What's new

Newbie's first stealth cab design + Sketchup

G

KJ: About the mag locks, I haven't installed them yet, but they work thru the door really well; I don't really even have to get up that close to the door when I just set one down to play with it. I'm optimistic about them, but I'll certainly be posting back, I researched the type I bought pretty well.

Stink: There is a physical latch that keeps the door closed like a normal child lock; it's only accessible by the magnet from outside though, which lowers it. So, if someone was yanking real hard, they could probably snap off the plastic latch, but I think they'd have to be pretty determined.

Will definitely post back on this soon; I want to try them out as soon as it all gets painted and sealed.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
KJ: About the mag locks, I haven't installed them yet, but they work thru the door really well; I don't really even have to get up that close to the door when I just set one down to play with it. I'm optimistic about them, but I'll certainly be posting back, I researched the type I bought pretty well.

I sure hope they work for you. Maybe it was the paint we used? It was strange, and frustrating, but I'm over it. Interested to see how things turn out.

Green Smoke

Sorry for not joining your thred sooner Aes. I'm a sketchup freak and I like your work. I'm doing the same, kinda sorta designing it first. So is Banjo, God bless him. He's doing it on the fly,..Peace to all who want to grow,..I'm watching,.
:friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts