What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Watts, it depends on your cable provider, NFL network works out big contracts with all these cable companies and some still probably don't carry it, probably because they can't agree on a numbers.....Go to first row sports .eu, you should be able to free live stream the game online....

watts

ohms
Veteran
yeah i have to use that firstrow site to watch it. Looks like this is the Ravens 4th game in 18 days. I'm not expecting them to do that great tonight.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The NFL is trying to build their own network; the Thurs night games are a part of it, plus whatever holiday or opening season kickoff games are played on that network. Just more money for the billionaires...

H

Homer J Pimpin

heres what I dont under stand......I thought that helmet to helmet and defenceless reciever were two different rules...I dont know If anyone saw last nights game but on a punt return (which is not a defenceless reciever play) 59 of the ravens knocked Josh Cribbs right the fuck out with a helmet to helmet hit and it was a fumble... but they threw a flag then picked it up because of the punt return....so what happened to the helmet to helmet?

GOT DANK

Veteran
heres what I dont under stand......I thought that helmet to helmet and defenceless reciever were two different rules...I dont know If anyone saw last nights game but on a punt return (which is not a defenceless reciever play) 59 of the ravens knocked Josh Cribbs right the fuck out with a helmet to helmet hit and it was a fumble... but they threw a flag then picked it up because of the punt return....so what happened to the helmet to helmet?

i believe he hit him with his shoulder pad.

H

Homer J Pimpin

yea they said that afterwords but when I saw it it looked like the're helmet's crashed and crib's helmet went flying

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How's everyone doing in fantasy football this year? I'm 3-0 in one league (just killing it), 1-2 in the other...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ehh... so so. I'm 1-2 right now. Team hasn't been doing that bad but last two weeks I've had a bad draw with teams going off. Our league is a keeper PPR with a custom scoring system, team defense gets crazy points if they score a TD. That's killed me the last two weeks.

So what are the odds by the end of week 4 we're looking at 1-3 records for Green Bay, New Orleans and New England? I'm thinking Green Bay stomps NO, they're a much better team overall and should be plenty motivated after Monday night. New England could lose to Buffalo if it stays close til the end. Their D is looking real shaky.

There's a 4-5 year trend going on that no one seems to talk about and that's NE choking late in games. Everyone likes to think of Brady as this great 4th quarter QB but the reality is the last few years he's lost a number of 4th quarter leads. Last week was a perfect example. Though I will say that FG looked a little off.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
baba, I am actually 3-0 in one league and 1st place, its been a long ass time since I've been able to say that, my other team which i split with a buddy is 2-1. So far my fantasy teams have kept me happy, but as we know that can change quickly with an injury or bad play....I have Cam Newton on my 3-0 team and I am getting a little nervous he hasn't looked so hot 2 of 3 games, if he didn't have his legs as a weapon he wouldn't even be a relevant fantasy QB, those running QB's are a game changer...

Rasp, I like GB too, but...the spread last I checked was NO+7. 5....Drew Brees plus a TD and half a point I'll take that, I think GB handles the as well and is up by like 10 or 14 late in the game and Brees gets a back door cover with a a minute or so left, something about only 7.5 pts that bugs me out, you'd think it be higher. So I guess in reality I like GB but in Sin City I am a NO guy....Also I like NE straight up and the spread which was -4 last i checked. Belicheck is way too good a coach to lose another game IMO....and agreed Brady has looked a little shaky this year, although last game he looked just fine. The worst thing I see with him as he is aging is he can't move around in the pocket like he use to, he's starting to look like a statue behind that line.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
3-0, 0-3, 1-2 Vegas Leagues

Arian Foster Team with AJ Green is keeping me Alive and Strong....

Antonio Gates, Gronk, Jermicael Finley... All Bust Squad for me

Brandon Marshall and Dez Bryant need to step up for my squads and oh yeah Sonne Greene ..... He's Horrible

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Storm Shadow, I have Foster, marshall, and gates all on my 3-0 team, hahaha kind of funny, and yes gates has been quite a bust so far, I got jacob tamme on the bench but he hasn't really been much better, gonna stick with gates tomorrow vs KC.....Marshall against the cowboys is gonna be a little dangerous but I expect him to put up serviceable numbers, I believe the cowboys are 1st again the pass this year. O yeah and by the way Shonne Greene does blow, not on my team but he just isn't that good.

astartes

Best picks for me in my league this year:

DeMaryius Thomas -9th round
CJ Spiller - 10th round
RG3 - 11th round

How has Gronk been a disappointment? Other than the last game where he had blocking duties, he's had a TD in each game.

a.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Torrey Smith , Ravens receiver, has been putting out for me past 2 weeks. I've got Arron Rogers in 3 out of 5 leagues and he hasn't been getting many points past 2 games. Not happy at all with that. Marshawn Lynch and Doug martin has been solid. Malcom Floyd and Percy Harvin at receiver and Tony Gonzalez and Vernon Davis at tight end doing well. Houston and Baltimore for Defense getting it done. The league i'm doing the worst in I have Michael Vick.. he did awful last week.

but overall im:

3- 0 (10 man league)
2-1 (12 man league)
2-1 (10 man league)
2-1 (10 man league)
1-2 (12 man league)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I drafted Vick in one of my leagues, wasn't too high of a pick, 4th round maybe? Just traded him for Cam Newton, figured that was an even swap. Both are having disappointing starts but both have tons of upside. I figured Cam had a little more upside, am I wrong?

watts

ohms
Veteran
I think vick will get injured soon but he can get a lot of points some games, you just never know. Cam has been getting pretty good points other than last week. I think he'll be ok.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Vick's been pounded like a Vegas hooker the last few weeks. Anyone thinks he bounces back tonite against the world champs? Do the Eagles finally get their act together and stop shooting themselves in the foot?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fafa-flo-high, I don't know if Vick is going to have a good game or not, but that trade in which you got Cam Newton was a great trade, imho.

I'm only in one league this year. 50 bucks to join and we only got 8 teams, so everyone has a pretty deep squad. I'm currently 2-1, but I've been getting an average of around 78 points a week, which is pretty damn good for my league.

My lineup for today:

Drew Brees
Brandon Marshall
Lance Moore
Vincent Jackson
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch
Tony Gonzalez
David Akers
Chicago Defense

Bench:

Martellus Bennett
Victor Cruz
Ben Roethlisberger
Ben Jarvis Green Ellis
Rashard Mendenhall
Seattle Defense

HB.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I need Vick to step up his game also....Lets get some rushing yards and TD's going.....

DeSean Jackson Got paid...lets see some Big Play ability and Jermey Maclin....stay Healthy! Some Dump Screens to Shady McCoy would be awsome...

Please Please Please Let Antonio Gates go off today! Nothing better than Wake/Bake to NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts