What's new

new

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wickyd

wickyd

gypsy's magical mystery mix is a mix of indoor strains it's kinda guess your best i think ,any how they where freebies from
seedbay when you win a SEED auction ONLY you get a free pack to hope i get something diff this last time i have 2 packs already oh well
peace chucky:D

Wow,
Just in time for Xmas perhaps Chucky boy! Good luck with the grow, I have my 3rd grow of this year ready too go with in the next 2 weeks. Look's like we all with have a nice heady happy festive season :D

G

Looking good chucky

Looking good chucky

Nice n healthy and off to a great new life of prosperous budz!
:abduct:

Chucky babe,
them baby's are looking far out man! watching these little buggers with great enthusiasm peace.

Ermmm.... Perhaps not Xmas now LOL more like end of Jan perhaps! Can't wait too find out what's the mystery mix? I will take a pop though chucky..... erm Ice.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
!

!

kids are startin to grow a little we have lifesaver
golden skush gypsy's magical mystery mix and just germ caljax
1st a tri- whatchamacallit lifesaverPhoto URL:
577tri_foliate_ls-med.jpg
lifesaversPhoto URL:
577lifesavers2-med.jpg
skush Photo URL:
577skush1-med.jpg

577skush-med.jpg
gypsy's mm Photo URL:

Last edited:
G

Hey Chucky,

Nice selection you got going there. When you gonna pop those REZ seeds. I just picked up another set, Apollos Mist.

Good Luck with the grow Bro.

Peace Mo,

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey

hey

bigmo im gonna start them rez beans next week been germing some about every 2 weeks so i can get to the perpetual thing again i miss cuttin something diff every 2 weeks

hashin thanx bro

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
update

update

here s the kids lifesavers in bondagePhoto URL:
577lifsaver_in_bondage-med.jpg
Photo URL:
577lifesaver_in_bondage_2-med.jpg
Photo URL:
577lifesaver_in_bondage_3-med.jpg
golden skushPhoto URL:
577G_Skush-med.jpg
Photo URL:
577G_Skush2-med.jpg

LST has began in earnest I see, ruthless actions are called for and strict discipline to these bitches lot's of Bondage and S&M the order of the day Chuckey man nice pictures...

Only one question here Chucky babe, I was always under the impression that the Tip or Cola had to be kept lower than the rest of the main body of your LST plant? This allows the correct distribution of the auxins thus giving the rest of your node sites more vigour and promotion of new growth! Until you take your plant into 12/12 you have to train that tip to stay below the rest of the nodes? Sorry man I am not having a go at your methods it's merley a visual observation with your LST technique pics?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts