What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Growing on the balcony seems iffy, how private is ur balcony? Can u grow a 3ft tall cannabis plant and the neighbors wont notice? Also, yeah, the light pollution at night is an issue. Are autoflowering plants more resistant to light pollution?

Yeah if u time it right u can get a couple harvests in between inspections. U just have to keep the smell and temps manageable, should be able to pull some nice harvests every 3-4 months.

Chargers believe that the first 4 picks in next week's draft will be QBs, so their #5 pick is the real 1st pick of the draft. That's some interesting logic, but if marvin jr is there at #5, he's got justin jefferson upside, chargers would need to be blown away by an offer to trade that pick.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Growing on the balcony seems iffy, how private is ur balcony? Can u grow a 3ft tall cannabis plant and the neighbors wont notice? Also, yeah, the light pollution at night is an issue. Are autoflowering plants more resistant to light pollution?

Yeah if u time it right u can get a couple harvests in between inspections. U just have to keep the smell and temps manageable, should be able to pull some nice harvests every 3-4 months.

Chargers believe that the first 4 picks in next week's draft will be QBs, so their #5 pick is the real 1st pick of the draft. That's some interesting logic, but if marvin jr is there at #5, he's got justin jefferson upside, chargers would need to be blown away by an offer to trade that pick.
Hey good morning man it would be really nice to be able to grow, forgot about the smell too. I don't know I think I could do seedlings bring them outside somewhere. Do you have any plans for today? I'm about to go out and get coffee when is the draft

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
where would you bring the seedlings to? @D. B. Doober
it would need to be a place you could access for the next few months to water and tend to your plants w/o being spotted or leaving a trail someone would follow
im not too sure about a balcony grow unless you have a southern exposure and lots of light
i would not worry about the smell just yet, but thats easy peasy to deal with

my 4/20 plans may be on hold!
im not feeling too well today
is it the fried chicken diet ive been on or the box of whoppers a night catching up to me?
/i have no regrets!
i might have to pass on visiting my friend this weekend, but i might drop in just to say high

i dont know what the chargers are smoking but #f'spanos
the cards hold the #4 pic and they dont need a qb
/puts all their tokens on candy crush
unless THEY are made an amazing offer, they are grabbing m.harrison,jr
/he fills a need and is the best player @#4
chargers hold #5 and i see them trading down to get more value
but who cares! they dont deserve nice things

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I could get away with one plant like one fully mature plant that stank really bad but nothing more than that in my apartment I have two seeds from a dispensary Ace it's like London jelly or something it was actually really crystaly it was good weed well anyway I have two of those seeds and I have like 30 more seeds from Ringo doggy on here White widow and Trainwreck and some Auto I could do like 10 or 20 seedlings and then just find places for them outside somewhere I guess ask my mom she said her landlord wouldn't care if she had some weed plants growing there she lives right up the street

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
BOING!!!
whats your moms place like? and she would be cool with you growing out a few plants?
ive done friend grown before, where peeps would let me gow in their yards
this is totally doable

/im f'high right now but if you click onmy name and look at the media, the plants in the green buckets were all grown at a frriends house

now im interested!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I missed the April 20th 4:20 celebrations over at calverde down the street there was going to be food and the magician all kinds of stuff I didn't go I didn't have any money for weed they had eighhst for 20 bucks

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
BOING!!!
whats your moms place like? and she would be cool with you growing out a few plants?
ive done friend grown before, where peeps would let me gow in their yards
this is totally doable

/im f'high right now but if you click onmy name and look at the media, the plants in the green buckets were all grown at a frriends house

now im interested!
My mom actually lives in like a roommate situation it's a house but there's like a different person living in each room and they pay rent

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How would u manage the smell in a small indoor closet grow, Pops? Just weather seal around the door and have a carbon filter on a fan inside?
Is it ur stomach that's bothering u Pops or u got the flu or 'vid?
I guess if 4 QBs go in the 1st 4 picks that means the cardinals traded #4 to a QB needy team, like the vikings. The MHJ would fall to #5 and chargers could get a ransom from a WR needy team/team that has a franchise QB already.

That might be ideal to grow in ur mom's backyard, if her landlord is cool with it, but you'd have to make sure her roommates are ok with it too. They might want a share of the harvest.

Hope everyone had a good 420, i took 2 edibles yesterday so feeling a little bit groggy this morning.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
pot hangovers are real @Bababooey
carbon filters work great but for one plant it should not be that bad and you could just camouflage the smell
plugging in one of those airwicks in the outer room would be a good place to start (get something funky smelling!) , but also have an explanation
/i had a fish tank and if anyone mentioned the funny smell i would just blame it on the dog...i mean the fish
maybe put a laundry basket in front of the closet door, its just doobahs funky drawers stinking up the place
unless they see the pot plants or the jesus light beaming under your closet door it will work
that or fry up some fish before you have visitors, lots of bean paste and extra garlic for me
i think the vikings would be better off going for the #5 pick, the chargers dont need a qb either, so they arent grabbing a qb @#5
az would be stoopid to not grab mhj @#4, and the chargers get no value @#5 that they could not snag later in the draft

@D. B. Doober
roommates could be a problem
do you know them?
if they are pot heads they should be cool with a plant or five growing in the yard, but would also be tempted by the bush of buds
at some point they are going to find the plants or see you tending the plants and wonder hey whats this?
/free weed!
how much is a lot of yard in bawhston?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
pot hangovers are real @Bababooey
carbon filters work great but for one plant it should not be that bad and you could just camouflage the smell
plugging in one of those airwicks in the outer room would be a good place to start (get something funky smelling!) , but also have an explanation
/i had a fish tank and if anyone mentioned the funny smell i would just blame it on the dog...i mean the fish
maybe put a laundry basket in front of the closet door, its just doobahs funky drawers stinking up the place
unless they see the pot plants or the jesus light beaming under your closet door it will work
that or fry up some fish before you have visitors, lots of bean paste and extra garlic for me
i think the vikings would be better off going for the #5 pick, the chargers dont need a qb either, so they arent grabbing a qb @#5
az would be stoopid to not grab mhj @#4, and the chargers get no value @#5 that they could not snag later in the draft

@D. B. Doober
roommates could be a problem
do you know them?
if they are pot heads they should be cool with a plant or five growing in the yard, but would also be tempted by the bush of buds
at some point they are going to find the plants or see you tending the plants and wonder hey whats this?
/free weed!
how much is a lot of yard in bawhston?
One is a bonkers cat lady. The other guy is a heroin junky. There's 2 more it's a big house. They have area I could grow potted plants in all around the outside of the house. Although state law says it has to be locked? Wtf?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
One is a bonkers cat lady. The other guy is a heroin junky. There's 2 more it's a big house. They have area I could grow potted plants in all around the outside of the house. Although state law says it has to be locked? Wtf?
i think they have that same stipulation here in california. where your outdoor grow has to be secure, but i just put a lock on my back gate, et voila its in a locked space
so a smakc head eh? as long as he knows not to f with your plants it might be ok
yeah i would definitely grow them in a bucket to start out with, 5g buckets are cheap and give a good harvest, plus you can move them if tshtf
get yourself some good dirt and you are in business

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
i think they have that same stipulation here in california. where your outdoor grow has to be secure, but i just put a lock on my back gate, et voila its in a locked space
so a smakc head eh? as long as he knows not to f with your plants it might be ok
yeah i would definitely grow them in a bucket to start out with, 5g buckets are cheap and give a good harvest, plus you can move them if tshtf
get yourself some good dirt and you are in business
I also have some other seeds... jalapeno, green pepper and mammoth sunflower

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
now you are talking!
get out there and clear some ground to plant sunflowers and pepper plants!
i doubt the junkie would care much and if he ever comes out ask for a hand hauling some dirt, he will nope out and not want anything to do with the garden
but it also establishes an alibi for you to be messing around in the yard

this almost sounds doable

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, if DB doesnt have any guests over besides his mom and you cant smell it outside of his apartment then maybe he doesnt need much odor control.
Not sure about growing in ur mom's yard if one of her roommates is a heroin junky, that sounds sketch, he could either steal ur crop to sell it or threaten to rat u out unless u pay him off. U sure he's not an ex-heroin junky?

Most states that let u grow want it inside, and if it's outside yeah u got to keep it out of the public's sight. Outdoor cannabis plants can get pretty big so not sure if pepper plants would camouflage them, maybe sunflowers and other tall plants can. But the more tall plants around them the less light they might get so it's a balancing act.

Draft is this Thursday evening. If any big trades happen they'll probably happen a day or 2 before the draft. There'll be trades during the draft too but since it's 15 mins between picks there's not as much time to sort out big deals.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
queef isnt measured by the gram, thats a unit of weight
i think it would be in liters, a unit of volume
so im not going to smoke cigs for a while
decided it this weekend and smoked my last stick up yesterday
so far so good
to camouflage the plants its more about breaking up sight lines
you need to figure out where people would be looking at the plants from afar and block those views
if someone walks right up on the plant they are going to spot it
also a plant amongst other plants blends in, not like a big ol' pot bush just sittng out in the open
we can talk about pruning and lst when the time comes
dont rush into this doobah, do your homework and get it right and you will have some fresh homegrown
/plus if it really is cool you could grow there for years to come
oh yeah and watch out for the junkie, like baba said hes not to be trusted

@Bababooey
yeah i was hoping to log into the nfl talk and see all kinds of big moves
crickets
but i think tomorrow and wed we will see some action
like you said, i think the best trades could happen before the actual draft and teams know who they would like to pick if they could
i still think @#4 mhj=az
hoping rams pick up a stud d-lineman in the first
no matter where they pick, chargers eat a f@t D'

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's a good point about breaking up the outline of a plant so it's not recognizable from a distance. But when cannabis plants are flowering, they look so odd compared to other flowering plants that it might still be a challenge. What about the smell, how far away can u smell a stinky harvest? I guess if it's just 1 or 2 plants the smell wont drift far.

Jets QB Zach wilson got traded to the broncos for a swap of a 6th and 7th rd pick yesterday. That means 4 of the 5 QBs drafted in the 1st rd of the 2021 draft have now been traded from their original teams, and for relative peanuts too. Mac jones went to the jaguars for a 6th, Fields went to the steelers for a 6th (if he plays over half the snaps this yr it becomes a 4th), trey lance to the cowboys for a 4th.
Only trevor lawrence is still with his original team.

Spanos typifies a bad team owner, but it will be interesting to see what effect if any Harbaugh will have on that franchise.

shithawk420

Veteran
buddy of mine that pan handles in DuPage county recently was givin a whole jar of weed some guy grew in his back yard supposedly. I wouldnt grow outdoors there but im sure it can be done. Lots of big yards with trees and bushes. Anyway guy is a no good bum. Gets free weed and complains when he gets $50 McDonalds cards. Fuck him

Latest posts

Latest posts