What's new

Nice packaging... but....

S

stratmandu

not very robust for shipping, izzit? Good thing I bought 2 packs; this one is toast and beans are in bits except one I found stuck to the tape... Other pack is ok and, of course, so are the freebies I don't give a crap about anyway. Might want to re-think the glass bottles...
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it takes allot of pressure to break one of those. Never seen that happen. I would say it got stuck in the mail sorter..

S

stratmandu

I don't know. We'll see. I only do OD so I'm still 2 months out... never had any loss before.

Edit: I already PM'd fuzzy. This is just a report, not a complaint.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that does suck bro

where are the broken seeds?

never had this happen before,alot of seed company use these vials as they protect the seeds real good

you must of had one angry postman

gdp s1 are gone now but i can replace with grandoggy or another pack of your choice

peace

S

stratmandu

I put the seed I found in the bottle of the other pack which was OK. Six is enough, the 2nd pack was for spares but your gear germs 100% for me so far. I already have a pack of the reg Grandoggy P and Rainbow Jones fems on deck. I have a LOT of CSG gear including SSSDH, Fuel, NLC, SD x SD IBL, and CSSG. I'm a big fan. :tiphat: I think I'm set for spring. Wouldn't mind trying a Cheese n Chong or 2, but the damage wasn't your fault.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
just thought i would mention, in my area they sell 2 kinds of vials, the stronger sturdy "plastic" type(dont know the real material but its not glass)

then you have the glass ones that are similar to the ones you get for cologne samples, these are weak and should be avoided...

G

guest8905

packaging worked fine for me. Tshirt was xxxl lol but suprisingly not too big

Useful Idiot

Veteran
that does suck bro

where are the broken seeds?

never had this happen before,alot of seed company use these vials as they protect the seeds real good

you must of had one angry postman

gdp s1 are gone now but i can replace with grandoggy or another pack of your choice

peace
Customer service at it's fineist. I love seein stuff like this. Not the misfortune of the buyer of course, but the bean seller putting the genuine offer out to replace when it was not his fault.he actually didn't sell him the beans,he just steps up and provides a solution.I tip my hat to that.:tiphat:

SpayceRayce

That is odd, I had ordered another breeders seeds from Seedbay that were supposed to be shipped in a strong plastic vial (packed by breeder), but the seedbay folks took them out of the vial and shipped in a plastic envelope. I thought because of the packing/shipping method vials were not allowed.

I

Iron_Lion

That sucks ass!

Oddly enough my last order from seedbay in December my order was crushed too. It took a month to get here then I opened it up and my 2 packs of freebies were smushed but luckily the seeds I paid for were ok.

Tshirt was xxxl lol but suprisingly not too big

european sizes run much smaller than north america. I have a bunch of t shirts from the tude, all XXL and they fit like american larges.

S

stratmandu

I thought I was getting too fat! Those t-shirts are kinda small. :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the vial is packed in something I think it is ok, it is only wrong when it is simply a vial...I could be wrong but I believe that is what the issue is.

I

Iron_Lion

Fractal Genetics has the most stealthy packaging. Not the most fancy but it protects the seeds very well and fells flat thru the envelope, not sketchy like a vial.

To me a vial seems suspicious thru the envelope.

picture.php

archie123

ojd&tru,are tight to there word..real fine gear w/a take care of business tude!!!thanks gents...belive me it will be made right.....this time blame the messenger!!
over&out englebert humperdink cd's work..........ojd is the man

A1

Latest posts

Latest posts