What's new

Ninja Cabinets

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Sorry for not dropping by here for a little while. The Mrs hasn't been 100% for the past month or two. On top of that I seriously underestimated the workload of hand watering ~30 small plants in coco.

Either way, some big things have been happening in these little cabinets!

For starters, the Phantom Cookies are now 30 days 12/12. Knocked them all up with the best male of the pack. Nothing too special in my eyes in regards to a male, but had better nodal spacing than the others and was much more vigorous in growth.
Should net me a good 100+ F2s and hopefully one of the females from this run will be worth keeping around.

My Grape Plague testers from RedEyedGenetics are all looking nice and healthy. They have a very blue-grape smell when rubbed. Really can't wait to see what they develop into! I'll be making F2s if these also and looking for a keeper female as well!

My Cherryjuana F2 by Verdant Green are looking stellar! Very unique leaf serration/pattern that I really like. Will be making F3s as well as crossing them to the Grape Plague for some lovely purple/blue berry mix! Mmm mnnn!

I also have 2 Bubba Kush S1 from VGreen as well. Slightly disappointed only 2 made it but such is life. They both have different mutations, but hopefully they'll grow out of it. Who knows.

Got 2 Pre '11 Prophet going as well. Really hoping I get a male so I can make F2s and knock the Bubbas for for a lovely little Back Cross.

Managed to find space for 2 of my Pineapple Express' in there as well. Things are crowded, things are green and things are looking good!

All of the above, with the exception of the Phantom Cookies, have been flowering now for 4 days.

I will try and get pictures in here of all of the cabinets tomorrow. Stay safe all ;)

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Decided on buying some off-brand bubblebags to make some of this trim I've been saving into hash. Turns out that 'some' trim was actually 100g!! The hash is still drying, but from the looks of it it's probably only around 5g in total. Could have blasted into BHO but I prefer bubble myself. Whatever the final weight will last me into the new year no doubt :)

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Well, somehow I only ended up with 3g of bubblehash from 100g of sugar trim/popcorn nugs. 3% return is really dissapointing, but it is what it is. Smells incredible though. The 73u stuff is devine :)

Again, will try and get pictures sometime soon. Don't have too much time for the garden/internet lately, but my intentions are there!

fatigues

Veteran
Well, somehow I only ended up with 3g of bubblehash from 100g of sugar trim/popcorn nugs. 3% return is really dissapointing, but it is what it is. Smells incredible though. The 73u stuff is devine :)

Again, will try and get pictures sometime soon. Don't have too much time for the garden/internet lately, but my intentions are there!

Sounds quite low. Was your trim frozen first? You might want to run it again.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Hmn, some bad news in my eyes... Both my Pre11 Prophets are female. Way really hoping to get at least 1 male to make some F2s and to back cross my Bubba Kush S1s.

What I now need to decide on is what I should use to knock up the Prophets and Bubbas. Phantom Cookie pollen, Grape Plague pollen or Cherryjuana F2.

I could try and do a little of each and label the different branches...hmn...decisions.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Some quick snaps of what I have going at the moment!

Phantom Cookies at days 42:
v5PUN6V.jpg

GWYr6M8.jpg

Cherryjuana F2 day 15 12/12:
JeP6VoX.jpg

Grape Plague day 15:
itLvouW.jpg

From left to right - Pineapple Express x2, Pre11 Prophet x2, Bubba Kush S1 x2 day 15:
saJmxsd.jpg

fatigues

Veteran
You got a real heat issue in your Phantom Cookies cab.

The PC fans you have in there are plainly not equal to the task.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
The biggest issue is that they've all grown too tall for the cabinet. Even being super cropped twice to reduce their height by 6" they're still almost touching the bulbs.

May super crop them again to drop their height again. Fun times...

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Just finished knocking up some females with pollen. Still have the Cherryjuana pollen to collect and the females to knock up, but they're not too far behind. The Bubba Kush S1 need a little longer too before accepting pollen.

Pollinations so far:

Pineapple Express x Phantom Cookies
Pineapple Express x Grape Plague
Pre '11 Prophet x Phantom Cookies
Pre '11 Prophet x Grape Plague
Grape Plague x Phantom Cookies
Grape Plague x Grape Plague

Pollinations remaining:

Pineapple Express x Cherryjuana
Pre '11 Prophet x Cherryjuana
Grape Plague x Cherryjuana
Cherryjuana x Cherryjuana
Cherryjuana x Phantom Cookies
Cherryjuana x Grape Plague
Bubba Kush x Cherryjuana
Bubba Kush x Phantom Cookies
Bubba Kush x Grape Plague

Phantom Cookie pollen is pretty much out though. Still have the male though so it may have to wait until round 2. Fun times ahead!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Done the rest of the pollinations minus the Phantom Cookie as I ran out of pollen :(. Still have the male alive and revegging, so it can be done later to cross my keepers.

In other news I've done a bit if shopping to spruce my cabs up a little.

-New carbon filter sheets
-Replacement PC fan as one died
-Sewing machine oil to keep fans quiet/going
-Ever important duct tape
-Staple gun to get my intake filters attached permanently.

I aim to get some whole cab shots and close ups uploaded later tonight :)

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Some pictures as promised!

Phookie cab:
y9X3pMm.jpg

Pregnant Phookie:
gWdv4la.jpg

Cherryjuana F2 (left), Grape Plague (right:
eyGHP1a.jpg

Grape Plague Keeper:
2MdaVw3.jpg

NAPwPH4.jpg

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
It's the most fruity I've ever got her to smell. It's always been a musky nutty smelling when in soil/hydro but in coco it's a dead ringer for C99.

In the mean time, some more photos :)

Grape Plague Keeper:
AkAleNb.jpg

Pre '11 Prophet Keeper. Little heat stressed but has been supercropped to get it further from the light.
PCXgGwf.jpg

pcDJ3mb.jpg

LZAxEU1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts