What's new

Newbie Bay Area outdoor grow - tons of strains

10/11: Trimmed the Super Skunk prelim #2. Super Skunk prelim #3 bottled.
10/12: Grape Ape Preliminary harvest #4. Trimmed Super Skunk prelim #3.

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

^Orange Trainwreck^
IMG_2554.jpg

G-13
IMG_2557.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_2558.jpg

PNL
IMG_2559.jpg

PNL
IMG_2560.jpg

lil cuttings. Thin leaves are G-13, the thin leaf cut is Blue Dream.
IMG_2561.jpg

Blue Dragon
IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

Grape Ape
IMG_2566.jpg

Super Skunk showing hints of purple.
IMG_2568.jpg

Another Grape Ape preliminary harvest
IMG_2570.jpg

Grape Ape prelim #3 trimmed and bottled.
IMG_2571.jpg

Super Skunk
IMG_2572.jpg

Super Skunk
IMG_2573.jpg

Super Skunk
IMG_2574.jpg

The last two nugs on the Super Skunk. One was lost to powdery mildew.
IMG_2575.jpg

Super Skunk prelim harvest (note the purple).
IMG_2576.jpg

Grape Ape trim. Pretty knockout.
IMG_2578.jpg

A Super Skunk weigh in on the first preliminary harvest. 2.6 g

10/12: Super Skunk prelim #4 and final harvest trimmed and bottled - lots of trim thrown away due to powdery mildew. Blue Dream cutting placed in dirt.

Rain beat the shit out of my crops today. I tried to patch them up as best I could and get them minimal shelter. I brought inside my Grape Ape yesterday in anticipation of all the rain and that was a good call because I'm sure it would have molded by now if left outside. I will try to finish up the flower cycle indoors with the Grape Ape. I'm not sure what to do about the other outdoor plants only in the first few weeks of flower. I will have to rebuild my indoor grow box but it might be too small for some of the plants...

statusquo

I have a friend that goes to occidental, do you go there? Plants lookin pretty good, try and get them out a bit earlier next season if possible :)

I have a friend that goes to occidental, do you go there? Plants lookin pretty good, try and get them out a bit earlier next season if possible :)
no but the clubs I went to this summer were mostly in that area. The inland empire is pretty much dry >: ( fucking pot club ban.

Unfortunately I didn't get to move my plants to the bay area outdoors until late august.

and the plants are surviving, though the blue dragon and grape ape are being kept indoors with the vegging plants. I needed to really mound the dirt around the base of some of the remaining outdoor plants that were nearly uprooted.

10/16: Grape Ape final harvest, rain forced me and I lost a couple nugs to mold. Grape Ape prelim #4 trimmed and still drying. I can't remember if I ever did a Grape Ape prelim #5 harvest but I might have because I have some drying nugs that are far more moist than most of the prelim #4 harvest.

New batch of photos. I've been busy so I'm not labeling them. If you want to know the name of any of the strains just quote the image in your reply and I'll tell you.
IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

FINAL WEIGH IN OF BUDS, AFTER TRIMMING AND CURING FOR AT LEAST A FEW WEEKS

GRAPE APE
#1 & #2: 3.0 g
#3: 2.6 g
#4 & #5: TBD
Final harvest: TBD
Total: TBD

GRAPE PUNCH (trimmed):
Total: 11.5 g

GRAPE PUNCH (untrimmed):
Total: 10.7 g

SUPER SKUNK
#1: 2.6 g
#2: 1.4 g
#3: 2.3 g
#4 & Final harvest: 3.2 g
Total: 9.5 g

OG KUSH
Total: 4.7 g (still a lil wet at time of weighing)

11/9: Donated the vegging purple northern lights to the club by turning it into a bunch of cuttings. Removed a very moldy leaf from the flowering Blue Dream.
11/11: Cut a moldy nug off the G-13, salvaged what I could of that nug and hung it up to dry.
11/12: Cut a moldy nug off the Blue Dream
11/17:
-Made clones: 3x Blue Dream, 2x G-13.
-Raining, so brought in Blue Dream for a somewhat early harvest. Final height measured from soil to highest point is about 25 inches.
-1 G-13 Plant moved outdoors for flower.
-Sprayed all plants outside with Zero Tolerance/water mix.

Lately I have upgraded from Safer brand fungicide to Zero Tolerance watered down. I've been using this a lot. It can burn your leaves but it will stop mold !