What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

News on UK Policy Direction from Home Office

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a really interesting question because some of the legal ways cannabinoids are already classified are slightly divergent from current models because the biochemical science around it has developed and shown some of the wordings used in the drafting when we knew a lot less about cannabinoids are not technically correct.

I think like with the Taxonomic argument tried in the 70's exploiting sloppy wording in the US law "It's indica, the law says sativa" that the spirit of the law usually trumps loopholes of a technical nature and the practical reality that THCa will degrade into THC over time means it'd be very hard to argue it isn't/doesn't contain THC.

November 1st has been given as the date for cannabis to be rescheduled by the way if no one has seen the news from any of the UPA's social media.

https://www.docdroid.net/2cptdy6/sl...nabis-based-medicinal-products-oct-2018-1.pdf

Seems like framework for importation is moving towards canopy growth

Please have a gander

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like you are well on the way already mate - and we all probably need some help, but seems like you are helping yourself - what do ya know - legally selling real buds online has arrived - albeit without much THC in them - but that'll come - and you will already be set-up in the market place - appears to be a winner to me.

I used to visit euan in seed bootique years ago when I worked in Amsterdam,, don't know if you remember me,, i managed lacanna smartshop,, friends with Chris the glass blower and Alicia bridges,, (love here number BTW),,

I used to work in Dr Hermans in Manchester,, owned by shaun my mums friend,, Hermans was the premier seed shop at the time. Aflex plaice is owned by Charlie Bloxham,, I'm friends with young Charlie,, Aflex is perfect to start,, my friend has a seedshop cald hempworks and he's got space free,,,

It's on,,,

I need help though gypsy,,, this is a big idea and change in industry,,

Check this shit out

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isR...1.R1.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.XCbd flo.TRS0&_mwBanner=1

Ebay,, fukin ebay

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep,, but I need more infrastructure,, i like having people concur on ideas,, not just over the Internet too,,, i feel like I need one person who is as involved as me to push this faster

Latest posts

Latest posts