What's new

NFL Football!!!!!!!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
CF knows, nothing more needs to be said. Somebody was gonna be sad this morning.

Birds in the Superbowl. (don' worry AZ fans, I know we still have to beat you)

In real life an Eagle would eat a Raven real quick. I hope it works out that well on the field.

peace
jip

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
BUll SheIT............pitt's going down....were not gonna lose 3 in a season....f.u.c.k. t.h.a.t.................yeah cf talk's but can't walk............

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
o.k.....willie parker meet THe GrOuND!f.u.c.k.i.n. rothesbunekjhger......NOT GONNA LOSE 3.....sorry pitt........not ur time........bleedin'.....that's it.............good luck

whodi

Veteran
i like the steelers but willie parker won't do shit against the ravens. Steelers have beaten the ravens, as the titans have also won agaisnt the ravens. Ravens got a second chance and they beat the titans, now the ravens get a second chance with the steelers.

Both teams are capable of beating one another.. so it's all about who plays better on that day.

If ravens can keep that run defense to a minimum and perfect their pass defense (their biggest goal), they should have no problem beating the steelers.

Maybe the ravens had a bag game but they couldn't stop chris johnson on the titans very well last week until he got hurt :/

Should be a damn good game regardless.. GL

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
I'd call the Steelers in this game. Both teams have amazing D's but pitsburg also have a lil offense which mite be the difference. 2 games till superbowl!

G

geminibud

arizona vs baltimore superbowl

I called arizona WAAAAAY back in this thread,search it haters.....no editing either,HA!

ravens win the whole deal with a rookie lol

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
arizona vs baltimore superbowl

I called arizona WAAAAAY back in this thread,search it haters.....no editing either,HA!

ravens win the whole deal with a rookie lol

That rookie dont have to do shit. If the ravens win it all it will be because of that D. Them boys are sick. right now. Bend but dont break. BASTARDS!!!!!!!

GO TITANS......Next year.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
styles P, football is just right for you

all those men tapping each others ass

deep down that is what you are fiending

some male love

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cards are gonna whup up on Philly, it's tough
to stop a team playing with that much heart.

Steelers will stomp on the Ravens who're lucky
it's then a short trip home from the Pitts.......

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Y'know, I always made fun of the ass slapping in football, and then my son played little league football, and I figured it out. You ever gone to give someone a good rap on the back to say 'Great Job' when they're in full pads? The ass is the only thing you can get to without breaking your hand :biglaugh: