What's new

night time humidity

what the

I worded that earlier post really bad. Ignore it and read the above. Sorry. I was way too absolute sounding and that isn't very accurate.

S

sparkjumper

What the do you think an RO filter doesnt change the hard water of calcium?Do you use one?My tapwater is approx 350PPM much of that being calcium as I had to wash my dogs water bowl with CLR frequently.When I switched to RO a couple years back,I havent had to clean my dogs waterbowl even one time.How can you say RO doesnt change the hardness of the water?

what the

No it does. That was what I meant by my above post. I was too absolute sounding earlier.

Sorry I've made this confusing and it doesn't need to be. my bad

Distilling water is VERY efficient at removing impurities. It can be too pure and difficult to maintain pH, very little natural buffering capacity. Consumer RO units are not nearly as efficient at removing carbonate hardness. Although they do, the concentrations are still much higher than in distilled water. Unless you're doing multiple passes there will still be a great deal of carbonate hardness in terms of its pH buffering capacity.

Obviously too much and it is again difficult to keep your pH where you want it. The point is Distilled water is not beneficial while RO may be.

Again, my bad, I worded that so poorly it isn't even correct. :weakestli

highgrade

Distilling water is VERY efficient at removing impurities. It can be too pure and difficult to maintain pH, very little natural buffering capacity.

It's easy to verify 'what the's' statement. Take a new bottle of distilled, open it and check the ph. Should be neutral @7. Leave the lid off the bottle over night and check the ph. Distilled water ph will change from elements in the atmosphere.

It's easy to verify 'what the's' statement. Take a new bottle of distilled, open it and check the ph. Should be neutral @7. Leave the lid off the bottle over night and check the ph. Distilled water ph will change from elements in the atmosphere.

But do the PPM's change also?

C

Cheeb

Sounds like it time for big boy toys. At 8k, one run should easily absorb the cost of the santa fe

Takes money to,.....well ya know what I mean
Thats what I'm screamin! let see...at 1.5lbs per light your buddy is easily pulling 12lbs - at a modest $3000 a pound he's grossing 36,000 dollars PER RUN!

$1400 should be nothing to him. Tell your buddy to get the right equipment or get out of the game. Nobody wants to smoke what eventually will be his moldy bud - because its gotta be on the way with 90% humidity if he's got anything even close to fat.

My apologies if your friend has other arrangements for his harvests. I see SO MANY growers with money issues or otherwise just being cheap and I just dont understand it.

Dont skimp on equipment - ever - period...because not skimping on it will have you smiling that much more. Not saying your buddy skimped..clearly 8k fully sealed in a container w/ co2 wasnt a cheap setup, but why quit now?

attila76

Here in Colorado things just got very complicated... right after the container dropped. I just spent a big bill getting this thing up and running with the expectation that we had one year to get it right. Except for the dehuey, I got all the right equipment, AND I am being forced out of the game. This new law blows. I'm just trying to get out of it what I put into it without going to jail. Anything more is illegal under CO state law for caregivers.

Thats what I'm screamin! let see...at 1.5lbs per light your buddy is easily pulling 12lbs - at a modest $3000 a pound he's grossing 36,000 dollars PER RUN!

$1400 should be nothing to him. Tell your buddy to get the right equipment or get out of the game. Nobody wants to smoke what eventually will be his moldy bud - because its gotta be on the way with 90% humidity if he's got anything even close to fat.

My apologies if your friend has other arrangements for his harvests. I see SO MANY growers with money issues or otherwise just being cheap and I just dont understand it.

Dont skimp on equipment - ever - period...because not skimping on it will have you smiling that much more. Not saying your buddy skimped..clearly 8k fully sealed in a container w/ co2 wasnt a cheap setup, but why quit now?