What's new

Next up on the list of really scary shit...

kaze420

RAP! is rap not more information spitting out faster then ever! the evolution of music..

beat stick on tree trunk... auto tune your voice

*mistress*

Veteran
the tech is relatively old... there are regular college labs working on all types of nano-tech.

uav, *redator was developed @ regular college. now used globally by counties, & by countries for viewing entire sections of lat & long.

plenty of nanotech research beyond that on-going @ mit...
or any quality univer electronics lab.

if really want to see cutting edge tech, in regular mag, see n*sa tech briefs... (good space gardening data, too!;))

for even more data on old capacities (puzzle palace by j. bamford)...

most of the tech they try to make so can construct using regular shack radi* parts, eventually... nano-tech little different, but already widely used.

some nano-tech not even as startling as what common... ieg, blueto*th.... none really consider this harm, as already in most electronics.

however, those devices communicate independently, w/out user aproval.

1985... cell-phones were big, required mini-suitcase & had cords. big head set, etc...

2010... comparing to 1985, cell phones very nano-tech... also include gps, etc... so, depends on perspective what 'nano' tech is... though 'nano' is ~1/1000000000 (maybe enough zeros:D) of meter...

same w/ transistors... transistors used to be very large, now cram many transistors onto square centimeter... & place into comp as gates, or (on/off) this is nano-tech.

while nano-tech seem very omninous, uav's @ 40k' in most city global, very much potential reality. that simple tech of flying model plane w/ simple controller...

so, tech does not need be small to intrude general life @ large...
camera big & everywhere...

if really seek :hide:, plenty out there;)... including:

monopoly..."scorched earth campaign"...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149863

enjoy your garden!

kaze420

UAVs for surveillance i understand, but when you strap missiles on them thats bad

Yes progress is fast paced, but these cell phones.. do they REALLY emit radiation.. smalls amounts build up, right. any links to bust this one?

Nano tech, getting the most out of small spaces..

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the tech is relatively old... there are regular college labs working on all types of nano-tech.

You, ma'am, are one f'ing smart cookie. Nice perspective.

~1985 IBM arranged the first Xeon atoms to spell IBM.

ibm-nano-20070930-161109.jpg

Some refer this as "The Beginning"

They SHOULD be in jail!

They SHOULD be in jail!

...and people are still going to jail for growing and smoking pot. Unreal.

They need to throw these fucking lunatics in jail!

So true. I started laughing when I first read your post...then I stopped when I really grasped the truth of your statement. I have fears in life, but few things bring terror to me. One of the few BIGGEST terrors in life is dark evil people that crave power, and power over other people lives and souls. These dark evil fuckers will destroy the planet and all life on it if it doesnt stop soon. :hide:

Its always the same people doing the same stuff anyway...has been for thousands of years.

Onward.

*mistress*

Veteran
UAVs for surveillance i understand
?
Yes progress is fast paced, but these cell phones.. do they REALLY emit radiation.. smalls amounts build up, right. any links to bust this one?
maybe, radiation not issue... gps, toothblu, etc, maybe little invasive species.
just 1's & 0's. not that difficult to record... very simple.

there is registry on every computer, few even attempt to zero-out... takes ~35+ runs to zero hd...

there are storage areas big as city+...
The ... largest phone companies -- %T&T, %eriz*n and %ell%outh -- reportedly have been providing the ...Agency with call records of millions of .... The agency says it has not recorded or listened to the calls [;):D], but is using them to form a database to detect potential... activity.
Q: Does the ..A's ... program mean that my calling records have been secretly collected?

A: In all likelihood, yes. The ..A collected the records of billions of ... calls. Those include calls from home phones and wireless phones.
"The data are used for "social network analysis,"
"It's the largest database ever assembled in the world," said one person, who, like the others who agreed to talk about the *** activities, declined to be identified by name or affiliation. The ... goal is "to create a database of every call ever made" ...
kaze420 said:
Nano tech, getting the most out of small spaces..
nano tech not bad. nor micro, nor macro... nor primitive methods.
how used, w/ or w/out disclosure, maybe debatable...

peace...:ying:
enjoy your garden!

kaze420

UAVS, to watch them dam terrorist, take pics of what you can, they are really bad lol

they want every call recorded? for y
what good does this bring

does it not bring only wastefulness and more ignorance towards energy??

kaze420

when the light of truth burns out (the SUN ULTIMATE ENERGY) for sustaining life as u kno it on earth...

WTF IF THE SUN WENT AWAY then what lol.. scary? hail mary? extraordinary?

Latest posts

Latest posts