What's new

Niceeven's 2012 Guerilla grow

niceeven

Hello phantomx,gaiusmarius and Supermanlives. Thanks for the good words and wishes. It's still early in the season and lot's of time to go, at least things are started finally.

Phantomx I am using dolomitic lime and as I said earlier there is no problems when I use it far enough in advance. The plants will recover though, I'd be really surprised if they didn't. What I need now is sunshine but there always seem to be something missing, is that not true!!!

niceeven

A small update, I went out to the spots yesterday and put a little bit of order in the swamps.
It's official, I will need to tinker with it if I want to use keep using smaller containers. It kind of works but not really in the swamp. Although the one I dreaded to find out about most actually did OK it's clear to me that the containers will either have to be taller or be placed on higher ground. But now that they are in small containers I did move a batch to see if it will actually make a difference.
IMG_0315.jpg
[/IMG]
These are pretty much all autos and yes they don't look all that great but they still grew some and it's interesting to see how they will do on dryer land, I simply cleared up some vegetation not far away from the swamp and left them there. One mighty mite male was showing already and i moved it about a mile away .
These are the one site I had not seen yet. It's kind of surprising that they have done OK, enough that I just left them there.
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg
[/IMG]
Something is really obvious to me and that's I have been quite liberal with the fertilizers in some pots and the plants are suffering from it in some case. It's not really OK as I have done the same mistake last year so i'll have to be more careful. Either that or I added too much or too little lime. But overall they are doing not too bad. One of my nice plants at the other site is suffering quite a bit, leaves dying at the tips while others are just fine. I am positive it's ferts and I'll have to be more careful. I left the larger pots alone and I 'raised' the smaller ones a little, placing some kind of clay fondation under the pot. Overall, for less than two weeks outdoors, things are mostly OK.

Sarsaparilla ~ Aralia nudicaulis
IMG_0314.jpg

Interesting to me how it can grows on an old stump just like that.

budjones11

This question may have already been answered.. but are you using dolomite lime at all? rain water is a little on the acidic side. dolomite lime (2 dollars for 20 pounds at walmart) is slow acting and brings pH levels to 7. if u just sprinkle a little on your soil you can insure that your plants are grabbing up all the nutes they need. (my bad man, i just scrolled up and saw that you were using lime.

Last edited:

niceeven

lol.... well nothing bad there, yes I am using lime but you see over the time I have been working with plants in general, I have notice that erring on the side of caution is always the appropriate thing to do. Like baby stepping it on the safe side. i really think that what happened this year is that I simply got over confident. I am trying a lot of new things and generally I have always done well in the past, so being too cocky if you will, causes me to do things to fast. I say that because I just finished repotting a few plants (Not many but still) Mighty Freeze , Early Dane, a couple Bricklands and some pakistan Citral Kush that were left at home because they were too small yet. Well, I put them in a mix that was way too rich and for a week and a half I was wondering why they seemed to go downhill instead of up (way too much kelp powder it would appear). I mean it's a stupid thing to do because as far as I can tell I will be out of Early Danes all together, they are pretty much gone and that was so avoidable. Not smart. I just got to slow down and go back to knowing that each move could have a huge consequence and always stay on the safe side and I will be OK. The season is still young and I still have a fair amount of healthy plants around, all I have to do is go back to the basics, that always worked for me.

Yeah bro, lime and other things. I find that when I make a mistake myself it's kind easier to get over it because over time one learn that is't always easier to just let go!

A

Alone

OH! Let me guess! Choppers flew over your land and seen about 200 unhealthy pot plants with wires and cages and bright yellow poles around them and went in with the DEA and Rangers and they took all your crappy plants that you didnt know how to grow anyways by the looks of them, nor did you know how to hide them or blend them in guerilla style,
and now you lost your land and your home. Dumbass rookies deserve what they get.

If you harvested 50 lbs and have just been busy harvesting....ignore the above. LOL

A

Alone

Dude had like 25 different strains and hundreds of seeds planted. Not 1 bud shot! He disappeared in July before the buds even flowered. Why? See above post.

opiumo

Veteran
a little bump, what happend here, any followup?.. or did this just run out the shitter.

better luck next season :)

Latest posts

Latest posts