What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana Feminized AK48 Feminized, T5, first time tent grow

I FOUND MY FIRST BIT OF AMBER
picture.php

its from the left side of this bud
picture.php

Wu Wei

Hey GS, your ladies are looking beautiful and very healthy! Great buds too I am sure you are very happy :) how many days has the pheno you have still going been flowering? My plant are on 5 weeks flower tomorrow.

Peace brother :ying:

Just a quick update on this second pheno. The buds really filled out..so much more so than pheno #1...the biggest buds have fallen horizontal from their weight.. trichs are looking real cloudy on most buds. Yield from this one should be much, much more than the 18 grams of heady buds harvested on pheno #1.
picture.php
picture.php

I need to make up some white lies/reasons to tell a couple smoking buddies why I have such great pot now and I never need to buy anymore. It was already awkward when the topic of some OK pot going around came up and I kind of said in a way I'm not smoking as much anymore....still smoking on the stash from three months ago:dunno:
picture.php
picture.php

Hey GS, your ladies are looking beautiful and very healthy! Great buds too I am sure you are very happy :) how many days has the pheno you have still going been flowering? My plant are on 5 weeks flower tomorrow.

Peace brother :ying:

Hey bro I need to catch up with a glimpse of what you've got going on as sooon as I can. The buds were good...better than what we have seen around here in the midwest but they were not great. Pheno #2 really looks like the ticket and I am patiently going out of my mind:biggrin: waiting for these to finish..I lost count how many days but well over 100 for sure so they are over due!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nice finish G-spleen
Trimming them up is a good time in its self, keep the camera close for the photo album.
Oh by the way I'm very impressed that your keeping your grow operation on the lowdown.
So smart.
This is the place to talk about your awesome grow. You can tell your buds any fucking crazy story you want. The crazier the better.But make sure you tell them that the shits expensive and the guy who grows it is a god damn Guinness.:woohoo:

Granger2

Veteran
"Ran into an old friend from fill in the blank. He's got a great connection with a grower. Shit's expensive, but worth it."

If you don't ask for top dollar, they'll be suspicious. No discounts. Always make them wait a few days while you get it. "Guy can be flaky sometimes." "He's out of town, etc." Make sure the weight is perfect or slightly over, so there won't be any hard feelings. Good luck. -granger

Nice finish G-spleen
Trimming them up is a good time in its self, keep the camera close for the photo album.
Oh by the way I'm very impressed that your keeping your grow operation on the lowdown.
So smart.
This is the place to talk about your awesome grow. You can tell your buds any fucking crazy story you want. The crazier the better.But make sure you tell them that the shits expensive and the guy who grows it is a god damn Guinness.:woohoo:

Much thanks man, yea..always stayed out of troubles way and no one(very few) can keep a secret. "My buddies brother is in town from CO and brought some very high quality/limited quantity/super expensive stuff...I managed to get a couple grams" will be leaving my lips as soon as I bring out this herb.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sweet shot of the vault. Some taste looking Buds Green. You are going to be the richest boy on the block with that haul.:tiphat:
I felt like I had a new super power after my first run. :pimp3:

Its all good