviews, as does Bubblicious, WR, Papaya, and just about all others.

IMHO, Nirvana, Mandala and MOD are the best bargoons by far.

Stellar genetics at incredible prices.

G

Classyathome said:
Stellar genetics at incredible prices.

Stellar?

really??? STELLAR?

well,,,, maybe in your world.

His PPP (Purple Power Plant) wasn't power, wasn't purple and was totally ho-hum now that I recall.

Some are better than others.

Last edited:

ginoberde

I grew the Aurora Indica and the White Rino from Nirvana, and loved them both
Maybe not top of the line stuff, but still packed with trichs and if cured right, very potent!!!

C

Classyathome

SolarT said:
Stellar?

really??? STELLAR?

well,,,, maybe in your world.

His PPP (Purple Power Plant) wasn't power, wasn't purple and was totally ho-hum now that I recall.

Some are better than others.
Yup - in my world Nirvana, Mandala and MOD offer stellar genetics.

Every breeder / seedhouse has less than unanimously acclaimed performers, but for the $, those 3 are great. And white label sensi (some, anyway).

IMHO, and in my experience.

But, fill your balloon with what you think is air - it's all good.

flexo

I purchased a pack of Nirvana WW and LR#1 beans about 2 or 3 years ago.

I gifted some WW beans to a friend and germed the rest. I had bad germ rates with the WW (partly due to me) & good rates with the LR.

I ended up with one WW male and some LR females. crossed LR X WW last year & popped the beans this year and ended up with a very good creation. Very fruity smell on a couple phenos and a nice sativaish high that lasts for a few hours.

I cant speak on Nirvana genetics alone because I never smoked a WW female......... my cross improved the LR genetics thanks to the Nirvana WW. AF'ing was a little late but yield was very fair. the LR I smoked last year was nothing compared to this cross in taste, yield or potency. WW improved it in alot of departments.

my thread............. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60416

Last edited:

PHL8T ME

I have had good luck with the Nervana strains, good germ rates and good yeilds. Have grown out 7-8 diff. strains. KC brains had done me right as well. I think the biggest thing is the price....for around $100.00, a guy can grow lots of different plants (variety is the spice of life, right) And because they are cheap there will be very little crying if a few plants suck ass.
Now I grow outside, in ground and in pots. I have a couple of Nirvana strains going right now, Two are almost 12 foot tall/ indica dominant, but not sure exactly what strain/mix. The cali-O are about 7 ft tall and starting to flower. If they bud as vigorously as they vegged they should yeild about 1/2-3/4 lb per plant.
For my money? Nirvana has lots of bang for the buck!!!! If just starting out in the growing community.....You can't go wrong!!!

buzb8lvr

I've tried a few Nirvana strains and they are pretty good for the $$. NL was not too potent but an excellent yielder. NLxBB I bred to some C99 girls and the resultant offspring was nice. White Rhino I only grew one out which wasn't good at all but I've read enough good reviews to know I just got unlucky with the pheno. The one I was pleasantly surprised with was Misty. I haven't read too much about her but she had a nice floral aroma and a well-rounded buzz. Pretty hardy and seemed like she'd have a good yield with some TLC.

Nirvana isn't bad but you can get Mandala for a similar price. I heart Mandala so that's what I'd go for.

sativa92

nirvana has some gems hidden in the genetics , that originally came from positronics seeds.and from my understanding most of the genitics are f2s of original breeders work such as ak48,ppp,ww,white rhino,jock horror.
but now a days im not sure because of everyone getting purple phenos.. most of my stock come from 2002 era..i have grown ak,wr,bublelicious,ppp.and never got any purple ..but the ones that stood out i crossed together akxak,wrxwr ect.. and i grow them every year..heres some power plant and ak 4th generation and i have to say they are pretty stable showing 2 main phenotypes..the most potont was the rhino , with ak coming a close second with lung busting smoke and power plant which is good social weed.. they will always have a place in my garden.

G

If they haven't put much effort in producing them, why not? 15 bucks for 10 seeds ain't cheap at all, if you haven't spent a couple of years improving the strain.

Anyways, I was thinking about ordering from them, since it is the only site confirmed by local growers to deliver seeds safely to my country. Been thinking about Early Misty and Hawaii x Skunk #1. And since I'm new to growing, I think they'll be good enough for me, and hopefully better than my bagseeds... I just want a good smoke (don't we all).
From the previous page of this thread i found out about Mandala seeds, checked their site, they have some good offers too. But I couldn't find the site of this MOD seedbank. I suppose that MOD is an abbriveation, so can someone please tell me the full name, so I can find their site on the web?

Dkgrower

Veteran
Wu-Skunk said:
How it is with nirvana outdoor????

Pure power plant and Swiss miss, the swiss miss was very mold resistant and produced very oliey dark green buds the high was stoned smoke was not the most pleasent but still nice

C

Classyathome

r_Blunt said:
If they haven't put much effort in producing them, why not? 15 bucks for 10 seeds ain't cheap at all, if you haven't spent a couple of years improving the strain.

Anyways, I was thinking about ordering from them, since it is the only site confirmed by local growers to deliver seeds safely to my country. Been thinking about Early Misty and Hawaii x Skunk #1. And since I'm new to growing, I think they'll be good enough for me, and hopefully better than my bagseeds... I just want a good smoke (don't we all).
From the previous page of this thread i found out about Mandala seeds, checked their site, they have some good offers too. But I couldn't find the site of this MOD seedbank. I suppose that MOD is an abbriveation, so can someone please tell me the full name, so I can find their site on the web?
MOD seeds can be found on SeedBay - they are not being produced anymore, but the grower left his whole stock with Gypsy.

Nirvana, MOD and Mandala all can be found at SeedBay (and I think SeedBoutique, too).

Nirvana specials on weekends are $12.50 per pack, in lots of 4, 6 or 10 packs. Crazy prices.

Mandala and White Label vary, but from $14.00 up.

Good Luck

G

I "LOVE" nirvana's seeds........and having said that I was still dissapopinted with 2 out of 11 strains,Poor germination(it was my 1st grow,so probrably me)And with The Papaya,I had them in flower for 4 weeks after vegging for 7,and they wouldn't flower or even show pistils/preflowers......Every strain otherwise has been very crystally/heavy stone/knock you around in the head weed. i'm hitting some mandala very soon as I've heard so many positive things about them.

Peace

Horus

In general, based on my impressions from reading grow logs at least, you won't be dissapointed with Nirvana seeds unless you're a real connoisseur. Their plants are likely to be F2 or F3 hybrids (I think? Sorry not to great on my breeding terminology) so they won't always grow exactly to their descriptions, but the plants will certainly be very dank.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I have 4 packs of Nirvana seeds that I am waiting to grow out. This thread came up in a bubblicious search. Hoping to get 1 male and one female from each just to make a few seeds. Hope things get going in January when I finish my current grow, and looking forward to some great buds!

Anyone know what makes up a bubblicious? Couldn;t find the crosses in the strain guide.

Epoch

Dont you mean $25 seeds?

Dont you mean $25 seeds?

Anyone know why Nirvana seeds went from $15 to $25??? Thats really disappointing. I was planning on buying a few more packs from them, but if im going to drop $100 im thinking I might as well get a good pack of F1's instead. Bad business move imo, kinda ruined the only reason why I buy from him. $25 still isnt bad I guess, but as we all know with f2's it could take a couple packs to find a keeper.

OK :rant: im done.

Latest posts

Latest posts