What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice hash in Ibiza?

madalasatori

Veteran
Hi guys I'm going in a few weeks now I know I'll be able to get some crappy stuff off the looky looky men but does anyone know where I can get a nice smoke?

Thanks

dezman

hi i know it's an old threat but next time anyone is coming to ibiza in search for hash just go to el bar escandell in figueretas next to den bossa beach.
it's the place where everybody goes to get hash. you just ask to anyone there and you'll get a fresh polm and five grams eggballs of what they call pakistan wich is made in morroco. polm is much better is about 3-5€/gram and paki is 20-25€/piece. they'll probably ask you for more money if the know you are tourist, tr
don't bother to ask if you see a police car stopped in front. sometimes they stay the whole evening there just to stop the dealers...