What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
why dident you like the everclear mix @buzzmobile
i think the alcohol would cook off and its just using the liquor as a solvent
It was a long drive to get the Everclear. Long processing time. The return on the process was less than I expected. Tasted bad too. Cookies work fine and MamaD can crank a batch out in under an hour.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i remember Sour. you just revealed your old age! they are probably worth something. i think i remember sour bongs in Hightimes back in like 2000 or so. It would be awesome if you posted it! ill post mine but its not as cool as your Sour! that brings me back to the day
im old man! hawk
but yeah i will post up a pic of the sour tube soon! plus i will try and find the stickers the guy gave me, one was a big lemon head dude and the toher was the lemon head dude with the word sour
i will also try and find my seedless stickers, the seedloading is a crime was a classic
and special surprise! just wait for it

@buzzmobile
i wish i could crank out the cookies!
ive thought about making concentrates, like the goos and dabs
i know a guy who does dry sift and then presses it into oil, its f'fire man
but if i have dry sift im just going to snow cap that on my bowls or knead that s into a ball
i do like a good cookie thoe!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've been making kief with the coffee bean grinder machine. A joint of cannabis gives me about a bowl of kief. Got high, what a relief.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah I think some of the plains states are getting some crazy weather, hail and 'nados. It hasnt come as far north as chicago yet, but southern illinois got some bad storms.
What yt channels show joliet cop cams? Also where's the video with the guy who looks like DB? That would be wild to see.

What r moon rocks, just buds dipped in hash oil or sprinkled with kief? Did u try sprinkling kief on ur shake, DB? That might have made ur kief last longer and still gotten u nice and high.
I get not wanting to take dozens of hits to stay high throughout the day, and one hitters imo are a joke, can only get one hit and it's a harsh one. That's why i like bongs/water pipes, helps filter the smoke a bit so it's not as harsh and i can take huge rips, even a small bong gives much bigger hits than a pipe/one hitter. At least ime.

You met the magic butter people at like a hemp expo or fest? How long ago was that?

I was really into glass myself but the last bong i bought was a cheapie plastic one, plastic is better for me cause it's way more durable than glass and the hit is about the same, the hot parts dont really touch the plastic so it's not like it's any more unhealthy.

Good on u for being a month tobacco free, Pops! It wasnt so bad after the first day or 3, right? Do u feel healthier now, lungs and cardiovascular system are in better shape?

I figured Buzz doesnt mind a little alcohol taste, he enjoys his micro brews and bourbon like a true southern gentleman, but yeah everclear is some nasty stuff and adding green taste to it doesnt make it much better. Sweet edibles are a way more pleasant way to dose.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
im a little drunk and its raining hard as fuk again but im looking for that vid with doobs twin brother.im looking and i swear i thought it wa doob! i was bout to bail you out brother! lol

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey guys just on my morning walk here yeah if I take about like a joints worth of shake and put it in the espresso grinder thing I get like a bowl pack of kief it's not bad. I was able to get like two good hits of kief last night and this morning it was really good and I'll just use the old Keith or the old shake I can use all smoke it or just real joints or maybe I can use it for cooking or make butter or something I've got to make it last me until next Monday though

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oh moon rocks are small buds dipped in distillate then in kief. They suck. Wax and distillate suck. Kief and hash man. Oh Garden Remedies has real hash for $40 a gram. It's like 70% thc I'm buying some next Monday

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I should have taken a picture of the two trays MamaD baked yesterday. 24 cookies per tray x 2 = 16 sleepy nights according to my maths.

:D
My question for today is:
Will the 500 get rained out today?
oh man, it sounds like you are eating good for the next few weeks
i do like a good cookie and if its infused that makes it even better
does the mrs make an extra batch, for the munchies after eating the special cookies?

@Bababooey
yeah, the guy was a younger fellow
it was at a canna fair thing at least like 10-15 years ago
/i dont have a good memory for dates
but he was cool and i should have bought the machine
i was just over smoking so it wasnt hard to quit, but i miss it in some ways
i have a few one hitters i use, ill load up all three of them and then just knock em out while i sit in front of the computer or while i drink
ive had moon rocks before! they are like oil infused buds that are rolled in kief
they were ok, kind of harsh but packed a punch, i guess its like dabbing but easier?
like doobah said, i will stick to my hash and kief piled on top of bud

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I could see there being a few DB doppelgangers out there, his hairstyle and facial hair seem fairly common.

I guess u just really love that kief, DB. U dont even like wax or oil to smoke/vape? I used to make my own BHO (butane honey oil), using butane to extract wasnt all that fun but damn if the resulting oil/shatter didnt get me high as heck. Just a small amount vaped in a bong was excellent, tons of flavor, not as harsh as burning plant matter, and strong enough to make my head swim initially.
Nothing wrong with preferring kief/hash just that on a limited budget you have to be careful with ur resources. Hopefully the grow goes well and u can yield a decent amount of hash.

That would have been cool to have bought the machine early on from the inventor but i could see why u dont want to spend 200+ on something that u could do at home pretty easily.

Had the storms come through (not too bad, just rain) and the weather is now unseasonably cool, like mid 60s and 50s at night. Had to break out the sweatshirt and sweatpants lol. How u doing, Hawk, is it at least cooler by you?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I could see there being a few DB doppelgangers out there, his hairstyle and facial hair seem fairly common.

I guess u just really love that kief, DB. U dont even like wax or oil to smoke/vape? I used to make my own BHO (butane honey oil), using butane to extract wasnt all that fun but damn if the resulting oil/shatter didnt get me high as heck. Just a small amount vaped in a bong was excellent, tons of flavor, not as harsh as burning plant matter, and strong enough to make my head swim initially.
Nothing wrong with preferring kief/hash just that on a limited budget you have to be careful with ur resources. Hopefully the grow goes well and u can yield a decent amount of hash.

That would have been cool to have bought the machine early on from the inventor but i could see why u dont want to spend 200+ on something that u could do at home pretty easily.

Had the storms come through (not too bad, just rain) and the weather is now unseasonably cool, like mid 60s and 50s at night. Had to break out the sweatshirt and sweatpants lol. How u doing, Hawk, is it at least cooler by you?
I hate extracts....wax, shatter. It's just vaping man. It's just vaping. Gotta smoke that hash or kief man.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

that was the thing baba, ive been making my own butter from day one
but it s a cool machine and maybe i could have tried making extracts
we once had a friend make tincture type stuff, i know i have the pics
i was weed infused tequilla
!!! flag on the play! i found the pic but some weird reason i can post it
here is the link
does the play stand?

we are in the may grey/june gloom season here by the coast

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
does the mrs make an extra batch, for the munchies after eating the special cookies?
She does not like the taste of the canna oil so all of the special cookies are mine. She has a sweet tooth that I do not have. Her go to is a from scratch chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting. MamaD munches on small chunks of cake to keep the sugar monster fed.
medium_cupcake.png

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah DB but it's vaping out of a 2.5ft tall glass bong with a ceramic heated titanium nail, it's more like smoke than a small vape hit. Ive vaped out of volcano's and other vapes and ur right theyre smaller, less intense hits, but my last vape rig actually let me take big milky hits. I could have taken even bigger hits too but didnt want to, had to be somewhat functional lol.
Unless u like the actual smoke/burning plant matter? I always tried to avoid that as much as i could, didnt like the harshness on my lungs but u use a one hitter so i guess u dont mind it. But when i smoked flower it was usually in a bong with an ashcatcher and some ice cubes, for extra filtering and cooling of the smoke.

Buzz is right i can only see some of the bottle, I see a little thumbnail and it looks like a murky type liquid? Did it taste good cause it looks like used bong water?

MamaD is a good baker? Ive tried to bake my own cakes before, Buzz, and i tell ya it's not as easy as it looks, made a few messed up pound cakes with lemon glaze. I had a friend whose mom would get these delicious pies and cakes every christmas season from her friend, man if i could bake like that woman i would be 400lbs by now.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
this is for moms!
i love you
/knock on door last night...
who is it?!
xoxo
so moms shows up with food
not normal food?!
taiwamesse fooddzzasas bteewoches!
/f'you spelling! im runnning wild now

before you lambast me~!
look at the spread
++++
/yeah four plus signs
tofu.jpg

oh you dot like tofu?!? big tray of rice too
but what
whait whut?!?
pow!
chicken!.jpg

chineese fried chicken?!
now you need to hold on to something! because i like good chicken
this stuff was the bomb! crazy flavor when you bite into it and g good moist chicken plus so crispy!
im not getting kfc this week because ive been spoiled on the flavor of this!

sorry about the bunk link, it wont even load onmy end
click here and its the bottle thats full of infused booze

some gave all
take care of your gun and take care of your feet

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Those are some good looking eats, Pops. U got a good mom.
She didnt make this did she?

That tofu looks good, what is it a soy based sauce? Fried tofu would give a chewier texture like meat but also it's unhealthier.

That chinese fried chicken looks interesting. The coating looks almost like what u see on tempura. Was it salty like american battered deep fried chicken? Did they leave the skin on? Looks very crunchy.

Was there fried rice too or just white rice?

What did that infused tequila taste like? It looks like bottled ass. But if it gets u high in one shot then i'd gladly suffer a bad taste for the effects. Most tequilas dont taste that good anyway, unless theyre top shelf.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts