What's new

NHL Lockout!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice.

The one thing that I thoroughly enjoy in life has been been taken away from me. For what? Money of course.

I finally worked my way in to season tickets as well.

Millionaire athletes fighting with billionaire owners for 5%. Fans sit on the sidelines and wait.

Fuck you NHL.

icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

jm420

Veteran
I hear you bro .Hpefully gets worked out so I can watch the B'S crush our northern freindsLOL

vukman

Veteran
Bro, I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area for those who don't know) and yes, I hate to admit it but of course I am a sorry-ass leafs fan. I just can't help it even though they hold the dubious honour of being the worst professional team in all of North America. They did a survey of 155 pro teams and yes,, TML are the worst of the worst and I still do not care.

The fact, as you mention, that millionaires are fighting over who will take more of the millions and billions is just fucking insane......It ha obviously come down to the big business aspect of things and no longer has anything to do with the game or the love of playing it any longer.

The sad thing is that in the end, the only people that suffer and have to pay the price of spoiled rich people being more greedy is us...the fans..:(

catalyte

Veteran
this news just saddens me....

damn, hockey is one thing that makes winter move livable in Canada!

BCMaster

support your local Jr. leagues or go check out the Abbotsford heat Vag. Either that or Lingerie Football league lol

slightlysolid

the NHL is an absolute joke. A few real good players already left for Russia to play this season, including last year's MVP Evgeni Malkin. Hope most or all of them do the same and make a statement.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
FML NHL

FML NHL

yah VAg I feel ya its only the 2nd season for us in the Peg with our new Jets back, fuck the Nhl !!! fuck them in ther fucking asses , do any of ya know how long 6 months of Winter is without any fucking hockey !!!!!! they better work this shit out ASAP , steaming mad, over intitled players, and spoiled cheap owners fucking us all over :mad:
TS

TURBD

The LFL looked half decent. My bro went and sent me some sweet pics.
There is no fighting over $. The higher powers don't want a whole stadium of Canadian holding up signs on tv saying negative things about the pipeline.
The media mind warp machine. (tv) ;)

burns1n209

Seems like locking out is the thing to do lately, i think nhl is the only sport that hasnt locked out intill now so it was only time, hell even the refs locked out. soccer next or auto racing?

oldone

Bro, I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area for those who don't know) and yes, I hate to admit it but of course I am a sorry-ass leafs fan. I just can't help it even though they hold the dubious honour of being the worst professional team in all of North America. They did a survey of 155 pro teams and yes,, TML are the worst of the worst and I still do not care.

The fact, as you mention, that millionaires are fighting over who will take more of the millions and billions is just fucking insane......It ha obviously come down to the big business aspect of things and no longer has anything to do with the game or the love of playing it any longer.

The sad thing is that in the end, the only people that suffer and have to pay the price of spoiled rich people being more greedy is us...the fans..:(
I feel your pain brother. I too am a Leafs fan for all of these 45 years. Yes I do remember the glorious 1967 season.

What I'm trying to understand is the horrifying fact that we will flock like lemmings back to the NHL when it returns.

Sigh,
OO

G

greenmatter

money fucks up everything it touches.

it's hard to support players with multi million dollar contracts, but it is real fucking hard to listen to the owners cry about anything at all. billionaires either inherit it or figure out how to fuck a bunch of people to get it. loving the game has nothing to do with anything anymore

loving the game has nothing to do with anything anymore
this is why i only watch junior hockey.

NHL is slow and boring to watch alot of the time, compared to junior hockey, its like watching NCAA football then NFL, the NFL games are boring and slow compared to the NCAA.

local, cheaper, more action.

I think the Stanley Cup should be given to the Toronto Maple Leafs right away, because they would have won the cup this season anyways,right?