What's new

nirvana white rhino

hereigrow

Hi all this is nirvana white rhino in coco plus brand coco. I had originally started in a peat perlite mix but low ph issues retarded growth and led me to grab a bag of this coco, I'm really glad I did they instantly turned around.

Feeding with advaned sensi two part veg 16 ml a+b, dynagro protekt, gh calimagik,and some of gh root excelerator. I really like the gh root product compared to house and garden the gh holds its own...

I'm getting a ph runoff reading at 5.3-5.4 which is prob cause of the peat in there, I really dislike peat based media right now. I'll prob never go back coco rocks so far.
As for the beans I was not so happy but at least I have something to work with.3 out of 10 germ rate booooo. Really a first for me I have run plenty of nirvana gear...nirvana rhino is supposed to be Mr.nice medicine man f2. Looks super indica and smells amazing already.
Freebie was sam's Thai haze x skunk, one germed I'm growing it out as well.

Well its just a start I will update every now and again so stop by. Thx guys!

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Nice start. Are you going to top/LST or do anything else? Looks ripe for topping or supercropping.
I've got one of these from GHS in the cooler. Will be doing it next. I hear it is pretty strong indica. Will be popping by from time to time to say hello.

hereigrow

Ya man topped last week and a little lst going on as well. Plan is 24 plant 4k scrog after I find my female Sux I only have three so pheno searching is out thw window, whatever female I have is what I'm working with. If the Thai skunk is male I'm going to cross them and see what I get just for the hell of it.