What's new

Nick Diaz 5 year suspension for MJ

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wow the Nevada Athletic Commission came down hard on him.
They should not even be testing for weed.

Go to court Nick

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
what a pile of steaming turds man.. the brazilians dont get that for being coked off their nuts..

Ph-patrol

Veteran
It is just ass backwards to consider Cannabis as a performance enhancement drug.
Fining him like he was taking an anabolic steroid.The guy is a vegan for god sake.

3x strike, but seriously, how hard is it to pass a drug test that you know is going to happen 4-6 months in advance? Is he stupid because of all the blows to his head?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3x strike, but seriously, how hard is it to pass a drug test that you know is going to happen 4-6 months in advance? Is he stupid because of all the blows to his head?

He passed a drug test before the fight. It is possible that cannabis metabolites from over a month before were stored in his fat cells and released over the duration of the 5 round fight. I tend to believe that version of the story, that he quit smoking in time to pass a drug test but didn't account for the higher test readings from the fight itself.

Whether he failed a drug test for weed or not, its bullshit. They shouldn't be testing for weed in the first place. It's none of the Nevada state athletic commission's business what martial artists do in their free time. Weed is not cheating.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was about ready to retire anyways, or should have. But fuck, of all the drugs to take and they can him for that.

Half the guys use steroids and heavy pain meds and just lay off them shortly before the fight or whenever they test. Pot hangs around your system so....

This makes me mad like all the other anti pot crap out there. One day the idiots that regulate fights and sports will look at pot as being like alcohol or aspirin. Until then stupidity reigns.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nick speaks

Nick speaks

I just found a video of Nick speaking after his suspension.He is not mincing words.
I have always found him to be a honest non Hollywood type of guy.
He is rough around the edges but honest.
I have always been a fan because of that.

https://youtu.be/kd71SM-By78

SocalNugz

Damn nick has ALWAYS been a favorite, guys got heart for days loves to get down dirty an actually fight.
This is why I really dont watch the ufc anymore.
Fights are boring. Huge waste of money for ppv!
Ufc has fallen so far from where it started, I miss the old REAL ultimate fighting championship those were real fights...
No gay neveda rules, no rules at all for the most part, no weight limits, just a real competition between two badass motherfuckers.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nick and his brother are true grit fighters.They both grew up with very little and have fought for every thing they own.
He was fined for 165,000 dollars. Now lawyers fees on top.

Fuck the NAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush.gif

B

birdman_

As I've said. "He"Should of Been More Respectful during the NSAC Hearing especially when Considering this Charge was Laid on Him For A THIRD Time..!?

Doesn't Care Enough does he...........

28 days ? To Clear the System of Cannabis. ..What's up!!?!!
(Again ^ )

Loaded ain't he,anyway $$

Last edited:
B

birdman_

It is just ass backwards to consider Cannabis as a performance enhancement drug.
Fining him like he was taking an anabolic steroid.The guy is a vegan for god sake.

I think they would see Cannabis as a "Pain Deflector" m8 so YEA they will Consider and Catergorize that as A ped.Nuts I agree!..

Last edited:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
As I've said. "He"Should of Been More Respectful during the NSAC Hearing especially when Considering this Charge was Laid on Him For A THIRD Time..!?

Doesn't Care Enough does he...........

28 days ? To Clear the System of Cannabis. ..What's up!!?!!
(Again ^ )

Loaded ain't he,anyway $$

Yes Bird man third times a charm.:biggrin:and being disrespectful. But we are not speaking about how you or I wound handle our selves.
Nick is a simple but complex dude.I under stand him as a person because I have had long time friends with the same issues as Nick.
Nick has spoken openly about his inability to articular himself and struggling with authority figures.(trust)
People like Nick cant find the words so they say Fuc* Y*e instead of playing the game of life.
Not having a father around and poverty is the key to his distrust.
People like him are extremely loyal to there very tight inner circle.
He constantly speaks of the feuds he had with the rich kids at school.
That is all part of it.
When it comes to why He smokes, Well I feel its all the reasons above.
The reason I like Nick so much is not his fight record its the fact he could have been in prison but he found a way out.

Latest posts

Latest posts