What's new

-= Nicoli's 504w CFL Flower Cab =-

Nicoli

Veteran
Hello.

My cab is 4.7 SQFT(internal dimensions are 40"L x 18"W x 36"H), and holds 12 42w CFL's. (Only running 366w at the time of this post until I get some xplants in there)

I am currently running:
Sour Creek x Casey Jones
Lady G1 x Casey Jones
Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai x Casey Jones ( loooooks promising! )
Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai x Sour D IBL
Purple Bagseed x Sour D IBL x Casey Jones
Lady G1 x Sour D IBL
Lady G3 x Casey Jones
and i'll be re-working (Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour D IBL) x Masterlow

hopefully I didnt miss something...

Just removed a few plants so shes kinda bare.. these just got flipped:

my $5 bubble cloner..

light cleats..

nutes..

I'll update when I get the time.. Cab will be maxed out in about 2-3 weeks so there should be alot of nice things to see then :)

My veb cab is only 104w.. works great though.

Just wanted to get this started. :smokeit:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
loving the cab mate... thought you mighta made it more octogon shaped tho... I'll bet there'll be some bruisers coming out of there later anyway ;)

be lucky
j

Nicoli

Veteran
Yeah the cab holds 21 1/2-3/4 gals, 12 1 gals, or 10 2/3 gals...

got some options :eek:

Nicoli

Veteran
4 fresh clone transplants(1 PBSDxCJ, 1 CDLTxCJ, 2 SCCJ):

Now I wait 2-3 weeks before putting into the flower cab.

Also my Basil popped up! :dance013:

L

LymphNode

Very clean setup, can't wait to see some big old ladies in there. What kind of nutrient cycle are you going to be using? Seems like you have a whole slew of options lol.

Nicoli

Veteran
im a big fan of this, can you show us your veg site a little more, if it isnt too much trouble :p

good luck mate

Veg is basically a Lifeless cab.. if ya know wat that is. Running 4x26w 6500K's.. I'll get pics as things progress.

Nicoli

Veteran
Very clean setup, can't wait to see some big old ladies in there. What kind of nutrient cycle are you going to be using? Seems like you have a whole slew of options lol.

I use a mix of pro-mix hp/ewc/perlite/blood/bone/kelp/greensand/gypsum/lime... and I feed with Earth Juice basically everytime except for right after transplanting into fresh soil and before flushing.

More details to come.

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 14

Day 14

It's day 14 for these front 3... two tallest in back are males.. going to collect pollen from them in the next 7-10 days. Waiting on those clones to veg veg veg! I want to fill this baby up!

As you can see PBSDxCJ is quite the stretcher.. got cuts from everything but the males.

Happy VD ! :huggg:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one, nice list of strains mate, can't wait to see these cranking out in flower.

Peace.

raysputin

can you take some pics of your cab with the lights out so we can see the inside design. What are you using for exhaust with the cfls?

Nicoli

Veteran
can you take some pics of your cab with the lights out so we can see the inside design. What are you using for exhaust with the cfls?

Sure.

I use a stanley blower for exhausting.. even with all 504w running it only gets about 4-5F above ambient with the Stanley on low.

The boxes on top just reduce noise, greatly:

2 8"x8" Dark room Louvers on bottom.

Here she is without boxes on top..

Inside..

Hope that helps.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
NicO
Howzit..?? Nice nice looking garden... And quite a tasty soundin menu to choose from for ya... Ill check ya back soon peace..

sackO

Nicoli

Veteran
PBSDxCJ tooooo talll for me!

PBSDxCJ tooooo talll for me!

Thanks all.

I had to play Doctor today on PBSDxCJ, just stretching too far for my likings... theres room for it to stretch, but I'd rather keep it somewhat even with the rest of the canopy, makes things easier!

Before:

After:

Problem solved! Now PBSDxCJ is even with the rest of the canopy! :)

Nicoli

Veteran
small update..

small update..

Had to feed these 2 girls this morning..

Also removed these two boys from the cab before they bust a nut, preparing to collect some pollen for future use...

The last clones I took have started new growth and I expect them to take off here soon! The two on the left are new ones I took the other day. Testing out some smaller grow bags.

That's all I got for now.. cheers :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts