What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
ive been seeing the deals on seafood too
i think its a catholic thing and might have something to do with a religious holiday
that box of shrimp and taters dosent look half bad! i used to like those popcorn style shrimp/ fried shrimps even thoe i dont really like seafood for the most prt
dui is still one of those crimes they take super seriously
i dont blame them and even when high you can still be impared
if im stoned im usually driving super cautious, using my turn signals and staying in my lane
but ive know some people who get all dopey behind the wheel from pot
if you cant safely operate the machine then you should not be driving
wine is a popular sauce ingredient
most of the alcohol cooks off but there is a flavor that you dont get from stuff like a stock or vinegar
i agree with you baba about five qbs going in the top-10, but the more i looked at it the more it seemed likely
im taking into consideration who drafts where and who needs what and maybe im wrong but i see the top of this draft being qbs
hopefully carter has learned his lesson and wont drive mario cart like you said! and just focus on wrecking on the football field
im not for hawk having anything to do with this chick
im my opinion a guy is better off alone than with some shank anchor dragging him down
ive seen it happen to too many good guys, they get mixed up with the wrong chick and its like that fungus that takes over the ants brain
the guys almost always comes out the worse for wear
so im debating on getting a corned beef! part of me is thinking i might be able to go tomrrow and score a deal on one, like candy after halloween
but the other part of me loved corned beef and would eat that every day of the week with cabbage and potatoes
That corned beef is like pickled and brined, man. Like shark from Greenland. I don't care for cabbage. Carrots are good. I eat potatoes every day in tot form.
You guys going out today? I have shit to do through the afternoon then maybe see the new Scream that came out few weeks ago. Supposed to be based in NYC. Heard it was crap though. Whatever should be good. Getting popcorn and soda and a cup to spit my tobacco. When I was younger I just used to spit tobacco juice on like the supermarket floor. Damn. Well what if you have to spit? Maybe trashcans on each isle.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i have frineds who dip and they spit into cans mostly
one guy i know will pack a fat lip and fall asleep
yeah man, you can make your own corned beef at home but they sell them pre brined at the store
i dont mind cabbage and a slaw would work with this meal or you could go traditional with the boiled stuff
i like tots! man they are better than fries and i would have them more often if i could
i dont tihnk we are going out, but we might walk to a 7-11 and get some slurpies at some point this weekend
im in the mood to watch a good movie tonight, but i dont know what i want
i just know it wont be hamilton

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Ugh,it's hard to explain.i might be in love with this girl.and I wish I wasnt.it was a one in a million shot that her parents went to school with my aunt and uncle at Downers South.fucked up situation.

Anyway got some Wendy's chicken Asiago sandwich and baconator fries.i asked for grilled but got fried.kinda pissed.
20230317_173924.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It’s the 40 days of Lent, which commemorates the 40 days of fasting by Jesus and resisting temptation from the devil. Most catholics give up meat and only eat fish during that time, some might abstain from other things (sex, etc). Lent ends with Easter.

I know wine is often used in cooking and ur right, the alcohol cooks off but was wondering if it was ever used in a marinade. Im guessing not so much, I don’t think alcohol is a meat tenderizer.

The CBS mock draft had Will Levis from Kentucky going #1 overall which is a wild pick, he and Anthony Richardson from Florida are impressive physically but the accuracy is a work in progress. I guess with josh allen’s success more nfl teams are thinking they could develop a raw but talented QB, but im thinking allen is a real outlier.

Ur right that it’s better for everyone, men and women and every gender in between, to avoid toxic relationships but little Hawk is doing the thinking now since he aint been laid in a while so we’ll just see what happens and hope for the best. He’s already supposedly in love with her, marriage cant be too far behind.

Corned beef has a high amount of salt & nitrates (turns it pink) DB but it doesn’t have ammonia like that fermented Icelandic shark does. Nitrates/cured foods aren’t that great for u but once in a while shouldn’t be too bad, and it’s higher quality food than hot dogs.

How was the new Scream movie? I havent watched many of them besides the first one, that was a good movie though. Courtney cox is almost 60 now, still keeping it together although she cant smile anymore her face is so tight from plastic surgery and botox.

Not sure how you can sleep with a dip in your mouth, sounds like you’ll swallow that tobacco juice while sleeping but maybe that’s the point, get that nicotine injection even while unconscious.

I normally prefer the fried chicken to grilled on my sandwich unless ur trying to eat healthier but I figure ur eating fries and a soda anyway so might as well go all out. But sometimes the grilled chicken has better flavor/seasoning than the fried so that's another reason to go grilled. McD has a new bacon ranch chicken sandwich i might want to check out soon, if i do ill let ya'll know how it is. Probably not that great considering it's mcd lol.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Baconater!
The new Scream movie was awesome...was really violent. Lots of horrible stabbings and shit. I yelled out like 10 times. The movie mentioned Dario Argento, I was happy with that.
Yes dip tobacco! I fall asleep with it all the time. Best thing in the morning. Can chew nicotine gum but screw that.

shithawk420

Veteran
you absolutely can use red wine to tenderize beef and probably pork.in fact i wish i had some more red wine to marinade my ribe eye but i drank it all.i got it marinading it in garlic,oil salt pepper and rosemary.probably cook it tonight with french onion soup or something.im thinking of searing it and putting it in the slow cooker if i can get more wine.im hooked on this method after the lamb.

as far as this girl goes its not about fucking.we fooled around but never fucked.i used to go a few doors down and watch football with her boyfriend.we became friends and she would come over after he left for work in the morning and we would watch movies and play trivia for a while.shes smart but of course i cant be beaten at trivia.anyway they "broke up"and stayed with me for a while.she is just like me.its scary.i would marry this girl but shes not marriage material.shes a manipulator like most woman.i just want to see her and she knows this.i might give her weed or pills but thats it.she lies to me again ill smack the shit out of her.bitch broke a plate over my head once.i like girls that can fight.never hit her though

anyway enough of that.i might try that bacon ranch sandwich since my mom likes mcdonalds.i miss those buttermilk chicken tenders they were expensive though

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Alright DB, sounds like the new Scream was a good movie, contrary to what you heard before you saw it. That was the thing i liked with the 1st one, the jump scares and tension building moments. Like the scene in the car in the 1st one, where she’s trying to keep all the doors locked and ghost face killer is trying to get in.
I know Dario argento was an Italian director of horror films, and his daughter asia argento was an actress who was in a XXX movie (with vin diesel) who got molested by Harvey Weinstein.

How is it possible to fall asleep with a wad of dip in your mouth? Arent you swallowing tobacky juice that whole time? But I guess anything’s possible. I just know I’d be swallowing that stuff and waking up ready to puke.

Yeah Hawk u make a good point, people use vinegar (also red wine and apple cider versions) to marinate meat all the time, I guess red wine is acidic enough to tenderize meat. Also the tannins help tenderize too. U make me want to make red wine sauce again, it was pretty good the one time I tried it, maybe next time I grill steaks on the charcoal cooker but that wont be till it’s warmer.

Sounds like ur pimp hand is strong, Hawk. Just don’t hurt her, and don’t let her hurt you. People are more delicate than you think, including ourselves. Besides, this may be your future wife we’re talking about.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats a great point baba, the one most likely to get hurt is yourself most of the time
sounds like hawk really connected wit this chick, too bad she is a shit ball
/no offence brother
hawk deserves better and needs to work on his own shit like we all do before tkaing on other peoples problems
/dont put ideas in his head about future wife! hawk needs to soar free as a bird for now
yeah man, you have never heard of using vinegar as a ,eat tenderizer?1 i think if you leave it too long it disolves the meat
/vinegar is an acid
wine also impart some kind of taste to meats and food
i dont really like it that much but if doe right it is amazeballs
f'n doob
wont stop shouting in the movies! thats a fun time when you actually react to the movie
sounds like doobah is a diphead, he knows what im talking about
dont dip myself but have friends who enjoy it
nothing like waking up with a big wad in your mouth eh?
this chicken sandwich c=sounds pretty good
that would be a reason to call and complain
dont get pop started because i will karen with the best but i have a tr5ump card in my pocket, im like over 200# and will i kick your ass! man woman or child

yeah i figured it had something to do with lent
im not a big fan of fish but some of these fish sandwiches arent that bad
hahah whats the one thing you would give up for lent babs? the booze, fatty foods, sweets? i know you dont smoike that uch weed
we will see how the top-5 shakes out but i could see three qbs going high
you have qb hungry teams who have the draft capital to spend and might not be into the high prices in the free agency

shithawk420

Veteran
no offense taken pops.shes no angel and neither am i.its my fault for being stupid.shes the closest thing ive ever had to a girlfriend.my circumstances never really allowed it.usually my pimp hand aint strong baba.she aint afraid to throw a punch.hell shes done more time than me.i never hit her.but when people fuck with my feelings and emotions they better be real afraid.i dont care about physical pain.besides its hard to hurt to hurt me.i deserved it but she donkey kicked me once and i broke my table.that actually did hurt.shes fit and strong like me for her age.38 im 35.still got a smoking body.we were like bonney and clyde.stole her boyfriends golf cart to get beer and cigs next country town over at 6 in the morning.when we got back to town he was waiting for us.told him he says a word to me ill break my beer glass over his head.i didnt care cause when she was locked up he sent a dick pic to my mom.yeah thats right.i should of beat his ass for that alone.shit i need to write a book. i probably could but im too impatient

anyway im gonna make that steak.bought some cabernet and make a sauce.might add mushrooms to the sauce.i want to sear it real good real quick then maybe braise it in the sauce real slow and low.i dont think it would over cook it.make it real tender plus i love the sauce.

yeah, i dont get how you could fall asleep with dip in your mouth cause nicotine is a stimulant isnt it?plus couldnt you choke on it? i like a good cigar with a nice whiskey but never dipped and never really smoked cigs.maybe a puff for a little nicotine buzz a few times a year.

kinda looking forward to football this year.i learned something i may have forgot but did you guys know it was actually the chicago cardinals in the american football league and started in 1898?that was the original AZ cardinals today.chicago has so much history even i cant know it all.

anyway thanks and cheers boys.ill take a pic of the cowboy ribeye if its a success

shithawk420

Veteran
Well its not my magnum opus. I didn't getvthe sauce quite right this time but its except able..tried to plate it up right.it was ok.probably in my head i just wanted to drink the wine.cabernet 13.5% plus natty daddy.. it was much better in the slow cooker with lamb roast but didnt really know if putting a ribeye in a slow cooker was a good idea.either way its edible and the dog gets a nice bone even though hes been bad stealing cheese off the counter..he didn't used to do that.and no i didnt use italian season.it just was there.used parsley for garnish.trying to be a master chef or something lol
20230320_025144.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Working on being a better person is an ongoing process for everyone, 2 steps forward one step back. Or sometimes 1 step forward 2 steps back lol.
Sounds like this lady friend of hawk’s is his ideal match. But maybe they both need to take a step back and reevaluate their lives, re-assess, and maybe take a different approach.
Bonnie and clyde had a fun time while it lasted but we all know how that ultimately ended.

Apple cider vinegar is often used in pork recipes, when I made the ribs in the instapot I used a good amount of it and it made them fall off the bone, it was a little too tender actually, couldn’t pick it up by the bone. But wine isnt as acidic as vinegar, unless it’s spoiled.

Im not sure I would give up anything for 40 days, I like meat too much, maybe booze would be the easiest. But I’d probably have a big handle of liquor ready and waiting on easter if that was the case.

Before the combine it was 3 QBs that were going to be drafted in the top 10 (young, stroud, levis) but Richardson might also go top 10 after his combine performance. It’s panthers, Texans and colts in the 1,2 and 4 spots, they all need QBs, Arizona is #3 and has kyler murray. They signed him to a big extension last offseason so theyre committed for the next 5 yrs but he also tore his acl in December, if it takes a full year for him to heal he might miss most of next season. They do have a good backup in colt mccoy though.

What’s this about her boyfriend sending ur mom a dick pic, Hawk? Was that a mistake or is ur mom a looker?

Ive heard that the original Chicago team was the cardinals, and the bears were originally the Decatur Staleys (named after a food company called Staley in Decatur IL). This was back when football was just beginning as a sport, baseball was the only popular sport back then, and basketball hadn’t even been invented yet.

The ribeye has a really nice color to it and the Italian seasoning looks like a sprinkle of bud haha. So the lamb in the slow cooker turned out better? You seared and then braised this steak in the pan? What happened with the sauce that didn’t turn out quite right? Looks good to me…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah hawk, that looks like a decent piece of meat
im not up to speed on the wine suaces but mushrooms give this richness to almost anything
simmer them in some butter with a little stock and the thicken that shit up and you have this great creamy sauce
like baba said, i like the color on that and bet it was jsut right on the inside, pink but not too bloody
i put apple cider vinegar in my pulled pork
you cook that shit up and after you pull it off the bone you adda a good amount into the meat and mix it all in, plus i like a little bbq
/you can change this secondary sauce to suit your taste
hahaah classic man, taking dudes golf cart to get beer and smokes @06h is some sweet moves
a dick pic to my mom?!? if she wasnt expecting it you can expect me comming by later today for a little talk
wtf
or is your mom super hot hawk, you seem to age well unlike some wines; maybe i would be uncle pops!?!
/dude, i would treat her right and give her all the taco bell she wants
man, i dont know how someone can fall asleep with a fat dip in their mouth but ive seen it
we all want to work on being better people i guess baba
like you said it the process
i try my best but never get ahead! pops just gets more meaner and uglier as i get older, kind of like a bad wine
spring has sprung

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah Pop, the wine sauce you make from the steak drippings/juices, saute the mushrooms in there, little S&P, little roux (flour and butter) can make a nice sauce. Although the flour would make it lighter in color than what Hawk did. I guess you don’t use flour/corn starch in your steak sauces, Hawk? Just depend on the reduction to make it thicker?

Apple cider vinegar is pretty common in baked/slow cooked pork recipes, adds tenderness and flavor. Maybe the acidity helps counteract the fattiness/richness too.

Rodgers said last week he wants to be traded to the jets, they already hired his old offensive coordinator from the packers (Hackett) and one of his WRs (Lazard), now they just have to agree on compensation for a Rodgers trade. But it might take a while, the draft isnt until April 27 so if the packers want picks in this year’s draft they need to make a deal before then. Jets have the #13 overall pick, think that pick alone would be adequate compensation? Rodgers is 39 and on a 58M contract for this year so jets aren’t getting him cheap or in his prime.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so i might have f'd up my neck
no problemo, it only holds my head to my body and allows me mobility
it feels a lot better today but last night every time the mrs shifted in bed i felt the pain shooting through the area
i think the acidity does help with the fattiness and the vinegar acts like an emulsifier or in some way helping you digest the fatty goodness
plus i like the tang it brings to the meat, a little sour in with all the toher goodness
a.rog thing is complicated and i would not over reach on him if i were the jets
yes, he brings a brand to the team, but like you said hes old and wants all the money
add in the cost to trade for him, if anything the pack should be offering him up on special, like buy one a.rog and get a free player of your choice
tommy in tompa made it seem like you just need to bring in old gramps for one season and you are a contender, that is not always the case
if you simmer a wine sauce long enoughmit becomes thick enough, it will coat the back of a spoon and stick to the meats
to be continued

shithawk420

Veteran
Naw,back in the day my mom was decent..he was just a horn dog.supised my dad didn't beat his ass.we still talk cause I'm like a stick of dynamite.all it takes is one bottle and I can destroy a small city.not that I want to but I can.white phosphorus is all ill say

Yeah I used the dripping and added red onion ND garlic and added butter and more cabernet. It was dececentvbut not 5 star like I wanted. Maybe next time

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
had to meet with the fence guy about the back yard fence
this guy was cool and spent a while talking to me about how they price the fence and just walking me through the process
i liked that
he will send me a formal quote here in the nxt couple days but i liked him
one of the people we had recomended to us had a one star rating
im kind of a geek when it comes to looking up people on the internet and one star is not very good
shake em and bake em hawk!
i just dont like people hitting on my mom/ sister
/she used to be a real looker back in the day

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Getting very nervous about my apartment inspection on Friday...if I don't pass and get evicted I'll be homeless. Everything works and functions but there is a few spots where I had to spackle and paint a few years ago. I pray I don't end up homeless or stuck living with my mother. Wish me luck guys👍

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you will be fine doob! hpow long have you lived in this place
depending on how long you have been there a certain amount of wear and tear is expected; unless you are punching big holes in their walls or doing something greasy you will skate by most likely
you wont end up on the streets man it looks like keep your shit pretty tight
/not like pops crap shack!
but those sneaky f'n russians! they have it in for you

eta, if you want to make a spuer good impression i had a realtor friend who told me when you walk into a house if it smells good you will have a better impression of the home
make some cookies or put on of those vanilla air freshners in
it works dude
will this move get doob some tail?!
yes, yes it will

shithawk420

Veteran
I actually gotta fix my fence too pops.but I don't know who's sided it's on! It's only like 5 foot wide.easy job.but the old dude is crazy and won't talk to me

shithawk420

Veteran
you hit the nail on the baba.it hurts so much.im still a kid at 35.i never experienced a real life.heh i guess my dad threatend his landlord and the cops came.guys like 80.i told him id take care of it and he hung up on me.hes gonna do at least 4 to 6 years in prison.hes an idiot.gonna have to go to stateville.remember the blues brothers?the prison is still there.but i dont know if they still use it.i was in the bird cage for a day anf i was dress in dress out.it was scarry.sorry guys. im having an exestenial exsistance time deal