What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I didn’t know davenport iowa could be so hard core. Maybe those dudes were from Chicago? I hear sometimes people from Chicago move to iowa cause the public aid benefits are better there.
Now I know why you have to be so hard sometimes, you have to be else youre going to get robbed/beat up/taken advantage of. It’s like that prison mentality, if you show any sign of weakness in the joint then all the bullies will never ever leave you alone. Lord of the flies stuff and all that.

Tried the new Mcdonald's bacon ranch mccrispy chicken sandwich last week, it was alright. Chicken was pretty good, thick and juicy, almost as good as popeyes.
bacon ranch mcchicken 1.jpg
bacon ranch mcchicken 2.jpg

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Had the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich the other day...pretty good but overpriced. Wendy's is good though. Still haven't tried the big Mac sauce cheat at McDonald's. Not much on TV

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what happening fellas! hope ou are all enjoying the first days os spring
/its freezing cold here and soaking wet, im loving it
f'n doobah! where have you been man? how did you inspection go
/shoot man, i figured you defected to the ruskie side and took a jerb in the uk'rain
that f'n suxc hard hawk but you got caught up in one of those trap houses, thats not no place for you brother
plus being the stranger there they are instantly thinking who is this guy and what can we milk from this encounter
stay safe man and remember crack is whack
so i had a little row with a "friend" this weekend
he wanted me to come over and hang out so im like cool
when i get there he starts talking about taking apart one of his kids rooms
/they moved away
im like sure man, let me know what yo want done
im thinking we just use the truck to haul away his shit, but it turns out he wants me to help move this crap too
he said he had an offer for me so i sweetened the deal now knowimg om doing extra work on this
at first it was cool, lunch was the original offer and we went back and forth about wehre we would get lunch and stuff
well you know mrs chicky is tagging along, (she dosnet let me out on my own mush anymore) but she is also a great worker
so i mention how i need two lunches, because im not doing this on my own
/a little static
as we go back and forth i seem to think hes not really respecting the effort im bringing to the table and start to think less and less of this deal
at one point im just like f'it, im out of the deal; i want no part of this and you can figure it all out on your own
/always be willing to walk away
he gets all pissed and instead of trying to reopen negotiations he gets mad and complains
"thanks for being the guy with the truck" he said as he storms out of the room
yeah well im not that guy with a truck" and its not really my problem if you arent going to be cool about it idgaf
we ended up taking later and smoothed it out enough

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh yeah, those amaze balls burgers!
they were actually kind of good
i did take a bite of just the meat patty on its own and it was pretty good hawk
it tasted mostly like meat and had a decent texture
if you cooked that stuff in some sauce you would never know its not real ground beef
the burger was good, it was just like a burger was good in just about efvery way you would want, maybe not as greasy but it was still good & the texture was kind of chewy
like baba said, it had this under taste of soy in it (umamimi) and the texture was kind of off but still not bad
if you wanted to make real meat:fake meat burgers it would be like mix soy sauce into your ground beef and then some break crumbs
dried mushrooms or something like that would be good and stretch the meat out even farther
overall i liked it but i hear its more expensive than regular meats and dosent really offer any health benifits

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just taking it easy. Had spicy sausages for dinner and squash with jerk seasoning. Not much going on. Trying to learn Russian and Spanish. The asshole neighbor moved, it's really quiet now🙂👍

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
DB’s apt inspection must have gone well, he hasn’t been kicked out yet and the russians are still gone. Seems like he’s eating better as well. How much weight have you lost DB? Probably a good 10lbs so far. Do you have a scale?

Ah man you already had your first ‘guy with a truck’ argument, Pop? Choosing beggars huh?
Were you demanding he buy you some fancy $20+ lunches or something? Heck even mcdonalds is like $8 or more for a combo meal. Well, glad you guys worked it out in the end, seems like he came to reason after cooling off.

That’s the thing with the fake burger patties, the price point on those wasn’t good, maybe now theyre a bit cheaper (like $7-8lb) but if they were hoping to capture some of the carnivore market it wasn’t going to happen when you could get real ground beef for 1/3 the cost. But u got these patties for free so the price was right and the mrs probably enjoyed them.

Did someone mention wendy’s chicken sandwiches?
wendys chicken sandwich.jpg

The wendys chicken sandwiches were 2 for $6 around here, not sure if it’s a national deal that you can get out east, DB. I agree for $5+ for one it would be somewhat overpriced, but for $3 it was a decent deal. Got one spicy and one regular, the spicy wasn’t as spicy as I remember but I havent had one in ages, like 5yrs. Before it seemed like they dipped it in a spicy sauce, now the spice is built into the breading. Probably a good change if you like a bit of heat but not too much.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
those deals might be regional, you mentioned arbys the other day and their fish sandwiches
there is an arbys kind of close to where the mrs works and fish sandwiches is one of the few fast food things she will eat so she agreed to pick some up
she said they were not 2x$6 they were like $5/ea; the only deal they had was if you got it with fries
this is prob the third time ive had to put my foot down with the truck, but this time i see it more of driving a hard bargan
like i said im bringin in extra labor to help with the work and so i need to take care of my team
/plus mrs chicky dosent just eat mcdonalds, so it was now like in n out or habit kind of a thing
but at one point im just like you are asking me for a favor and i can always just say no
nothing lost on my part and if you dont want to be friendly then why should i do you a favor in the first place?
/did i mention it also included him picking up more furniture at ikea?
now thats two things and even if i dont stick around to help you assemble your crap, i still need to get that off the truck so thats that
/two jobs
thats what i was telling the mrs about the impossible meats, how its more expensive that beef but not really that much better
she mentioned how veggie people are after two things, not hurting animals and better health
it only checks on box and its not like she is craving red meat, its me that wasnt it kind of thing
good on you doobah! hablo poquito espanol y encanta la comida
glad to hear the ruskies are booted! chalk one up for dooba

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn that's a good deal baba.when I go to Wendy's I get the Asiago chicken club.its like 6 or 7 bucks plus I get the baconator fries so that's like 12 with tax.now I'm hungry

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
They had the $5 fish sandwich and fries deal at the arby’s here too, but also had 2 fish sammies for $7. Arby’s has curly fries so I was tempted to go for that deal, not too many places have curly fries. 2 sandwiches and fries for $10 is a good deal, enough to fill up 2 people for a few hours at least. Would you eat a greasy meal like that and then go hiking, or would you prefer something lighter?

If ur friend wanted to make an ikea trip also that seems like it would be a decent amount of gas and time. The very least he could do for free labor and truck would be to pony up $40-50 for a meal and gas money. And don’t get me started on assembling ikea stuff, there are companies that charge hundreds of dollars to deliver and assemble that stuff, ive spent many hours assembling stuff like that and it’s ok but not exactly how I would like to spend my free time. How are gas prices in socal? Around Chicago it’s still 3.50g or so.

Ive had the asiago chicken club at wendy’s, Hawk, their premium sandwiches are all pretty good, sometimes the app has a buy one sandwich get one for $1 so if you have a big appetite or 2 people it’s a decent savings. How’s things on your end, good?

So apparently the league is warning teams that are interested in trading for lamar jackson to not talk to some guy named ken francis, who is supposedly representing jackson but is not a registered agent.

I guess this dude sold home fitness equipment and now is working with lamar to get him traded? Lamar is representing himself which other pro athletes have done but maybe with so much at stake he needs to get a real agent, screw the 4% commission a real agent would get him enough money to cover that and more.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i saw the l.jax thing, its the equivalent of hiring your bil to handle your negotiations, or some guy off jobber to draw up your legal docs
like you said, a real agent will negotiate the best deal for you w/o all the red tape
the contract might not even be binding because of the guy not being a licenced agent
im all about the curley/ waffel fries!
f'the regular fries now
i need to amke every bite count and life is too short to eat shitty fries
/the exceptions are mc'ds fries and in n out: they dont have any options)
i usually hike early and i dont eat in the mornings so its not uncommon for me to hike on an empty belly
/vodka dosent count
even after the walk im not in the mood to eat anything heavy and will usually choose lighter choices
thats the funny thing, he was all like how ikea would deliver it for $50 and i was like cool
its not coming out of my wallet and if you would rather pay them to bring you your shit then go for it
im not saying i would have help with assembly but thats one of those guy things where you stand around and offer help" while he does all the work
at least you are there and an extra set of hands when needed
/hold me beer
gas in sd averages about $4.50/g; you might find some deals but its not much below that
its a rip off and everyone knows it, but hey you gotta feed the industry
the boy was showing me some mc'd deals on the app and i kmight have to dl that shit
so sdsu lost last night
it was a fun game to watch and i enjoyed the excitement
they just never really seemed to get on track and ucon ran wild the whole time

shithawk420

Veteran
Tried that bacon ranch burger from mcdonalds you talked about baba.it was actually decent.bacon was crisp.

heard some sirens this morning.think we got hail and tornado warnings in the quad cities.probably make tacos with the leftover pulled pork.should be decent

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm doing good poprocks....passed the inspection...haven't gotten lease paperwork though. The Russian dirtball nextdoor moved to the other building...now they're taking up like 3-4 apartments here made for elderly and handicapped people. The Russians are all over this floor, probably been here since the Soviet Union collapsed. They're not loud anymore but I see them in the hall and outside...would feel more comfortable with white people but what can you do, free veteran apartment. I'll let you know if they ever make a move across the front lines. Ammo is low, BB gun fell apart need f-16s or something. Trying to get high! Smell you later guys 👍💨

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
left over pulled prok tacos sounds grinding hawk!
roll that shit up and fry it or just use the store bought tortillas and make it a soft taco
properly seasoned pork is always a treat!
im glad to hear that thigns went well with the housing people doob
how the f does your bbgun fall apart? change the barrel out and get back behind your gun
no air support for you doob'ski, you get tonks; ukr military supported by the us has eclipses all other eu nations combined in military budget
/not fact checked but we have poured more than our share into the ukr
how is your mom doing btw? hope she is well and you guys are set for spring to sprung!
smoke up man!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I mean, ur not wrong. I wonder why lamar Jackson is thinking he can successfully negotiate a trade and a new contract by himself and this salesman/friend who’s advising him. I think his mom is also his manager. Hopefully he has an experienced attorney also counseling him as well.

Vodka does have a bunch of calories so it could be a breakfast, in theory. Plus hair of the dog that bit you, if youre hungover a little nip in the morning will clear that up.

$50 that he saved by not having ikea deliver it, that should go to your food and gas bill for the day. That would be only fair, but choosy beggars think it’s like a privilege to help them out and run all their errands for them. Because theyre so special and you would like nothing more than to bask in their presence.

Sdsu had a great march madness run, they got an early lead but from then on it was all UConn. But it’s something to build on for their program, if they can keep getting nba caliber talent (I think kawhi leonard went there for 2 years) then they could win a trophy in the next 5-10 yrs. U root for their football team? I think ur not big into college football…

If you had crispy bacon from a fast food place then it must have just come out of the oven, Hawk. Usually that stuff is so limp, although wendys bacon tends to be crisper than the others.

We got that hail and rain after you did, Hawk, big chunks of hail too, like an inch long. Thankfully it didn’t last long else it might have caused some real damage.

Glad to hear that ur apt inspection was successfully passed, DB. Is this like an annual thing, or once every few years? Hopefully you don’t have another for a while.
Im sorry, but I thought russians were considered white people? Or are there different grades of white people? Slavic vs non-slavic? Balkan vs non-balkan? Im confused.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
dude, that $50 would have covered the whole deal and then some
/drop off of his crap at the dump plus a stop at ikea
but like you said i guess it was my duty to help him out for some reason
im not big into ncaa athletics but you are right, this put sdsu on the map and will help with recruiting biggly
fwiw i think sdsu has a decent b'ball program and the football is up and coming too
the l.jax thing just stinks and i think he has talent on the field, i just would not want some micky mousers negotiating my deals at that level
that sounds like crazy weather man, i remember driving through a hail storm coming back from the east coast and it was like someone was throwing rocks at my car
i guess you have not spent much time around real russians, they are not like white people at all
im not going to say they are stupid and have this outdated notion of their worth in the new world, but they dont bring much to the table for the most part
/young russian women are the exception, but pops is too old to get caught up in the whole russian bride thing
they will take your money if given any chance
but maybe you could say that for almost any group that comes to the us, ive seen it in asians too
they think they are moving to the big px in the sky and are often looking for the nest level up
not all of them are stupid or lazy but a lot come here with unreal expectations of what its lke to be an american
all this bacon talk has me craving a burger or chicken sandwich
i have some subway coupons that look pretty good, like cheaper that you could get a sandwich at from the grocery store, plus you can ask them to load those suckers up
im getting close to getting this fence thing done
ive had quotes that range from almost 10 grand (9k+) to a little over $5,000
i want to get this done soon so ive narrowed it down to a hand full of guys who im seriously considering
the neighbors are still kind of mum so its all on me

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah i was surpised the bacon was crispy.it was a decent sandwich and i dont really like mcdonalds.
yeah we didnt get anything by me but we had sirens.i guess my dad got blasted pretty good in the country about less than 2 hours from you.

dont know what the whole story is pops but it sounds like this guy is trying to lowball you or something?kinda reminds me of my friend who panhandles and gets rides from his friend and he complains that he has to pay him 5 bucks in gas.hes like its only a couple of miles!fuck that i wouldnt even do it for 10.especially since its like 630 7 in the morning.fucker doesnt even pay rent.gets a free apartment and panhandles his money away in beer cigs and weed.sells his link card and throws the food people give him away.he really is a scumbag but hes fucked in the head so its whatever.he probably only has a couple years to live.his organs are shutting down and pissing himself.hes not even 60

also glad you got rid of those russkies doob.they can be crazy as hell.kinda a shitty day today.gotta go to the doctor and get some blood work done.probably tell me my liver is shot

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
exactly hawk, my time id the most valuable commodity in the equation
a friend would offer a fair price and then some,but im not cheap labour for the asking
f'n mooches!
im hoping your drs visit goes well and its not as bad as you think, but who knows
i have a friend whos mom is on welbutrin or some junk like that
its a pill they give her that is supposed to make her not drink, but she still drinks up
/i once offered her some weed and she looked at me like i was the devil
but i guess thats what they give to people who are wrecking themselves with the booze
i just drink a big glass of water at the end of the day and pray for my soul
hang in there brother and do the best you can

shithawk420

Veteran
my mom used to take wellbutrin.i dont think its for drinking though.got some blood work done.ill know in a few days.bastards wouldnt renew my klonipine.i dont need to take that stuff when im drinking but it helps when i wake up for the nightmares.

yeah ive done lots of work for free but they were people ive known for years.i try not to be a tough guy anymore but if someone owes me money they better pay up.time is money as they say

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You guys seem really busy. Just been hanging out and riding my bicycle. It's Italian but it's a decent city bike. Bianchi. Has a nice leather seat. Easy gears. I try to get high and enjoy riding around really slow. Trying to pick up an 18 year old chick...working on myself, going to take some time. Also looking for an older woman to buy me a 1999 Ferrari F355. Hanging out. Bababooey sounds like you had some good food man. Shithawk I hope your liver is alright man.
Time to get high 👍💨🎵

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
smoke up boys!
im toking on some newer shit a friend hooked me up with recently, tropical cherries
you ride a biachi doobah? those can be decent bikes when did you get that
i ride a mtn bike mostly (trek( but would like to get a cruiser for just cruising around town on
that sounds like fun and a nice easy way to get some exercise and just out and about; do you have many hills where you live? here in san diego its either up hill or down
what the heck are you picking up 18y/o girls for? you need someone to baby sit for yahh new older sugar momma?
/doobah takes huge pull off ciggie, spits fat glob into street and spanks milf gf in the ass hard
you work on you man and become the best you can be, we can all do better than we are today if we really wanted to
i might have actually done it for free but pops like to negotiate things and if i can get a good deal for me and mrs chicky you know im holding out for top dollar so to speak
i just felt like there was a point where he was just expecting me to say yes and cheaping out on me
/gas aint cheap and im even more expensive
f'that, ill say no just to prove my point
yeah hawk it might not have been webutrin, she was on all kind of shit, but i remember him saying how she takes this medicine that makes her sick if she drinks
but she still does! thats a fighter brother
that sux about your meds hawk, did they say why
maybe take an edible before bed to help with a good nights sleep

Latest posts

Latest posts