What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

knuckles

Veteran
It’s been taking 3-4 weeks for me here in Ontario to receive items from the UK..hopefully it’s moving a little quicker these days..

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah USPS has delays at the moment. Patience is needed. Time to roll another fatty.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am rolling a fattie.....but also gonna soak some beans tomorrow! Quick delivery to the dirty south.....wife called and said the mailbox was on fire. Thanks again!
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
All seeds were dispatched the day I received PM’s with address, I don’t mess around when it comes to seed orders , Fast service/customer service - and professionalism is what we thrive on ..:tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
Mine showed up too. Damn impressive and kudos to you Panikz.

Karma, thanks again.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These made it today too! Making some room, gonna pop these asap! Thread will be started within a week or so.

Attachments

• 4A0E6A49-9DDF-41C8-8CDF-0E4EC7F18322.jpg
    4A0E6A49-9DDF-41C8-8CDF-0E4EC7F18322.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 28

kalopatchkid

Veteran
my mailman is playing with my emotions. He came by at noon just to pick up an outgoing letter. Now he's back at 6pm just to drop off the water bill LOL

Prodigygrower

Veteran
The Eagle has landed! The power has been off in my garden for almost 24 hours. Needless to say I’ve been having a shit day. I made a bunch of salsa from the garden to distract myself and get lost in those monetary tasks that I forget everything else going on for a few hours and gives me a sense of accomplishment for a cheer me up. Then remembered to check the mail and BAM! My day got a whole lot better. Thanks P you did that fast af! Thanks karma G It’s always a pleasure to run your gear.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
patiently waiting - here in the A, trumps new "director" has FUCKED UP EVERYTHING
they are removing sorting machines and stuff is not getting here even remotely on time anymore

but on a different note
im suffering from a root aphid infestation thats been holding back everything in my plans
soo .... yeah

Latest posts

Latest posts