What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
So 2oz of popcorn nugs can make 5 batches of cookies, is that over 100 cookies? And 1 cookie gets an experienced stoner decently high?
She uses the Nestle's Toll House cookie recipe. 48 cookies per batch and I eat 3 after dinner to go night night.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I wouldn't mind a hash washing machine contraption for $55. I'd like to make all my flower this year into bubble hash or kief. Out of kief as of last night. 1/2 oz of flower to last me. 4 hits gets me high. It's Strawberry Pebbles 20% from Garden Remedies. Was $35. Gets me high.
Me and my girlfriend from college broke up in 2008. I called the college police and said she was stalking me. I allegedly made fun of her on the internet. Some crazy campus detective showed up at the library. They charged me with like threats to commit a crime, criminal harassment. Then they did a harassment prevention order. Then they violated me on that and put me in pretrial detention for 6 weeks. Then I had an ankle bracelet for 6 months. Then everything was dismissed. I never found out if there was a baby or not. The campus cop is still there.

shithawk420

Veteran
That's rough doob.i just thought of this but your such a weed junkie why don't you get a good bong and rig and smoke budder or high quality oil and erl? Your trying to blast off with keif but you sound like you want to get retarded high.get a bong rig and nail and blast that oil.i don't remember if I've even done it before but if that don't put your dick in the dirt nothing will

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
She uses the Nestle's Toll House cookie recipe. 48 cookies per batch and I eat 3 after dinner to go night night.
look at the cookie monster!
eat em up man,
i hear the machine also has other settings, so you could make tinctures and stuff like that
i hear doob can get shake for cheap
/i dident have fancy machine, i had mrs.chicky slaving away over a hot stove!

@D. B. Doober
so you want to make your own hash?
its not hard you just need some bags and buckets
or you could go dry sift and just use a t shirt
it all depends on what you want to get out of it

shithawk420

Veteran
I guess the kratom,gummies and booze caught up with me.sorry I got wasted people.anyway long story short it ended up getting Pizza Hut.not what I wanted but got a large three topping and a chicken club melt thing.i don't think it was good but the pizza was ok.20 bucks with tax isn't bad
20240524_155043.jpg
holy shit at the arab or whatever people they were next to the pizza hut.ifirst thing i see is this.$400 thats a good price.it was ceazy.i didntvbuy anything but ill get into detal later it was fstupid
20240524_153844.jpg
20240524_162816.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that this is f'n stupid hawk! first it is s sit down piece and how are you going to clean that thing
some of their shit looks cool, go for a beaker witht the straight tube!
whoah man, is that like a pizza with another crust slapped on top!
this could b good

shithawk420

Veteran
That might be the hardest piece to clean ive ever seen.i wanted to get a better look at it but the arab dudes working were sketchy as hell.gave bad vibes. i just lol at this piece too! theres no way this fukin thing works theres like 15 percs!!
20240524_154129.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
i hear the machine also has other settings, so you could make tinctures and stuff like that
i hear doob can get shake for cheap
Yes there are multiple time and temperature settings for oil, butter and tinctures. Tincture time setting is 8 hours using Everclear as the solvent. I made one batch of it. It was not to my liking.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The $55 Temu butter machine looks just like an Amazon $100 one. The authentic magic machine is made of stainless steel, these cheaper knockoffs are plastic on the outside.
Does the machine smell a lot while cooking, or does it only smell when it's done and ur emptying it, Buzz?

Lee County looks to be about halfway between chicago and Iowa, not a bad place to be if u want access to both regularly. Not much going on there tho except farming, are there any cool state parks at least? I think Starved Rock is further south.

Is Joliet really that wild, Hawk? The florida of the midwest huh? Actually sounds fun so long as u dont get arrested.

U told us the story of ur dad and his ex-GF, i hope he hasnt been contacting her from prison, hopefully he stays FAR away. Maybe he can come live with u guys in IA. Then u can fix that ceiling.

There's not much going on in football now, Hawk, and ur right, we'll see how the season goes. Every year is its own thing.

Like Pops said, I thought 3 cookies is kind of a lot just sugar wise but ya gotta enjoy life and if that's all the sweets he eats in a day that's not bad. The tollhouse recipe is supposed to make 60 cookies but maybe Buzz's wife makes them a little bigger than normal.

Hopefully u can make ur stash last another week, DB, youll have to get used to not being as high as u want but that shouldnt be too difficult, seems like ur more productive when ur not as blazed.

I think the pizza hut melts are their version of papa johns papadias, which are basically calzone/folded over pizza type things. Never had one from either place tho they look decent. I mean it's bread and cheese and meat/veggies, even if it's bad it's still pretty good.

That AK47 bong looks like a hookah with that plate on top, and ur right that 15 perc bong looks like a nightmare to clean. U smoke out of it a few times and it'll never be clean again. I guess pieces like that u just keep in a glass case and u use a cheap plastic bong to smoke out of.

shithawk420

Veteran
i its a hookah.your right baba i was drunk. after today im gonna take a break. just really stressed.sorry i been acting crazy. on and off supplements and booze. nothing serious.

Had crazy weather. A HUGE tornado came through here in IA somewhere. We had sirens and it was storming really good while we got food. It was so fuking hot and humid it was crazy. I can see why its prime tornado weather.I saw the vid. It was like an F4 cause it looked bigger than an F3 but i dont really know how they classify tornadoes. crazy weather. nows its pretty chilly.almost turned my fire place on but think its normal for now.no rain today

yeah it was a chicken bacon ranch melt i think. it wasnt bad but it just had way too much going on with it. i dont really like ranch but with the dip it was pretty good honestly.just not my thing. tried it just to try it

I go into these Indian glass shops and i see crazy glass like this all the time. Theres no way you can clean these pipes. They are kinda nice but they are practically useless if you cant clean them. They are legit comical in person

shithawk420

Veteran
and yeah Joliet is wild baba! LOL my dad used to sell weed to the Joliet Outlaws and my buddy who lived with me before he died was an enforcer or so he claimed for the Outlaws. That was years ago though and now its crazy people of all shapes and colors there now. Just look on Youtube for cop cam vids in Joliet. They are always pretty good and entertaining

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The $55 Temu butter machine looks just like an Amazon $100 one. The authentic magic machine is made of stainless steel, these cheaper knockoffs are plastic on the outside.
Does the machine smell a lot while cooking, or does it only smell when it's done and ur emptying it, Buzz?

Lee County looks to be about halfway between chicago and Iowa, not a bad place to be if u want access to both regularly. Not much going on there tho except farming, are there any cool state parks at least? I think Starved Rock is further south.

Is Joliet really that wild, Hawk? The florida of the midwest huh? Actually sounds fun so long as u dont get arrested.

U told us the story of ur dad and his ex-GF, i hope he hasnt been contacting her from prison, hopefully he stays FAR away. Maybe he can come live with u guys in IA. Then u can fix that ceiling.

There's not much going on in football now, Hawk, and ur right, we'll see how the season goes. Every year is its own thing.

Like Pops said, I thought 3 cookies is kind of a lot just sugar wise but ya gotta enjoy life and if that's all the sweets he eats in a day that's not bad. The tollhouse recipe is supposed to make 60 cookies but maybe Buzz's wife makes them a little bigger than normal.

Hopefully u can make ur stash last another week, DB, youll have to get used to not being as high as u want but that shouldnt be too difficult, seems like ur more productive when ur not as blazed.

I think the pizza hut melts are their version of papa johns papadias, which are basically calzone/folded over pizza type things. Never had one from either place tho they look decent. I mean it's bread and cheese and meat/veggies, even if it's bad it's still pretty good.

That AK47 bong looks like a hookah with that plate on top, and ur right that 15 perc bong looks like a nightmare to clean. U smoke out of it a few times and it'll never be clean again. I guess pieces like that u just keep in a glass case and u use a cheap plastic bong to smoke out of.
I have a half ounce of ground flower. Don't feel as high as with kief. Oh sweet kief, reliever of all bodily aches and depressing thoughts

shithawk420

Veteran
I have a half ounce of ground flower. Don't feel as high as with kief. Oh sweet kief, reliever of all bodily aches and depressing thoughts
Dude,why dont you try dabs or oil? We can start calling you doober dabber! LOL

OH! BTW doob i saw a guy that looked EXACTLY like you get arrested on a cop cam earlier. I had to check where it was. i forgot but it wasnt Boston and he had a lighter reddish color hair but he looked EXACTLY like you same haircut and beard everything. I can find it probably if you want

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Dude,why dont you try dabs or oil? We can start calling you doober dabber! LOL

OH! BTW doob i saw a guy that looked EXACTLY like you get arrested on a cop cam earlier. I had to check where it was. i forgot but it wasnt Boston and he had a lighter reddish color hair but he looked EXACTLY like you same haircut and beard everything. I can find it probably if you want
That's far out I wonder what he got arrested for. Hawk I was on my way to visit you! I tried dabbing wax and I didn't like how it's basically vaping. Didn't get me that high. Then I moved to moon rocks and realized the kief on it was the way to go. So I've been smoking kief for 2-3 years. 3 years. With weed I have to take dozens of hits throughout the day. Hawk they're criminalizing delta8 at federal level with that Farm Bill. When's the last time you smoked a real joint?

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO!!! Oh man that had to hurt! Dumbass kid. SAY WHAT DOOB!? Oil didnt get you that high? how can that be? thats like the most potent way to get high isnt it? thats wild you didnt get high off oil

I took half a gummi earlier but i havent smoked a joint in probably at least 2 years. I do roll the best joints and i rarely smoke but i did smoke one hit from my moms one hitter yesterday she got from my brother. It was prettyy good weed. wish i could of seen the whole bud

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i met those magic butter guys once, at a thing
he had some dude dressed up like an a'hole in a butter costume and was pimping his machine! loud
but the thing was it looks pretty solid
i thougut of getting one but like i said, i had the mrs and a stove top to make my majic butter from
i would like to make other infusions and there are resources here i could read up on
i just like smoking i guess
/ive been over a month ciggy free!
three settings! this machine kicks ass
why dident you like the everclear mix @buzzmobile
i think the alcohol would cook off and its just using the liquor as a solvent

hahha f'n @D. B. Doober
nothing hurts like la toe injury, except for the hit to the back of the head

@shithawk420
i havent smoke out of a plastic bong for over 30trs
/im not oging to go counting on my fingers but lets just use that number
but some of the glass i see now days is stupid!
i have a friend who buys sheldon black gear, f'n'a man
that is money you could have spent on weed
i like good glass but im not going to buy these trophy show pieces to impress hajis!
/that came off kind of racist
i look at my bongs like a tool, its meant to be used

shithawk420

Veteran
i met those magic butter guys once, at a thing
he had some dude dressed up like an a'hole in a butter costume and was pimping his machine! loud
but the thing was it looks pretty solid
i thougut of getting one but like i said, i had the mrs and a stove top to make my majic butter from
i would like to make other infusions and there are resources here i could read up on
i just like smoking i guess
/ive been over a month ciggy free!
three settings! this machine kicks ass
why dident you like the everclear mix @buzzmobile
i think the alcohol would cook off and its just using the liquor as a solvent

hahha f'n @D. B. Doober
nothing hurts like la toe injury, except for the hit to the back of the head

@shithawk420
i havent smoke out of a plastic bong for over 30trs
/im not oging to go counting on my fingers but lets just use that number
but some of the glass i see now days is stupid!
i have a friend who buys sheldon black gear, f'n'a man
that is money you could have spent on weed
i like good glass but im not going to buy these trophy show pieces to impress hajis!
/that came off kind of racist
i look at my bongs like a tool, its meant to be used
Dude, do you remember Tokecity or whatever it was back in the day? I used to drool over some pipes and i really miss the pipe thread OHenry started here like 20 years ago at least but and i used to be really into it but if i recall Sheldon Black was a dude that used to work at ROOR or something so i guess they are American ROOR basically. IDK if im right. Havent been into glass in a long time. i remember they had nice pipes. Actually i still have the pipe collecting itch even though i dont really smoke anymore. im tired of breaking them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
good glas isnt cheap and cheap glass isnt good
/but there is a ballance and im not one to throw away my hard earned $$$
i used to have the sherman!
WTSherman-02.jpg

it was the borosilicate glass pipe that would not break!
plus it had cool colors in it and smoked pretty good
i still have this old sour bong tube! sweet glass for sure

shithawk420

Veteran
good glas isnt cheap and cheap glass isnt good
/but there is a ballance and im not one to throw away my hard earned $$$
i used to have the sherman!
View attachment 19008310
it was the borosilicate glass pipe that would not break!
plus it had cool colors in it and smoked pretty good
i still have this old sour bong tube! sweet glass for sure
i remember Sour. you just revealed your old age! they are probably worth something. i think i remember sour bongs in Hightimes back in like 2000 or so. It would be awesome if you posted it! ill post mine but its not as cool as your Sour! that brings me back to the day