What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey boys.just tried the baconater.its ok but culver's bacon burger is better.the baconator was just on my list of things to try.football is coming up fast.im not optimistic about this season though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the promised pics:
golden tiket.jpg

this is the golden ticket boys and im going back to vons tomorrow to get some cauliflower and more potatoes
/last time i asked the ladt at the register to run me off some extra tape and she was totally cool
this is what are are working with guys, you get to pick two
pies.jpg

i chose the white and their special (meatballs, fresh tomatoes and ...stuff?)
/its one in the upper r corner (sorry for the shty pic)
two slices.jpg

i also got a free slice of pesto pizza because of the t-shirt the mrs got
she said she was going to wear it to work tomorrow so i will get pics hopefully
the pizza was grinding and i think i like the white and pesto the best
the mrs has dance class tonight so i grabbed a habit burger for dinner; dbl char with cheese
/not my fav but i dident feel like driving across town and waiting in line for the in n out
no sides; i picked up a bag of tater tots at vons the other day so im good there
unfortunately, i will try and hide the burger wrapper from the mrs
i used to get those chicken bakes from costco man! they were a fun change from the pizza or hot dog
they also have them where you can but them uncooked and bake them yourself at home
definitely not a sandwich
/thumbs down
is a hot pocket a sandwich? how about a clazone, (that more like a pocket or wrap)
whats up hawk! what kind of trouble have you been up to brother
i like wendys food but never had the baconator
i wish we had a culvers out here but ... yeah there are no locations in california
/thanks newsome!
i bet they are grinding man and i would try that out
Getting a lobster roll at Fenway Park on the 28th 🙂
thats your b'day right doob? happy birthday old man and i hope you enjoy the fancy sandwich at the ball park; who are they playing
i think pittman will gain biggly from ryan
just look at super cooper and how under goof he had only modest numbers
bring in a gun slinger and his numbers exploded
add that to a solid d and h great rb and you have a solid playoff team

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I havent been to culvers in years even though I have a couple locations near me, Hawk. Do you get the cheese curds there? Nothing better than deep fried cheese with a ranch dipping sauce, I can feel my arteries clogging up at the thought of it haha.

Bears over/under for wins this season is 6.5, which seems about right. They won 6 games last year, lost some talent (Khalil mack, allen robinson), are going to have to start more young guys than before but they have a new coaching staff and GM so maybe it’s not all bad. As long as I don’t have to see 5 receivers on a short yardage situation I’ll be happy.

That pizza place looks very nice, with a great selection of pies. Is that like NY (or Sbarro) style, where they have all the slices out for display and they’ll pop them into the oven for a quick reheat before serving? Is that a NY thing? Im not sure haha, maybe it’s just what pizza places do when they serve individual slices. Except Costco or sams, they just give you the slice and you have to hope it’s fresh.
Id like to try habit burger but their thing is flame broiled char burgers? I guess that’s nothing too special, most mom and pop burger joints around here use open flame grills where they can char your burgers and dogs.
Im tempted to get a bag of the frozen chicken bakes from Costco some day, they seem like an ideal on the go car food: even sandwiches or burgers can get messy in a car, whereas the chicken bake isn’t greasy and doesn’t have enough filling where it’ll spill out during eating.

Is gavin newsome not too popular in California? What about the inflation assistance payments the state is handing out, that’s gotta be worth some brownie points right? Do you miss the governator?
IL is a mostly democratic state, at least for presidential elections, but sometimes we get a republican governor.

In 2019, the year after they went to the superbowl with Goff, cooper kupp was 2nd in the league in fantasy WR points at the halfway mark but then fell off sharply, I think Robert Woods was getting a lot more stats in the 2nd half of the season. But ur right, Cooper was like the white Jerry Rice this past season with Stafford, he’s going to be a top 5 pick in most fantasy drafts this year which is almost unheard of for a receiver. Antonio Brown 5-6 yrs ago was the last receiver to be drafted that high in fantasy.

shithawk420

Veteran
Never tried the cheese curds.a burger alone is enough to fill me but I do like their onion rings.their chicken denders and fish sandwich isn't bad but culver's burgers are the best on the menu imo.

For 30 bucks there better be a lot of lobster on that roll.i can get 2 tales at Walmart for 20.

I don't know if the bears will even win 6 games this year.i guess we'll see.

As for as trouble pops well,I'll leave that for later.still pretty stressed out.hopefully y'all have a good weekend.been raining most the day here.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i think it is kind of ny style with the thinner crust and where they sell by the slice
/they make a bunch of whole pie and then serve it up as the day goes by
they do reheat it when you order or you can order a whole pie which im sure they make fresh
the place was super packed for a wed night and it seems like a mellow joint
yeah i think habit grills their burgers, like carls jr/ hardees (i think thats what they call them in other states)
/smiling golden star with brown/ red color scheme
habit is just ok, they have a variety of burgers but i dont like a lot of sht on my burgers and they cost x2 more than in n out
they have cheese curds at culvers?!
/pops perks up like a dog hearing the sound of treats
man, thats one thing i have never had but know i would love
how are they fried? do they bread them or put batter
/you cant just fry cheese like tofu
oh man, i got to try those one day
gavin newsome sux!
im not a fan and he dosent care about californians
from what i hear we were supposed to get some "gas" relief check
this was back in the beginning of the year but the legislature were all stimied by how to distribute the payments
if it was really about the gas prices, how about suspend the state tax for a while? that way people who use gas save money
now it looks like a totally different thing and its just going to go to everyone prob in oct
(hey, you get a check with newsoms name on it right before the elections)
/nothing to see here folks
i dont think the bears will be that good this year but they can hopefully move ahead and build for the future

shithawk420

Veteran
Oi vey so yeah I let my buddy stay at my place cause he got kicked out.hes 64 and used to play with some really famous bands and is a good guy but drinks vodka like a fish.first he gets drunk and gives my neighbors some weed,the ones I have a problem with and then he brings some wierdo who is a carnie over named carnie Corey over who I never seen before.and this is a 550 population town.hes going to the one bar telling people where he's staying.so I drank about a fifth of rum and 20 beers or so and kinda snapped.i feel bad but I guess I freaked him out and he's staying with my dad.it was his friend anyway.so yeah I'm done getting fucked up and I guess I'll see what happens.more shit on my plate but at least he pays his way.not that I asked for money.anyway that only half the bs.and yeah I think the bears are gonna suck but I bought another hat cause it was on sale anyway.

Wish me luck boys! If I don't kill myself by Monday that's good I guess

shithawk420

Veteran
Wait pops you never had cheese curds? It sounds kinda gross but they are good but I'm not a big cheese fan.i think they are breaded.real easy to make.kinda like fried mozzarella sticks but bite sized

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah hawk, thats what i thought of, mozzarella sticks
but i hear its s different kind of cheese?
either way i would smash those things, that and that poutine stuff
/where they put cheese and gravy on fries
that sucks about you trying to help this guy out but it sounds like he was taking liberties with your spot
i get inviting a friend or two over, but random folks you meet at bars
carnies? wtf man
was it a new logo hat? i like wearing ball caps but have "the one" i wear and there is all the rest
if you kill yourself can i have your new bears hat?
/stay strong brother and know we are here for you

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah you can have my bears hats pops! But if I feel kinda embarrassed to wear them here I can't imagine what people would think if you wear them there! Lol
So yeah dude popped in drunk,kept changing his mind on where to go,me or my dad's complaining how he's got 2 places to stay.kept changing his mind.its like fucker you can take your shit and you only have 1 place to go! Left his vodka though.ill probably just tell him I drank it all.i know he'll call tomorrow wanting it.im sick of this shit.they think it's a joke.buncha drama queens

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
heck yeah you should take his bottle, you arent a storage place
if he is not paying you to stay over then he is a guest and it sounds like he has worn out his welcome
let someone else deal with his shit
i guess i would rock a bears hat, especially if its that cool orange and black color scheme with a bear head on it
kind of reminds me of some friends i had back in fla; i told them how i liked the gators and somehow it got turned around to mean i like alligators
the got me a bunch of t shirts with alligators on them, kind of like thse wolf moon shirts
they were nice folks so i dident say anything about the shirts
i wear them around the house every now and then when im super high

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I’ve heard they have a mean fish sandwich, especially during Lent, but ive never had culver’s onion rings. I do love a freshly beer battered onion ring. Youre making me want to hit up culvers soon haha.
Right, Hawk? $30 for a lobster roll there better be a half pound of lobster on that sandwich, and it better be super fresh and sweet. I once ordered a seafood salad sandwich at a fancy restaurant, the thing tasted like a high quality tuna fish sandwich haha.
Ur taking the bears under 6 wins Hawk? I might have to take that bet, at least it’ll be a hedge against the bears season, something for me to be happy about as they continually lose games. Ugh.

Sounds like Best pizza is doing well if it’s packed on a weekday night, and they have a full bar too? Do you ever hit up a bar for a few drinks or do most of your drinking at home? I guess it’s a lot cheaper at home.
I don’t think we have many carl jr/hardees around here Pop, the one we did have was terrible, went there years ago and ate at the restaurant, food was so bad we actually asked for our money back and the guy returned it no questions asked. They closed a year or so later, no surprise, they didn’t seem to care about making their food good.

Cheese curds are battered in a thin coating and then deep fried, theyre not as melty as mozzarella sticks so the cheese pull is minimal, usually comes with a side of ranch or ranch-like sauce for dipping. Theyre good, not like deep fried battered cheese can ever be bad though haha. You do have some culvers in Arizona so next time you head out to TX you can stop by.
There’s a Yardhouse in san diego, they have a nice happy hour M-F 3-6pm where most apps are half price and drinks are slightly discounted. Me and the woman sometimes go to the one in the burbs here. They have Wisconsin style fried cheese curds as an app. https://www.yardhouse.com/happy-hour/ca/san-diego-restaurant/8363
A pro move if you like sushi is to order their spicy tuna roll sub poke with a side of brown or white rice. It’s not part of the discounted apps so it’ll be $15+ but it’s good, sub poke means they don’t slightly grill the tuna (the poke tuna is raw, the spicy tuna is lightly grilled).

I remember newsome when he was elected mayor of San Fran years ago, now I guess he’s moving up in the political world, next lt gov of Cali now Gov. You think he’ll be re-elected in Nov? I guess those checks he’s cutting will help haha. Maybe he’ll set his sights on the white house in 2024, I don’t think even democrats want biden to run again, dude will be like 81 then and he’s already looking pretty frail fwiw.

Man Hawk, I want to hang out with you for a weekend. Sounds like a wild time. Like TPB but not as funny.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol you guys are awesome! Yeah I guess it's like TPB.nothing but smoking weed and drinking but it's getting old.ive been doing this for 20 years and I'm only 34 so it's time to take a break but the stress is unreal.my dad is driving drunk trying to get rid of these awesome puppies,buncha girls come in front of my house checking them out but I can't see who they are so I don't want people to know where I live but he just fucked that up for me.i honestly don't care if he gets popped but he's got my dog.long story but he's a POS.everyone here is a POS.it is straight out of a TPB story or something.thats why Leahy is my avi.

So anyway I'll take you up on that bet babba.it could go either way.the bears are either gonna suck or do good with the young bucks.seems like lots of new people are playing so I don't know.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Damn Hawk you’ve been smoking bud and drinking hard liquor since you were in high school? Alright now, you’re an old hand at this, no wonder your tolerance is so high.

Ive gotta watch TPB, ive only seen bits and pieces. Did you like the new seasons they made after they stopped for a few years? I hear the new seasons weren’t as good, like the original creator wasn’t involved but the same actors were.

I'd have low expectations for this season, honestly. Bears are playing for high draft picks to restock the roster, if justin fields turns out to be a good QB that would be ideal even if the record is poor, you need a good QB to contend.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah, unfortunately it's pretty close but I don't live in a trailer park.ive actually been pretty lucky for some of my life.my dad was a big pot dealer and we went wherever for most of my teen till I went to Georgia.that wasn't much better.didnt have no one to talk to till my neighbors wanted to fish and smoke.but no one my age.ive been pretty isolated I guess.

But hey good news boys! Just found ound out my shitty neighbors might be getting 3 class x! They will will plea but that's still a big deal.teach them right to deal meth in my town.i didn't have nothing to do with it but I can't stand that crap.i doubt it will stick though.somehow they always weasel their way.dirty fucking cops

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah you seem too remote to live in a trailer park, in a TP you'd have more neighbors close to you.
Class X felonies are like the highest ones, were they major dealers or manufacturers? Well hopefully they'll leave soon, either go on the run or go to prison so they'll be out of your life.
I was never a member of overgrow but that was one of the major cannabis websites, i wonder how popular it still is...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds like some good action, betting the over/ under on the bears
i just went over their schedule and it looks like about 6wins, give or take
they play some tough teams early on but have a nice soft spot in the middle
have you seen that show letterkenny? its pretty cool and a step up from the new tpb
i used to love that show back in the day but i think leighei died and they have been the same since
hahah your mom introduced you to ic mag?! thats cool man
does she still toke hawk?
if i was in your area i might take one of those puppies off your hands man, would have to check them out first
tweakers suck and i would not trust them one bit
i hope they get busted especially if they are dealing that shit
i used to go to the yard house baba
its ok but i kind of got over it
im not down with poke
the mrs loves it and we go to poke resturants every now and then but i dont get it, i get something cooked
/i dident know you liked raw fish
biden is a lame duck at this point and i dont see him being reelected
newsome definitely has his eyes on the prize but is a terrible leader
he is trying to make a name for himself on the national level by throwing shade at other states, but ignores the big issues here in california like high cost of everything and how the bums and criminals rule the streets
i hope he never goes farther in public office, he is only there for himself and his own personal gain; the us deserves better

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh yeah,these puppers are awesome! I'm not really in the position but I'm probably gonna snag a boy.

Yeah both of my parents grow but my mom actually grew good pot.my mom isn't gonna last long.shes on dialysis.but she told me about OG and when that went down she told me about IC.and I guess here we are!

Baba, you've never seen TPB!? It's the best show ever! It's kinda greasy but that's the whole point! Cheeseburgers and liquor and dope! What could go wrong!?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That’s a good idea, taking a look at the schedule: the bears play the afc east and nfc east this year, plus San Fran, Houston and Atlanta. Out of their 17 games they might be favored in 7: lions twice, jets, giants, Texans, Washington (maybe), Falcons. Sure, odds are they’ll win a game or two they wont be favored in (Vikings, dolphins, etc) but that 6.5 O/U for wins looks pretty accurate. Hawk is pretty sure it’ll be under, im not as sure but im starting to believe it more.

I like sushi or poke well enough but I have a limit for raw fish, I can only eat so much of it before my stomach starts rebelling. I remember one time I was out with the woman and her friend who loved sushi, we were at a sushi place and he was chatting up the chef on how great his food was and the chef gave us a bunch of raw fish slices for free, the first couple were ok but I was struggling to choke them down after that.

Yeah im not sure what the democrats are going to do about biden in 2 years, probably some other people will run, newsome might be one of them. At least he’s much younger than biden but his politics and being from California will probably work against him. U think he’ll lose re-election in Nov? Who’s the republican nominee?

Latest posts

Latest posts