What's new

Nirvana Bubblicious Feminized.

G

Guest 142956

I used to run a bagseed plant that during any stage of growth it was odorless. After a cure and in the bag it was the strongest smelling weed I have ever experienced. A joint in you pocket would be easily diserned by anyone in a large room. I quit that one! I commonly keep a strong deoderizer jell around when a grow is going on anyway. Thanks for the good description.

Green Sky

Wow!
Ahab, you are looking REALLY good there. My Papaya looks a lot like that Bubb. Hope you get some quality smoke

* how much longer do you think before chop?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I plan on taking these to somewhere around 65 days. Just starting to see a few cloudy trichomes, pistils are dieing back and calyxes are starting to swell nicely . A couple more weeks +/- should do it.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Ok. Posted a few pics in the Hempy thread but this one needs to be finished up also.
I averaged about 5 ounces per plant using the Hempy method. The plants were very uniform in growth as well as finished product. At this point I would say that the Bubblicious is a high yield strain. There is one plant that seems a bit more potent than the others but not enough to really stand out. Overall my personal rating average for the plants this time around was an 8-8.5. The only thing holding it back from being a 8.5-9 for me is I wish the flavor and fragrance were more intense. The plants I initially grew at the beginning of this thread in soil were more fragrant and flavorful .

Bubblicious bud shot.
picture.php

Bubblicious x SWC99 buds. They kick ass. Hashy Lemon pledge taste and fragrance. Crushing high. This stuff will put you down.

picture.php

picture.php

OK. Thats it for the Bubblicious for me for a while . Ive got other strains to try. Im sure I will be coming back to Bubblicious soon enough, though.
If anyone else cares to add their feminized Bubblicious pics/info to this thread please feel free!

G

Guest 142956

What did you use for media in the hempy's? Looks like the classic 3 parts perlite and 1 part vermiculite.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Hey BillRose. I used the classic 70/30 mix on the Bubblicious plants. A couple containers had the NAPA floor-dry mixed in but made no noticeable difference. The Bubblicious x SweetestCindy99 cross was grown in course coco chips. Although the cross was a very strong plant potency wise, I dont think the medium was the deciding factor as much as genetics were. Presently Im growing plants in the classic 70/30 mix, straight NAPA and straight Hydroton. They are all doing well .

G

Guest 142956

Napa floor dry? The Fuller's earth version, the diatomaceous earth version or the calcined clay version? I typically add the Fullers earth version so the plants have an easier time holding themselves up. My mix is usually 3 parts perlite, 1 part spaghnum peat moss and 1 part fullers earth. I have used the calcined clay version also with equally good results. I add the peat moss because my water averages 7.2 PH and adding the peat moss makes PH ing unnecessary. My first hempies I used the calcined clay in the bottom of the pots to hold more moisture with straight perlite on top. This worked very well but the plants still had to be tied up. I also ran a wick system a couple of runs using straight Fullers earth with excellent results also.

SirNuggetReborn

Wow, great looking bubbliciouses you have there. I noticed some trichs on the big fan leaves which is a good thing. The dried buds look like and appear like they smell of the bubblegum. Classic.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Seeing this thread again reminds me of how good the Bubblicious x SweetestCindy99 buds were. I need to grow some of them out again and hopefully find the same type of plant as pictured above. That sure was some powerful lemon hashy goodness.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Good luck with those beans, SirNugget. Post some pics of your grow, if you are so inclined.