What's new

nirvana ak-48 retards results

gopot

First, I'm a retard grower. M y growing ability reflect such. My order of nirvana ak-48 rrived maybe 4 months or so and eventually grew them out and just for any possible help info here tis"
All Soil
8 germinated / 2 stillborns
7 made 1st 2 weeks but I know one down and found it next day. 6 plants.
vegged under 160 watts flos for 5 weeks and no clones.
Small closet grow and was mearly looking for an oz for furter consideration for bigger better grow.
one plant looks rather sickly and I won't flower. 5 plants.
2 weeks into flower 3 males 2 females.
almost 6 weeks later. 2 females under retards lazy ass conditions(I did what i could though) half ounce of good quality smoke, tastes o.k. considering, and maby 100 seeds.

There is just nothing like growing a few out thats from you, to you.

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey gopot...dont be so down on yourself

stick around here and take your time and you will learn how to grow
we are all still learning , some of us just started earlier than you

G

Hey man you got some smokable herb from your "retard" effort.

imagine what you could do when you put some effortinto it!

read up, plan well, and have patience.

also 100 seeds is a killer haul..if you liked the smoke :dance:

G

Hey man sounds liek you didn't let them flower long enough. Those seeds might not be mature, and the potency would of gotten a lot better if you let them flower I think around 9 weeks for that strain. I heard if you veg ak48 6 weeks or over it helps with the yield/potency as well.

Hey a half z and 100 seeds still ain't bad at all. What did you flower them under those same flouros?

gopot

flos same

flos same

yes, same flos, have a md hydro 1000wt hps (Ilove it,great price and makes nearly NO NOISE) very quet, but in a closet could not keep temp down dispite a real effort.

yeah man ...dont worry be happy ..next time will be better ...even we proffesionals screw up sometimes ..because our minds our always exploring deeper into the plant ...but eveything is knowledge ! if you dont do it you will never learn ..& we are here to help you ...:wave: ...peace

G

Don't be to harsh on your grow my friend, 1st grow and you got 1/2 oz and seeds to bot. Not bad. Your 2nd grow will be better, as with all following grows. Smoke the smoke and be pround you grew it from seed to harvest. Don't be shy about asking advice or for help. Thats what we are here for.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i learn new stuff every day reading here on the forums ,but i know how ya feel i think we all felt like that to an extent .my 1st gro bout 3.5yrs ago i got an 1/8 oz after what seemed like forever was actully bout 3 months start to finish and i grew it with 1 of them grow sticks (a floro tube)and i was like screw this shit i need bigger and better lights and the 2nd grow was just a lil better then the 1st but then i found OG but got tierd of the kiddes given attitudes and along came ICMAG and the rest is in my gallery

2buds

Chin up bro. Anything you make yourself is worth being proud of! Try a 400 watter, pull the heat straight from the reflector. I just hooked a 140cfm blower to a 1000 watter with 4" dryer pipe, you can lay your hand on the hood and it feels room temp! 12" from the glass, the heat has dissipated. Give some of those beans away. Some of your bros may pay you back when you least expect it. The old good deed thing that society has forgotten except gypsy and IC. Thanks IC and Gypsy!

G

hey.....at least you learned a thing or two about breeding :joint:

next thing you know....

BAM...you get big buds :wave:

Good luck in your future grows bro!

alGrenDh

Hey...good effort man! I've got some Nirvana ak48 growing as well. Out of the 3 seeds started, 2 fem 1 male. Yeah :) Back in veg, taking clones.

Glück on your next grow :wave:

BrattPid

No one is born with this knowledge mate you read you learn you make mistakes you learn you take some advice you learn. You make mistakes you'll certainly learn...you did great now you know more you can do better....

sparobis

Veteran
hey dude,
you need more light plain and simple..imho the smallest should be 250hps
dont flower plants with only flourels if you can..get a 250watt hps lamp and youll get better yeilds...mt 2 cents
peace
sparo

Latest posts

Latest posts