What's new

Nirvana Short Ryder

I started a thread in the new grower section, I will put that link here. But I will keep this a Short Rider (SR) specific blog. Today my nine SR's are 20 days old. And several of them already have pistils popping out of them. I am suprised at how fast these things are movings along. Ill post pics soon.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=207961

Last edited:
Ok here is a pic of my SR at 20 days old. This plant has pistils with tiny crystals all over them and the plants are putting off a skunky smell.

Sandnut

you are doing something wrong.. pics arent there

let us know if you need help on how to, we'll help ya..

im not much into anything called Ryder, i think they will be small & fast, i hope the end product is worth it

looking forward to see pics :)

Ok I made the pics public. I had them set on private. Sorry all. And as soon as I find my camera today I am posting new pics.

A

auto guerilla

nice updates. glad you fixed the pic problem. i'l have to do some search on them i dont really know much about the strain. care to share some info? whats your setup consist of?

well I am using 600w of metal haline, and HPS combined ina 4' x 5' area. I probably wont do the short riders again, but I am very impressed with the afghan kush ryders, and will probably grow them again, I also have some pineapple chunk plants that have just began the flowering, you can follow that grow as well. I thinkthose plants are gonna be killer.

kobaia

Wow, that's fast bro. I wonder how they do outdoors...
Did you transplant them from smaller pots or started in big ones from seed ? It really looks great and damn, that's fast growing. I doubt I could determine sex with regular ones after that time :)

I never transplanted, I started them out in 1 gallon pots, and stayed with the 1gallon pots throughout. Unless you stay on top of them everyday , Im not sure how they would do on their own outside. These plants were showing sex at 19 days.