What's new

newbies.

T

ThirstyKenny

HAHA @ nicely fattening baby :D Yer bloody rough migraine this time round. Usually a few times a year i get them. Thinking the weather might have something to do with it. Still plenty of rain fallin down. Had a bag of sativa bud but seemed to make it more intence so called up old mate and got some afghani to zonk me out. Seems to have done the trick. When i woke up this morning the sunlight didn't make my head feel like it was being pressed in a vice lol

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the migraines bro, hope you don't get them too much :gday:

T

ThirstyKenny

Gday b00m thanks mate. Yeah definately don't get them as much as many others but when i do, man they pack a wallop :D

stickybud53

Newbie here, hippy back in the day, long long long time ago. quit the bud for decades, 85 til last yr. had some on bday....did not know whether to sxxt git or go blind...scared the crap outta me. Thought it was worse than windowpane. no lie GI...i am now 60 with MS, and dont need to have head blown completely off. (back in 70s, would have welcomed it...) but now, married, disabled and just want pain relief without total worthless buzz. background...had Michuocan, Guatamalan rainbow creeper, and the dreaded Columbian Punta Rosa....got so trashed I puked,,,3 or 4 hits. this past episode with who knows what blend, 6 or so leather lung hits....almost had to go to emerg rm...too much way too much. I am not used to the new breeds, ultra high thc % stuff. need something for pain, and to get by...no idea. here in Missouri they are gonna legalize some day HB688 was presented this feb, no votes, but will be brought up again...need some suggestions...what kind, sativa, or indica...just a couple hits will do for me, not making me feel like head turned into pudding...

Latest posts

Latest posts