What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice Autoflower for outdoors in CO, can't be too smelly : )

Hey all,

So i am going to be putting a few AF babies in the backyard next month :) oh boy i am so excited. Anywho i want to order my strains tomorrow or the next day. The problem is i live in a residential neighborhood so i need something that doesn't smell when it is finishing up and has to have a good medicinal value in terms of pain relief, anxiety, or sleep also have terrible nauseau.

I will be doing multiple strains and they will all be MMJ legal, i just don't need the neighborhood stinkin. everything is fenced in nicely and there isn't a security issue i am just a curtious neighboor.

So if you could holler at me with a some recomendations for a strain that fits these criteria i would love you forever:

1. Autoflower Duh
  2. Doesn't smell when in flower
  3. Has medicinal value for either chronic pain, anxiety, nauseau, or insomnia (this would save my life)

Thank you so much guys

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
maybe masterlow if you can find it.
lowryder isn't strong
auto ak (lowlife) smells
bluestreak smells

I know that's probably not the kind of direct answer you're looking for, but just trying to help you narrow it down from experience.

Tracks - Super direct, now i know three i dont want and I know one i should try to find. Care to elaborate on why you would recommend masterlow? thanks again for dropin in

C

cheesey

maybe masterlow if you can find it.
lowryder isn't strong
auto ak (lowlife) smells
bluestreak smells

I know that's probably not the kind of direct answer you're looking for, but just trying to help you narrow it down from experience.

lowlifes white russain, ak47 and ak47 x hindu kush all stink to high hell .
i cant beleve how good they are smell taste and the buzz is top class .
im very very happy with the bud i got from my plants .....