What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(NF) Nutrifield user's

Craven_au

I did jack it up 30ml a&b per 10 Litres,10ml Cargo boost, 10ml nfzyme.
looking very good so far the nlxsk1 was not taking the light to well so i give them a hit of Yates DroughtShield did the trick great stuff.

NLxSk1 on the right. Left SW(CSXDC) and some seedlings from benji thanks again shaunmulok and mell :)

G

Guest 114956

are they still in veg or flowering crav? looking good most of the stuff looks pretty uniform but the sw has nice big fat leaves im intrested to see the nlxsk1 cross two of the best strains so should be well worth it.. oh and how are the temps in the box?

Craven_au

are they still in veg or flowering crav? looking good most of the stuff looks pretty uniform but the sw has nice big fat leaves im intrested to see the nlxsk1 cross two of the best strains so should be well worth it.. oh and how are the temps in the box?

there 1 week into flower ijdc the closet will be setup for summer so temp will not be a problem will be looking into DIY cooltube asap. I have the intake setup throw the floorboards to help cool the closet and yes i do have a filter in place to keep the bugs out. the filter is cotton like used in large air Compressors.

G

Guest 114956

very nice mate u going to use that alaskan pure for flowering and dump the zym mate?

Craven_au

Yer man will be using Alaska pure for flowering and dumping the zyme thanks man have been using it for to long. Growth has been insane the NLxSk1 did not look to good so i give all but one the flick to give the others more room to grow. Did take clones.

1x NLxSk1 :(

3xSnow White Cross

2x Benji

G

Guest 114956

any updates yet crav hope all is well mate. really wanna see how ur own cross is working out :D

benjuanman

Veteran
hey dude ur snow white cross does look fruity shame they dont have smellavision yet lol. keep up the good work

G

Guest 114956

wow gotta admit im impressed the structure looks to improved a dramatic amount nothings hangin over yet but they look like there going to be leaners lol better get that string ready to tie them up really nice tric coverage aswell.. top shit mate really like that cross :p

G

Guest 114956

hope all is well mate been silent and havent seen a update so thought id drop in to give a what tha funk is going on msg lol to see whats crackin! take care mate!

Craven_au

hope all is well mate been silent and havent seen a update so thought id drop in to give a what tha funk is going on msg lol to see whats crackin! take care mate!

Could not be better man :thank you: happy new year man

Well what can i say i will let the pics do the talking 4 me :jump: :jump: :jump: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:

This is my snow white cross sw(dcxcs)

G

Guest 114956

lol WTF im almost tempted to ask u if u juiced them seeing the size of the colas (i know u didnt but!!) LOL! wat tha farkkkk! very nice crav id be over the moon with that cross mate! need some testers? lol but apart from that good to hear ur fine and all is well HAPPY NEW YR to u aswell!!

benjuanman

Veteran
beautiful buds there Craven fuk mate i hope to b able to grow mullies like that one day. have a good new year mate

Latest posts

Latest posts