What's new

Newt Gingrich on drug laws

monkey5

Veteran
Where did "DiscoBiscuit" go? You still lurking? I know I have "OUTED" your party completly..sorry! END THE FED! ~~ RON PAUL 2012 ..Thank you all for thinking! Every American should be talking about this! Feel free to share all I have posted! monkey5

monkey5

Veteran
TREASON that is the real crime! And the penalty is...? Yes..DEATH..power to the people! Once the people WAKE UP! The electorial collage will not matter much.. monkey5

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
6 posts in a row? Classy. FWIW, spouting off about injustice, treason, and other inflated words is not getting your message across. Feel free to make a poster. No one is being brought up on treason, your insinuations only make you look foolish (especially when youve done it 6X in a row).

Feel free to organize your thoughts.

The only "resolution" to another 'corrupt bargain' would be the next federal election.

John Quincy Adams was a one term president, in 1828 Andrew Jackson defeated him, and in 1832 Jackson trounced Clay with 219 of the 286 electoral votes.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Nice, that Hillary is the Head of the State Department right now! Take a good look at all the links I have posted..then come talk to me..peace! I repeat..END THE FED! ~~RON PAUL is the man! Only one to have the guts to say it..and do what needs done! monkey5

So how does a former super power's national bank compete in a global economy?

Where did "DiscoBiscuit" go? You still lurking? I know I have "OUTED" your party completly..sorry! END THE FED! ~~ RON PAUL 2012 ..Thank you all for thinking! Every American should be talking about this! Feel free to share all I have posted! monkey5

Ever thought about how Paul would manage ending the fed? Has Paul ever offered how he'll manage? Nope.

monkey5

Veteran
Either of you read the posted links? I think not! Please explain how 'corrupt bargain' relates to my posted links...Thank you for taking the time to do just that! Enjoy the reading in those links! monkey5

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Newt Gingrich Blasts Ron Paul, Mitt Romney

By SHANNON McCAFFREY 12/27/11 09:13 PM ET
ap_wire.png

DES MOINES, Iowa -- No more Mr. Nice Guy. Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich lambasted two of his top GOP rivals on Tuesday, despite his claim that he's sticking to a positive campaign.

Gingrich said he couldn't vote for Ron Paul if he were to become the GOP nominee and called the Texas congressman's views "totally outside the mainstream of every decent American."

In the same interview on CNN, Gingrich also offered a testy rebuke to Mitt Romney, saying that if Romney wants to run a negative campaign attacking Gingrich he should at least be "man enough to own it."

The sharp comments come as the former House speaker has seen his support slip in Iowa amid a barrage of attack ads that have cast him as an ethically challenged Washington insider.

Scrambling to regain momentum, Gingrich and a political action committee supporting him each took the wraps off television spots that will run statewide in Iowa.

The PAC Winning the Future is composed of former Gingrich staffers. The ad, its first, includes a broadside at Romney, although the former Massachusetts governor is never named.

"The Republican establishment wants to pick our candidate," the ad says. "When a principled conservative took the lead, they outspent Newt Gingrich 20 to 1, attacking him with falsehoods. ... Don't let the liberal Republican establishment pick our candidate."

Gingrich has said he will disavow any independent political action committee that spends money on negative ads. His own spot, funded by his campaign coffers, focuses on jobs and economic growth.

The former Georgia congressman launched a 22-stop "Jobs and Prosperity" bus tour, which kicked off Tuesday in Dubuque, in the northeast corner of Iowa. But he found himself on the defensive again on health care as a new memo surfaces that showed he had once praised the law enacted in Massachusetts when Romney was governor.

In an April 2006 memo from Gingrich's Atlanta-based Center for Health Transformation, he called it "the most exciting development of the past few weeks." He also said the law had "tremendous potential to effect major change in the American health system."

The memo also noted shortcomings in the Massachusetts law.

Gingrich said the state's many regulations prohibited insurers from offering cheaper plans that would make coverage affordable. But he went on to note that that "we agree entirely with Gov. Romney and Massachusetts legislators that our goal should be 100 percent insurance coverage for all Americans."

Gingrich and others have argued that the Massachusetts law, widely seen as the model for President Barack Obama's national health overhaul, undercuts Romney's conservative credentials.

Gingrich also has faced questions about his past support for an individual health care mandate, anathema to conservatives.

A Gingrich spokesman said Gingrich's comments are "old news that has been covered already."

"Newt previously supported a mandate for health insurance and changed his mind after seeing its effects," said the spokesman, R.C. Hammond. "The real question is why `Mitt the Massachusetts Moderate' won't admit that health insurance mandates don't work."

The Gingrich memo was first reported Tuesday by The Wall Street Journal.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
The election of 1824 and more specifically a failure to win a majority of the electoral votes has EVERYTHING to do with Dr. Paul's electability.

I did not follow your links because you did not say what they were, and your 9 posts in 11 replies makes you come off like a loon.

======
++++++
======

Personally i believe Eisenhower spoke of the dangers of a growing 'Military Industrial Complex'; Kennedy tried to end it (after a the failed Bay of Pigs invasion, and then the Cuban Missile Crisis) and was killed for it, and the same 'administration' has been running things since Nov 22, 1963.

There were 3 future Presidents in Dallas that day. LBJ, Nixon, and GHWB. GHWB has given multiple accounts of his whereabouts on that day, and finally settled on 'I cant remember'.

Some say this is a picture of GHWB
BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Check out Zapata Oil, its a company founded in 1953 by GHWB. Boats owned by the company (one named Barbara) were used in the Bay of Pigs invasion. The company also has ties to Watergate and Iran Contra.
File:Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Baker have been running shit for a long time.
fr-Nixon_Kissinger_Rumsfeld-15.jpg
Cheney-Rumsfeld.jpg

fordfuneral-759324.jpg

Bush became head of CIA under Carter.
Ronald Reagan really was a 'movie star' president, even the staunchest republican will admit he was losing his mental capacity the last year(s) of is presidency.

Gingrich is so UN-electable nationally, even that cabal now headed by Rove wont back Newt. (and apparently they hate Perry too).
[/tin foil hat]

monkey5

Veteran
SchroomDr, I follow exactly what you posted! It is all good. I lived threw that and remember that news well. My post below questions George Bush's pardon of Sandy Burger..so I am very aware of "the Bushes" republican part played in all this! My other links, if you take a look..I have never seen anyone, or known of anyone who has had as many bodies follow them to Washington, DC! Ever.. Bush senior, his CIA service, if you want to call it that! They are all, everyone of them,(Dems & Reps), invoved in Drug running operations! At the highest levels of our government! The people of this country should demand justice. That is all I am saying..

"DiscoBiscuit, When Bill Clintons lawyer Sandy Burger was caught in the national security arcives stealing documents, down his pants, and underwear on camera remember? He was Bill Clintons National security advisor..heres that link:http://articles.cnn.com/2005-09-08/p..._s=PM:POLITICS .. George Bush pardoned him!! NEWT ..aint saving nothing! Newt is in on all the BS..Same as Bush giving Sandy a pardon! Ron Paul is the one who says over & over again END THE FED!" monkey5

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
During one of the last two debates he participated in, Ron Paul said he would not end the Fed, only move towards it.

He is realistic.

Many of his policies would most likely take over 8 years.

As far as moving off the gold standard, i think there is a thread, if not i would recommend you start one. There is a thread about the Euro falling (in the Tokers Den), certainly gold discussion would be welcome there.

Bachmann and Newt attacked Dr. Paul on Tuesday. I think this pretty much solidifies his chances of winning Iowa.

Newt will not win NH. Dr Paul may gain a surge, im not sure NH primary procedures, if anyone can vote in any parties primary, Dr Paul may have a chance of catching Mitt.

Not sure if SC or AZ (or some other state) is next, Newt was in congress from GA, not sure his pole numbers in SC.
I dont think Dr Paul would do well there, nor Mitt (semi bible belt).

Check this site, im about to bookmark it.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
^^^^
Lots and lots of polls there. Says Newt was leading Romney 30 to 21 in VA on the 21th, then he failed to qualify. What a joke.

Last edited:
At first I felt neutral towards DiscoBiscuit but now I see that his only time is spent trolling every mention of Ron Paul so he can stir up an argument. I have said it before and I will say it again: You are misinformed. Ron Paul believes in sound money that is backed by something but your argument against the gold standard is exactly why he DOESN'T advocate the gold standard. He just says that when Nixon took us off gold we started down a road of misfortune and that competing currencies should be allowed.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Personally i believe Eisenhower spoke of the dangers of a growing 'Military Industrial Complex'; Kennedy tried to end it (after a the failed Bay of Pigs invasion, and then the Cuban Missile Crisis) and was killed for it, and the same 'administration' has been running things since Nov 22, 1963.

There were 3 future Presidents in Dallas that day. LBJ, Nixon, and GHWB. GHWB has given multiple accounts of his whereabouts on that day, and finally settled on 'I cant remember'.

Some say this is a picture of GHWB
BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Check out Zapata Oil, its a company founded in 1953 by GHWB. Boats owned by the company (one named Barbara) were used in the Bay of Pigs invasion. The company also has ties to Watergate and Iran Contra.
File:Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Baker have been running shit for a long time.
fr-Nixon_Kissinger_Rumsfeld-15.jpg
Cheney-Rumsfeld.jpg

fordfuneral-759324.jpg

Bush became head of CIA under Carter.
Ronald Reagan really was a 'movie star' president, even the staunchest republican will admit he was losing his mental capacity the last year(s) of is presidency.oo).

http://wfmu.org/playlists/DX DAVE EMORY RESEARCH.

glad you posted this. Any members more interested in learning about zapata oil or arbusto(means bush in spanish) oil, t the younger bush first energy.company, founded at least in part from money invested by the bin laden family texas business representative, a man bush was in the sure national gated with.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
http://wfmu.org/playlists/DX

glad you posted this. Any members more interested in learning about zapata oil or arbusto(means bush in spanish) oil, t the younger bush first energy.company, founded at least in part from money invested by the bin laden family texas business representative, a man bush was in the sure national gated with should check out Dave Emory and his extensive research into the underground reich, prescott bush and others dealings with, market manipulation after the jfk assasination and 911.

As for newt and drug laws? there is no debate on his shameful stance
:wave:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Newt is so well spoken, he can convince himself of his own bullshit. It's kinda like George Costanza.

Newt is setting up very well.

These numbers are a bit old, but

South Carolina 12/4 - 12/19 --
Newt37.0 Romney 21.0 Paul 8.7--Gingrich +16.0

Florida 12/4 - 12/19
Newt 38.3 Romney 26.3 Paul 5.7 --Gingrich +12.0

Iowa is a caucus, its winner gets nothing but notoriety, NH is the start of the primaries, and is in Romney's pocket, it neighbors his home state, and it would be WAY bigger news if Romney lost NH, rather than the (current) inevitable win.

Im sure there will be new numbers here in the new year. Im very interested to see what happens after this:
s-NEWT-GINGRICH-CRYING-CRIES-IOWA-large.jpg

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I didnt read the article, only the headline, but apparently Newt floated the idea of Palin as VP (IMHO the only reason Obama won in 2008, was Palin)
ghastly-palin.jpg

Name something i read? what am i running for president?

Moe: (answers phone) Moe's rat-free tavern. Oh, uh, hey, Marge. Yeah, yeah Homer's here.

(Homer gestures "no")

Moe: Oh, oh you want Homer! Oh, I'm sorry I thought you meant "Himmler." Heinrich Himmler. You know, the guy who invented the "Heimlich maneuver?"

Marge: Those are two different people!

Moe: Yeah, well, they're both here and neither one is your husband. This press conference is over. (hangs up)
====

itisme

Veteran
Gingrich is the most "establishment" candidate ever to run for president. If he is elected, we are sure to see more of the same. Exponential growth of the federal government in every aspect, more war, more debt, more everything the federal gov't produces. Parasitism.

I'm very near GA and you are so correct. Newt is the epitome of what we already have. Somebody who will sell out America to the highest bidder. Less freedoms for individuals.....My dad hates Obama but would vote for Obama over Newt. However he would vote Ron Paul over Obama and my dad if for extended military options and drug war policies.

Listen when Newt speaks, DOGMA spews out because he can't beat Ron Paul on principle and policy

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
Ever thought about how Paul would manage ending the fed? Has Paul ever offered how he'll manage? Nope.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=1329475430

What he (RON PAUL) is for is a commodity backed dollar ,and by that he means multiple commodities like gold & silver,that way no-one can corner the market,you could actually use a completley unbacked dollar like lincon did (greenbacks) wich was only used because people in this country agreed that they would use it for the payment of debts and to purchase goods ,it was backed with only the full faith and credit of the united states.
In england they actually used wood sticks (tally sticks) to pay taxes.
Now would he stand to make money if we switched yes,but he's been preaching about the federal reserve for years he knows they manipulate the money supply to create booms and busts,and to tell every one to follow your advice and not be taking your own advice would be out of touch,espeacially with dr.paul .
I think a better question is why did nixon close the gold window and why does the federal reserve store gold,and why isnt their a annual audit of fort knox.

Here you go .... Since you asked in here too.

How would Gary Johnson Fix the FED since he doesn't want to end it?

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Pr...xico/Gary_Johnson/views/The_Federal_Reserve/;

Federal Reserve

Governor Johnson has stated that the actions of the Federal Reserve Bank should be more transparent and that it needs to be reviewed and managed effectively. Governor Johnson blames the Federal Reserve Bank for the housing bubble, but also credits them with mitigating that bust. He states that the American people deserve to know the extent to which the Fed has purchased private assets at home and abroad to help ensure that the value of the dollar is not deminished further.

Although he has called for more transparency, he does not feel that the Federal Reserve Bank should be abolished. He is also hesitant about regulating the bank as that would put politicians such as Barney Frank in charge of greater economic power.

SPENDING AND THE DEFICIT

Government spends too much because it does too much. Unchecked deficits are the single greatest threat to our national security. Unless we take significant steps soon, our federal debt will equal the entire economic production of the United States.

We should start by reassessing the role of the federal government, and always asking the question: Should the government be doing this in the first place?
We must act now to:

Gary Johnson says,
The Federal Reserve Bank needs to be reviewed and managed effectively. The actions of the Federal Reserve should be transparent. Congress should take a close look at how the Federal Reserve Bank is operated and regulated. If changes need to be made within the Federal Reserve Bank, they should be made.

but I still don't see his suggestions for the fix? Very ambiguous. I like transparency, better managed, and audited frequently, but I prefer that we find some way to abolish the privatized aspects of the FED or end it. Changes should be made but what kind? If not more gov't oversight then how to control it? I say open audit them and make them return all undisclosed funds pronto. Considering that is 16 TRILLION, we could pay off a lot of bills. They are using it to run the largest ponzi scheme in history. We can't allow that to continue.

NOW LET'S SEE WHO (DISCOBISCUIT) CONTINUES TO IGNORE WHOM. why? Because I insisted he pony up a candidate if he wanted to continuously derail mine. Now instead of re-posting my quotes and taking them out of context while he present negatives about RP fixes and suggestions. I am only trying to have a discussion. Are you taking your computer and going home on me now?

I am asking you the exact same question in here and you refuse to say anything! I posted what I could find.

Last edited:
I hate the guy and his party, too bad he has a few good ideas, and other repub's have a few good ideas despite being part of the party of stagnation. I am all for space exploration and a few other things Newt proposes, again too bad he is a repub and such a scumbag from way back or I just might almost, in another universe, vote for him. Why can't we have someone who values space exploration, the environment, helping the little guy get ahead, and cannabis?

itisme

Veteran
NEWT on GOD, GUNS, & CONSTITUTION! start at video time stamp 7:24 at question!
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Newt-Gingrich-Takes-Your-Calls/10737426887-1/

How does it not apply to drugs if every individual in sovereign via the Constitution? He prepares for Iran war while saying use the military very sparingly.

Video time stamp 21:51 for this line of shit! Newt even says (Paraphrase): Reagan built up the military to scare Russia, and it worked to, they colapsed........:D Ignoring that they collapsed economically, Like we will do if Ron Paul isn't elected!

I would post this is Newt thread but apparently I shot that one and killed it :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts