What's new

Next fad? Marijuana Juicing is The Next Big Thing (or a Big Waste of Cash)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
dr Courtney used to advocate using fan leaves and now says use the whole plants when ripe. I juiced for some months and it gives you energy but not intoxication. the upside is that very sick people can flood their systems with mass quantities of cannabinoids that
would lay them out if it was decarbed. I went to one of his lectures last year and he was talking about consuming one ripe plant a day by juicing. grow your own, not buying it an ounce at a time, it needs to be fresh.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
juice one plant in a day

wow I just dont know what to say to that.

Anyone have pics, or a leaf juicer pic?

Happy to learn and human enough to know I don't know everything.

Very interesting, 'I wonder if eating in conjunction with Smoking will level a guy out health wize.

The Canna Juice sounds so interesting, It is a method very few people have tried, so who the hell knows. I am interested, thats forsure.

Is it the Buds or leaves? or both?

TLoft13

dr Courtney used to advocate using fan leaves and now says use the whole plants when ripe. I juiced for some months and it gives you energy but not intoxication. the upside is that very sick people can flood their systems with mass quantities of cannabinoids that
would lay them out if it was decarbed. I went to one of his lectures last year and he was talking about consuming one ripe plant a day by juicing. grow your own, not buying it an ounce at a time, it needs to be fresh.
You just juice a plant, reagrdless how much bud is on it? Stem, leaves, roots and all?

One plant a day? a Plant thats been LSD'ed and 2 feet tall, or a 2M monster with foot long colas? I could see Juicing a bud every day, but a whole plant? no thx.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Wait- people use cannabis for reasons other than to get wasted?!?!?!?

naw...couldn't be....

mrcreosote

Veteran
There ya go...

jack_lalanne.jpg

Not for dogs...

jack-lalanne.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts