What's new

NFD's indoor garden

LokiLoki

Hiya Loki! It looks like the dry ice method shakes out everything on your trim...EVERYTHING! I haven't tried it myself, but if you search it on Youtube you will see some amazing shit. The ice and water method works great, but my hash yields have never been high. I'd give it a try my friend.

Depending on how much i get i will probably try both methods. Otherwise im gonna start with the water method and try the dry one on another harvest :)

Ive watched some vids on youtube, crazy stuff. they seem to get a lot of resin from the dry ice. But its probably more plant material also dont you think? Im still pretty sure the water method gives the best quality :)

NFD

Depending on how much i get i will probably try both methods. Otherwise im gonna start with the water method and try the dry one on another harvest :)

Ive watched some vids on youtube, crazy stuff. they seem to get a lot of resin from the dry ice. But its probably more plant material also dont you think? Im still pretty sure the water method gives the best quality :)

I'll be watching your grow Loki! Deff like the quality of the ice and water bubble I've been smoking!:tiphat:

NFD

Jars

Jars

Got the buds put up into jars, (4) C99 and (2.5) Swiss Bliss. I now have a dehumidifier in the grow room. I figure I lost 3.5 jars of the Swiss Bliss to rot. Dialing it in. So here are some of the pics... this is deff fun work right here. The pics 1 - 4 are C99 bud and jars, 5 is C99 in jars and Swiss Bliss, 6 - 8 are Swiss Bliss buds, 9 - 10 jars. Thanks for looking! NFD

Attachments

• C99a.JPG
    C99a.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Budsb.jpg
    Budsb.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Budsa.JPG
    Budsa.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Swissblissc.JPG
    Swissblissc.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Swissblissb.JPG
    Swissblissb.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Swissblissa.JPG
    Swissblissa.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Buds.JPG
    Buds.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 7
  • C99d.JPG
    C99d.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
  • C99c.JPG
    C99c.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
  • C99b.JPG
    C99b.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 7

NFD

I have some Blueberry, God Bud, and Blue Satelite seeds germinating now. Planning to do the entire grow under the LED. Humidity should be good in the grow room, I added a dehumidifier. Have a great Sunday night! NFD

NFD

Popping

Popping

my old seeds weren't germing so I ordered up some new gear... and it showed up today. Got Soma - Sogouda, Rock Bud, and Kushadelic, Serious Seeds AK47, and some freebie Sweet Tooth #3. I am germing 5 each of the AK47, Sogouda, and Kushadelic! Thanks Seed Boutique! Heres some pics of the new gear

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 9

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Well done on the last pull dude. There are some serious red and orange hairs on those buds. Sure they smoked nice. Always great to smoke your own grown buds. :cool:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait don't pop them SOMA beans yet !! You know they must be handled very carefully right ?
:edit: shit i am to late right :edit:

Tell me of the Godbud please :) Where is she from ?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello hello hello........................Echo echo echo

You do any reading before you bought them Soma seeds ?

Latest posts

Latest posts