What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah, too much heat and humidity isnt great for the plants, Buzz, but u do what u can. Dont u have the portable AC down there? Keeps temps in the low 80s? Do u also have a dehumidifier down there too? I bet all that running plus the lights makes for a tidy electric bill during the summers.
I have a portable AC unit hooked up on the flower side. I am thinking of running it much less this summer to see how the plants handle the conditions down there. I keep the dehumidifier running on the flower side year round. My highest electric bill was $455 last August. Add another $37 for the well pump meter.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's a good question, Pops, how long till DB transplants them to the yard? I imagine it's going to take a while longer, he just cracked the seeds a couple wks ago?
It's funny u mentioned the KFC deal, the woman saw a commercial for that the other day and wanted to get it, it's been a while since she had KFC. So we might need to get on that if it's still here next week.

Oh yeah, u got the chickens, Pops. How many eggs do they give u a day? Myself i think i would only use 1-2 a day. But i guess ur eggs are somewhat smaller than grocery store ones?

They didnt say his foot was broken, just that he wasnt participating because of a 'foot issue'. Could be some sort of sprain i guess, hope it's not a break or lis franc injury, but they did say he should be fully ready for training camp in Aug. They drafted another workhorse back, Blake Corum, so even if kyren deals with injuries this year they should be alright.
They did spend draft capital on 2 florida state d-lineman, not sure how much rookies are expected to contribute tho, they might not really be good till their 2nd yr but it will be interesting.

I heard about that will ferrell comment too, haha will is a big USC fan so i dont think he's a fan of harbaugh from his stanford days. Harbaugh does say some funny stuff tho, think he once said he doesnt eat chicken cause it's a nervous bird. He's since walked back that comment and admits he eats it.

Dang, almost $500 one month last summer, that is A LOT. I wonder how much of that is the grow op, would it be $1-200 less without it? But it's worth it, beats paying for high quality ganja products.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Dang, almost $500 one month last summer, that is A LOT. I wonder how much of that is the grow op, would it be $1-200 less without it? But it's worth it, beats paying for high quality ganja products.
It was extremely hot last August for a couple of weeks. $100 is about what the lights and dehumidifier average per month. It is worth that for sure.

shithawk420

Veteran
I've got 2 other watches baba but they run on an old Tizen OS and the watch 4 runs on kinda a hybrid using Google WearOS which is vastly superior and there's a way to use the blood pressure sensor somehow.the FDA didn't approve of the BP sensor so you can't use it in the US but there's a way to do it.hoping my brother will help.still won't fucking pair.my other watches work.pisses me off

Gonna have to cook the thin top round I got.gonna make beef and broccoli.should be good.gonna velvet the beef soon but I'm tired.we had a tornado watch and the sirens were going off.had to unplug everything and my mom is still being a bitch cause she had to use her data.im not risking a couple grand in electronics cause she wants to use her wifi.

Left to right is the og galaxy watch,middle is the gear 3 and them watch 4 classic.the newed one is the 6 but the 4 is still good from what I hear anyway I can barely use it! I can use it on its own but that kinda defeats the purpose.its full potential can't be used without a phone.dont know what to do.if my asshole brother don't help I might have to take it to samsung

Guess my uncle is having surgery today. i guess his cancer came back and is destroying his tail bone and or spinal cord? not really sure cause nobody tells me anything. guess il know more later. if i find out anything intersting ill let you guys know like prevention or cures or whatever
20240522_122147.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
is that a rick and morty placemat or something @shithawk420
/love that show
thewatches look ok but im guilty of underusing my gear
i have one of the newer apple watches, its a hand me down from my mom
i have the face set to show the lunar cycle and sometimes i use it to see whos calling me on the phone
/i can also use it to talk to people on the phone or send/read txts but i dont really utilize those features
it had certain other functions, like health stuff but i turned all that off for now but i should learn more about what it can do
that sounds like awesome stir fry! are you having that over rice
sorry to hear about your uncle man and i hope he gets better

@Bababooey
im sure they will have that deal running for a few more weeks at least, if not all summer
normally i get the sides too, but this time i only got the chicken
8/pc drums and thighs is not bad for $10, esp from kfc
they also had a deal at my location where you could get the 8pc plus two large sides and biscuits for $20
/an additional $10 for the two sides and biscuits, let me know if they have this deal in your area
not bad, but i was feeling cheap yesterday
i like their sides but they can be spendy, especially when i an go to the grocery store and get a box of velveta mac and cheese and make it myself for less
/their slaw is ok
we will see how the rams d looks this season
they had some young players step up last season, but that was with a.don on the field
we will see what kind of impact these rookies bring and i tihnk the d should be ok for the most part
/btw, they cut perriman
im also interested in seeing this new rb play
he seems undersized but could be a big threat in short yardage situations and we will see if he has the moves and break away speed to rattle off big yards
i get about 2-3 eggs a day for the chickens, and they are bigger than the normal eggs you get at the store i guess
/i have bought eggs at the store in a while
but they are there like clockwork and every day i gather a few more

@D. B. Doober
nice man, i will be sure to follow along with your grow adventures
some of the plants are looking a little leggy (a lot of stretch in them) which suggests to me they want more intense light
but everything is looking good and you should be ready to put them outside here soon

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
$100/mth in electricity for a grow is not bad at all, Buzz. Do u ever make kief/hash/oil out of parts of your harvest? Or is it straight flower and edibles?

The grow thread is looking nice, DB. With plenty of pics and updates, you'll develop a nice little community there is no time.

What's velveting beef, coating it with baking powder? I heard that can cause a metallic taste to it, but maybe that's only for certain people?
I think it's good ur making stir fry's, it's healthier than take out, not so much the oil used while stir frying but white rice and veggies is pretty healthy. Do u have a wok or just use a frying pan?
The 1st 2 watches look like regular mechanical watches, but that's just a screen? That's a nice approximation of a mechanical watch face.
Why wont the 4 pair and why do u need ur brother's help with it?

Yeah Hawk sorry to hear about ur Unc, spinal cord cancer sounds like the worst. On the plus side maybe he'll get plenty of pain killers and can share some with u.

I think with KFC's app u can get 10 piece nuggets with a $10 purchase, pair that up with the tuesday bucket then u can get nuggies and chicken for $10? Ill have to try that out.
I used to love KFC coleslaw but now find it a bit sweet for my tastes. Still good tho.

Yeah the rams lost their D-coordinator to the falcons head coach job, if the new look D can be at least average and Stafford is healthy all year they should make the playoffs again like last year.
Denzel perryman got cut by the chargers? Which perriman got cut?

Corum is 5'8" and 215lbs so he's a little bulldozer, but he ran a 4.53 at the combine so not too far from the 4.4's, he's had a 60yd run each of his last 3 years at michigan so he's got some speed to him.

Yeah, 2-3 eggs a day would be perfect. How long do u chickens live when theyre not being attacked by raccoons? How often do u have to replace them?

Is stephen king still writing, DB? I tried to get into his books before but couldnt really get into them. U like the horror stuff tho so makes sense u like his books. Let us know how it is. Did u buy that copy or check it out from the library? U ever use a kindle? I now exclusively use a kindle for books.

buzzmobile

Veteran
$100/mth in electricity for a grow is not bad at all, Buzz. Do u ever make kief/hash/oil out of parts of your harvest? Or is it straight flower and edibles?
Pretty much flowers and edibles these days, @Bababooey . I use a Magical Butter Machine for making cannacoco oil for the edibles. I collect kief in my grinder and add it to joints.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,that's a R@M gaming matt and it's even LED around the edges.think they normally go for like $50 but I got it for like $25 from China.

You could probably use baking powder to velvet but it's normally used with cornstarch,soy sauce,mirin and sugar.i didn't do it cause I was tired.im getting really pissed off.got all this food and nothing to with it.im not hungry these days so i don't eat.my mom is so fuling stubborn I'm gonna snap and it's not gonna be pretty.im tired of living like white trash

There's literally thousands of watch faces to choose from and you could probably make tour own.i can't figure the fuking thing out.either I got a dud or it's the setting on the Wear app.seller hasn't got back to me so I might be fuked.this shit is very complicated when it shouldn't be.

Couldn't get in Steven Kings Gunslinger.it was just poorly written but Hearts In Atlantis is probably my favorite book and I've read thousands of books.its not a horror book.kinda like a coming of age book.i don't know if I'd say romance but you probably could.the movie was BS and was only a part of the book.its a great book don't be fooled by that shitty movie

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

The grow thread is looking nice, DB. With plenty of pics and updates, you'll develop a nice little community there is no time.

What's velveting beef, coating it with baking powder? I heard that can cause a metallic taste to it, but maybe that's only for certain people?
I think it's good ur making stir fry's, it's healthier than take out, not so much the oil used while stir frying but white rice and veggies is pretty healthy. Do u have a wok or just use a frying pan?
The 1st 2 watches look like regular mechanical watches, but that's just a screen? That's a nice approximation of a mechanical watch face.
Why wont the 4 pair and why do u need ur brother's help with it?

Yeah Hawk sorry to hear about ur Unc, spinal cord cancer sounds like the worst. On the plus side maybe he'll get plenty of pain killers and can share some with u.

I think with KFC's app u can get 10 piece nuggets with a $10 purchase, pair that up with the tuesday bucket then u can get nuggies and chicken for $10? Ill have to try that out.
I used to love KFC coleslaw but now find it a bit sweet for my tastes. Still good tho.

Yeah the rams lost their D-coordinator to the falcons head coach job, if the new look D can be at least average and Stafford is healthy all year they should make the playoffs again like last year.
Denzel perryman got cut by the chargers? Which perriman got cut?

Corum is 5'8" and 215lbs so he's a little bulldozer, but he ran a 4.53 at the combine so not too far from the 4.4's, he's had a 60yd run each of his last 3 years at michigan so he's got some speed to him.

Yeah, 2-3 eggs a day would be perfect. How long do u chickens live when theyre not being attacked by raccoons? How often do u have to replace them?

Is stephen king still writing, DB? I tried to get into his books before but couldnt really get into them. U like the horror stuff tho so makes sense u like his books. Let us know how it is. Did u buy that copy or check it out from the library? U ever use a kindle? I now exclusively use a kindle for books.
I played around with the Kindle maybe like 10-15 years ago when the library started having them it was all right but it was like a black and white screen and I would try and go on the internet and it would take too long that's awesome that you use the Amazon Kindle though you have a almost infinite supply of books to read for free. Does Stephen King book I bought you like it darker I got it at the bookstore for 30 bucks actually mom bought it for me as a present I'm like 50 pages into it it's really good almost done with the first story I couldn't put it down

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Bababooey
now i can find the link but i read denzel perriman was cut by lac
it looks like bosa and derwin are still there plus the big mac
k.wow is the rams starting back with the rookie picking up the slack
i liked raheem morris and hope he does well it atl!
we will see how shula does but it looks like he has a lot of young player to work with so im going to give him some time to get his legs underneath him
oh shucks man! look at baba finding all the deals

stay cool @shithawk420
i thnk your mom might still be pissed about the botched cc thing
i dont know what is she mad about but just give her some time
i dont know what your definition of living like white trash is but i tihkn you are doing ok
could shit be better, hell yeah
but it could also be a lot worse
just appreciate your mom man and all the things she does for you
now im curious, are those all digital watches?
they have a million faces you can display on the apple watch but i keep mine simple
/moon with time and date in corner, weather at bottom
have you contacted the seller and told them you can pair your gear?

@D. B. Doober
$30 is a lot of money for a book
i like to read real books too doob, dont they have those little lending libraries in your area?
its a project kids do where they set up a kiosk and people take and give books
i like to include the locations on my walks so its not uncommon for me to come home with a book or two
plus its a good way of getting ride of those old books you arent going to read again

so its a collection of short stories?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@Bababooey
now i can find the link but i read denzel perriman was cut by lac
it looks like bosa and derwin are still there plus the big mac
k.wow is the rams starting back with the rookie picking up the slack
i liked raheem morris and hope he does well it atl!
we will see how shula does but it looks like he has a lot of young player to work with so im going to give him some time to get his legs underneath him
oh shucks man! look at baba finding all the deals

stay cool @shithawk420
i thnk your mom might still be pissed about the botched cc thing
i dont know what is she mad about but just give her some time
i dont know what your definition of living like white trash is but i tihkn you are doing ok
could shit be better, hell yeah
but it could also be a lot worse
just appreciate your mom man and all the things she does for you
now im curious, are those all digital watches?
they have a million faces you can display on the apple watch but i keep mine simple
/moon with time and date in corner, weather at bottom
have you contacted the seller and told them you can pair your gear?

@D. B. Doober
$30 is a lot of money for a book
i like to read real books too doob, dont they have those little lending libraries in your area?
its a project kids do where they set up a kiosk and people take and give books
i like to include the locations on my walks so its not uncommon for me to come home with a book or two
plus its a good way of getting ride of those old books you arent going to read again

so its a collection of short stories?
Yes it's a bunch of short stories. I finished the first one, I really liked it. The Russians fill the project book mobile things with their shitty Russian literature and share amongst each other.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I checked out that magical butter machine, Buzz, seems interesting but im not sure how it works? So u just throw butter/coconut oil and flower in there and a few hours later u get some canna infused oil/butter out? And it's easy to clean? I guess that's the thing i didnt like about making butter or olive oil, i had to strain it through some cheesecloth after cooking.

Ok, i thought velveting was the chinese take out way to tenderize cheaper cuts of meat, didnt know u could use cornstarch. When you do it is it just for flavor or does it seem to soften the meat up too?

In the future i hope to own entire trailer parks and most of my customers will be white trash, i hope to receive much fellatio from toothless white trash single moms in exchange for rent extensions.
Does this make me a bad person?

What's Hearts in Atlantis about?

I like the kindle cause it holds a lot of books, like u said DB, but also the paperwhite version you can read in the dark without external light.

Maybe u saw that he Perryman was cut during his first stint with the team? He spent the first 6 years with the chargers but maybe they waived him before he could finish out his latest contract. It happens. He spent time with the panthers raiders and texans before returning in March to the chargers.

shithawk420

Veteran
whats Hearts in Atlantis about? jesus thats a tough one. Probably my favorite book of all time.maybe. its got 3 parts. First starts out when they are kids in the 60s and then during Vietnam they are in college obsessed with playing Hearts. I cant stand Hearts personally. I like Spades. anyway its pretty crazy and i think it ties with the Dark Tower series. Its just a really wholesome and very sad story but the ending was so sweet and great i probably cried. Its just that good. Dont know what to say. Get your wives or GF to read it. I gave my copy to my dads ex and she loved it. loved it enough i never got it back but she left her PS3 so it was a good trade IMO.

velveting is probably old as fuk. i dont know but you can use it for any cut of meat really. Just dont be using ribeye and shit.

My dad called me from prison today. We didnt have much time to talk. Hes probably keeping up with the bears. Ill try to ask him what they are doing in there for the games. You know gambling is going on. He isnt in to that too much. probably just bet his dessert tray or something. He said out of the whole state of IL his greenhouse is the only one that didnt die or whatever. Yeah hes messing in a prison greenhouse in Lincoln. Probably the same one he was growing weed in the 80s.

Gonna go to my buddies place for the weekend probably. well, when his wife died my uncle bought it cause he needed a place for the horses. Its the best property in the that big 500 person town. ill take pics. Its nice as fuk. hoping i can have it one day if the bank dont take it. Its grandfathered in otherwise no way would we be able to have horses there

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@shithawk420
that sounds awesome hawk, you could use some time off man
do they have horses?
thats wild your dad called you from jail today
my dad is dead, but if he called me from hell i would accept the charges
you have fun hawk and be sure to post up a pic or two

@Bababooey
d.perriman was a rookie with the chargers but cut, like you said he was traded and then just floated around
i swear i saw he was cut but cant find it so maybe it was fake news

@buzzmobile
i have a buddy who got that magic butter machine for christmas! it looks sweet and does all the wrok for you
so you just dump in a bunch of shake and goo and you have an infused mixture?
/slaves over the stove like grandma making sunday dinner
whats the smell like?

shithawk420

Veteran
Whats this butter machine? sounds expensive. butter is pretty easy. just gotta keep stirring and make sure it dont burn right? easy peezy

sorry about ypur dad pops. my dad is a pos but we have been through crazy shit. when we got into fights everyone called it WW3. we beat the shit out of each other good. its why i went to prison. not sure what hes gonna do. he dont really have a place to parole to. I dont really care. Im not hanging around drunks anymore.

Didnt have time to talk about the Bears new QB. Hes probably more upset them i am about it. My dad been around BIG in the 80s and 90s. He was dealing weed in prison and im sure he dont care for them sissies. My dad did a bit of time in Joliet around the time Blues Brothers came out. Member Joliet Jake? ive been on the outside of that old prison and its like an old castle. I was born in Joliet but im glad i never had to live there. Its disgusting as fuk. One of the worst places in the whole state. And dont get me started on the water. It smells like sulfur and you really shouldnt shower in it. Dont know how they do it

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I checked out that magical butter machine, Buzz, seems interesting but im not sure how it works? So u just throw butter/coconut oil and flower in there and a few hours later u get some canna infused oil/butter out? And it's easy to clean? I guess that's the thing i didnt like about making butter or olive oil, i had to strain it through some cheesecloth after cooking.

so you just dump in a bunch of shake and goo and you have an infused mixture?

Whats this butter machine? sounds expensive. butter is pretty easy. just gotta keep stirring and make sure it dont burn right? easy peezy

There are two parts to the machine. The head is where the temperature sensing probe and timer is housed. There is also an agitator with twin blades that spins intermittently during the process. It chops and grinds the buds that I add to the oil and lecithin mixture.

The other part is the vessel. It looks like a large metal pitcher and on the inside are two marks. One says MIN and the other says MAX. I use coconut oil and fill the vessel to the Max level mark first. Then I add a tablespoon of sunflower lecithin. The lecithin acts as an emulsifier and distributes the THC extract evenly throughout the oil. 1-2 oz. of popcorn buds go into the vessel and then I put the head on top to start the process.

There are four time settings to select from ranging from1 to 8 hours and there is a separate temperature setting to choose. I run 4 hours @220F so with a few button pushes the machine takes over. There are LED colored lights around the rim of the head that cycle on and off while the machine cranks up and gets to temperature. Then the agitator cycles on for a number of seconds while it chops up buds into the slurry of oil and lecithin. When the time is passed the machine beeps. There is a nylon filter bag and a silicone glove included with the machine. I use wide mouth quart jars and a jar filler to hold the filter bag in place when I am pouring the hot mix out of the vessel. A MAX batch produces about 40-42 oz. of canna oil which makes about 5 batches of Tollhouse cookies.

Cleanup is simple. Empty the vessel and add water to the MAX mark with a dot of dish detergent. Then put the head onto the vessel and select the CLEAN cycle and the machine starts up and runs for about five minutes. Dump the wash water rinse the suds off and dry. Store in the cabinet until the next time.

The silicone glove is supposed to help with squeezing the oil out of the goop in the filter bag but I found it pushes too many fine particles into the jar which eventually settles out as a sludge on the bottom of the quart jar. I use the glove to protect my hand while pouring the hot mix into the filter bag. I hold the edge of the filter bag while pouring to make sure it does not fall over in the jar filler funnel.

I have had the machine for over 5 years and it works great.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ok, i might dl and check out Hearts in Atlantis. I know King has written a fair amount of non-horror stuff, coming of age stuff. I did get into the Dark tower book 1 for a bit and that was fairly interesting.

I havent made stir fry in a while but next time ill definitely be velveting the meat, ur also marinading the meat at the same time so that's good.

It's nice that theyre letting ur pops blow off some steam gardening in the prison greenhouse. How long does he have left? Training camps start in about 2 mths maybe he can watch the bears season on the outside this year.

Where is ur horse farm, in IL? How many acres is it? Sounds like a pretty sweet piece of property, hope u do get it as an inheritance.

Why would u think ur dad is in hell, Pops? He was that bad huh?
The chargers just signed Perryman to a 1yr deal for 3M in March, they might cut him this year but it'll probably happen in training camp if they do. Or maybe during the season if he's not playing much and they need the roster spot. With his deal they wouldnt take a big cap hit if they do waive him.

Ive been in joliet before it seemed like a decent enough town just pretty rural. I imagine the prison is a big employer there. Maybe the appeal of the place is that it's rural but only an hour away from chicago.

That's an excellent explanation for the machine, Buzz, u should be sponsored by them. So 2oz of popcorn nugs can make 5 batches of cookies, is that over 100 cookies? And 1 cookie gets an experienced stoner decently high? See DB, this is why u should make edibles. Then again i guess they dont affect u much, even when u take a lot? I guess thats possible, but the highest ive ever been was on edibles, like incoherent high. If u can make 100 doses of edibles for $70 worth of shake that might be worth trying out.
Hows the smell on the butter machine, does it smell a lot? Thats one issue with making butter/oil, with the heat and flower it does generate strong odors.

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO! they got a butter maker in Temu for like $55! I don't think I'd buy one from there but that's hilarious! i swear everywhere i look there a chinese knockoff somewhere.yeah that machine looks pretty convenient.i can see it being very useful outdoors and not wanting the smell in the house.

So my buddy called it off.not going to the farm.saus it's cause of storms and his older brother is dying.he could be flaking and I hope he is.my buddy is 70 and I think it's his older brother.he had like 13 brothers and sisters.grew up in WV and his dad was one if the nicest guys I've ever met.a really cool dude who wore cowboy boots and a stetson hat.he lived to be 95 or 96.my buddy is bipolar or something but he's a good dude.he had knee replacement surgery in February and is still in great shape.could probably kick most zoomers ass or whatever they are called.

My uncle has 2 farms.uh I'm just gonna say they are in Lee County. Don't know how he's gonna afford both.he quit smoking weed and a lot of his supplemental income was selling weed but with the markets the way they are it's gone to hell.he was selling pounds at a time though so maybe there's still money in buying and selling weight.

joliet is rural compared to Chicago but its pretty diverse.Every time I watch Cop Cams I see a new vid from Joliet everyday.i swear it's the Florida of the Midwest.my other uncle loves it there cause he has his dope connection there.my dad and uncle were hanging out and dealing with the Joliet Outlaws for a while.theres some good stories there.

My dad should get out in October but he needs to find a place to parole to.i told him not to fuk with this crazy bitch.she drinks vodka heavily and attacks people then calls the cops.her last boyfriend before my dad killed himself in Lee County jail.thats where i met him.she called the cops on my dad and he left in the country backroads and they got him for AGG DUI cause he had multiples.he didn't do anything wrong except fuk with that bitch.she better hope I never see her again.she took my buddy and my dad away from me. he was an ok guy even if he was from Greenbay and a packers fan.thats how we got to talking is football.

Yeah well,hopefully it don't get worse out there.tornado sirens going off.had to unplug my electronics again.sorry I'm not doing a lot of football talk.i don't really know anything worth talking about.i really don't see this as a good season for the bears but I guess it will be fun to see what happens