What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana Feminised Northern Lights.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Dont know how i missed your show bro, gland i caught the end of it. real nice looking plants man, it likes the levingtons MP, do you add anything else, apart from the canna bio?
Lovely colours. lookforward to seeing more!

G'luck!k+

F

firefox

looks great firefox! :wave:

cheers crack attack :tiphat:

Scrogerman Dont know how i missed your show bro, gland i caught the end of it. real nice looking plants man, it likes the levingtons MP, do you add anything else, apart from the canna bio?
Lovely colours. lookforward to seeing more!

G'luck!k+

hey scroggerman thanks for dropping in theres plenty more to come haha and no my friend i dont add anything else what yer see is what yer get haha:tiphat:

Neuronaut Beautiful! Can't wait to see a smoke report!

cheers Neuronaut will post smoke report up when cured and thanx for dropping in.:tiphat:

Scrogerman

Veteran
cheers crack attack hey scroggerman thanks for dropping in theres plenty more to come haha and no my friend i dont add anything else what yer see is what yer get haha:tiphat:

Cool, Levingtons MP goes on my to try list then, thanks man! like what you get & i like what i see!
Been wanting to try BioCanna for ages, only that & the canna coco i havnt tried out of their whole range!

What do you do with PH of your water? Mines pretty alkaline 7.9-8.4(depending on time of year i noticed). I looked at the BioCanna & it doesnt need PH adjusting(in line organic), but does high PH water matter at all?

G'Luck!

Last edited:
F

firefox

Those are some really nice looking plants, excellent work!

:thank you: Maj.Cottonmouth im still learning but will get there in the end ....

exploziv_gbb they look nice! great colours!
petard2.gif

would there be any bud pics in the future?
lurk.gif

yeah will get some bud shots up on next run exploziv_gbb and cheers for comments :thank you:
Scrogerman...

thanks for comments scroggerman the levingtons is well worth a go for the price of it. as for my tapwater it comes out the tap at 7.0 to 7.3 normally.. by the time my nutes is added nine times outta ten i hit the 5.9 ph mark thats in hydro never checked it when doing soil runs but they all seem happy about it :thank you::tiphat:

slackx

Veteran
Cool, Levingtons MP goes on my to try list then, thanks man! like what you get & i like what i see!
Been wanting to try BioCanna for ages, only that & the canna coco i havnt tried out of their whole range!

What do you do with PH of your water? Mines pretty alkaline 7.9-8.4(depending on time of year i noticed). I looked at the BioCanna & it doesnt need PH adjusting(in line organic), but does high PH water matter at all?

G'Luck!

From what I read the amino acids in the Biocanna series auto buffer.

slackx

Veteran
Just google it, i can't really post the link because they're from other MMJ sites...came up in the first couple links.