What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nick Diaz owning GSP at the presser live now!!!!

dbuzz

Veteran
diaz has flustered the f out of gsp. one fist, one thumbs up? lol
iMh6Okfv6jqqZ.gif

prepare for humpfest

The_Protege

ya, greatest conference call ever. powerful diaz. somebody put up the thread already. it needs to start marinating :D

Mr. Bongjangles i believe dbuzz is talking to you :biggrin:

I like how Diaz is right in GSP's head hardcore. GSP can be seen mumbling words under his breath and all in this presser.

I mean Diaz brings up UFC137 where he called out GSP saing "where you at George" & "I dont think you're hurt, you're scared!"
Diaz in this presser today brings up how he was fucking with GSP chasing him round the hotel. GSP comes out an elevator and Nick puts on his WAR face and GSP walkes along the wall to get passed NiCK.

And nick goes; "thats what happened right George?"

hahahaha WTF what a sick ****.

ehhh IF Nick can get GSP soooo pissed that he stands and bangs with him we could see a KO here. More likely GSP will take him down and lay on Diaz a lot so maybe an armbar or triangle...

dbuzz

Veteran
Mr. Bongjangles i believe dbuzz is talking to you :biggrin:

heh. i would've just hijacked it this week but I don't want to fuck up the poll. :biggrin:

I like how Diaz is right in GSP's head hardcore. GSP can be seen mumbling words under his breath and all in this presser.

I mean Diaz brings up UFC137 where he called out GSP saing "where you at George" & "I dont think you're hurt, you're scared!"
Diaz in this presser today brings up how he was fucking with GSP chasing him round the hotel. GSP comes out an elevator and Nick puts on his WAR face and GSP walkes along the wall to get passed NiCK.

And nick goes; "thats what happened right George?"

hahahaha WTF what a sick ****.

ehhh IF Nick can get GSP soooo pissed that he stands and bangs with him we could see a KO here. More likely GSP will take him down and lay on Diaz a lot so maybe an armbar or triangle...

yea the build up and pressers have been hilarious. can't wait til saturday

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts